Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Treasures - Intitial Observations
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Alpha Treasures - Intitial Observations
02-12-2016 6:15 PM

I've been testing AT longer than I wanted because the weather has been shit, this week things finally warmed up. Here are s few things I noticed so far at 3 drops:

- Totally different alpha vibe from A314 or Wolf. AT is totally different in that it's not serious like A314 nor is it social like Wolf. Somewhere in the middle IMO.
- There's a slight sexual kick to AT but nothing over the top.
- Minimal shit testing, I only get that from one co-worker "you're an asshole" and that's because at times I can be an asshole Twisted To be honest I like that comment because it's better than being a pussy. I've known her for 7 years so she already has an opinion of me before mones.
- No self-effects was I able to pick up on however at times I got a IDGAF attitude but not like BadWolf.
- No aggression from AT which I like.
- The respect I get is more like "okay lets see what he has to say" without someone challenging me. Real smooth, attractive and comfortable.

Lingering Thoughts:
I am getting the feeling that AT is meant for your girl, dating or wife type of setting. You want your women to look at you like a man. However I don't really see AT being a contender for the business professional world (not yet anyways). I have to be careful here, I haven't worn AT in a sales meeting with a client so I can't really comment on that aspect just yet.

So far I like AT but more testing is required to do a proper review. At this point I'm leaning that AT is more attraction alpha than status alpha.

I'm curious as to what the others here on the board think.

The Dude abides...
02-12-2016 6:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Treasures - Intitial Observations
02-12-2016 10:27 PM

Andro,

I love the At from PT and have been using it for a work mix. I just mitigate with other mones but by itself it's good.

Another topic,

But PT is a home run and I do use it more.

Talk soon peeps.
Valentine's Day and putting some New Pheromone Additive on!

If you don't hear from me, send the cops!
02-12-2016 10:27 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

02-13-2016 7:44 AM

(02-12-2016 10:27 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Andro,

I love the At from PT and have been using it for a work mix. I just mitigate with other mones but by itself it's good.

Another topic,

But PT is a home run and I do use it more.

Talk soon peeps.
Valentine's Day and putting some New Pheromone Additive on!

If you don't hear from me, send the cops!

Oh I think you might already be drenched in cops by that time ;).

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
02-13-2016 7:44 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-13-2016 3:24 PM

(02-12-2016 6:15 PM)andromun Wrote:  I'm leaning that AT is more attraction alpha than status alpha.

That has pretty much been my assessment all along. If you read my review you'll see that I found it to be a fun attractive alpha who doesn't care what anyone thinks. I really like AT and when I'm not testing a molecule it is in my rotation quite a bit.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
02-13-2016 3:24 PM

SuperJoy

Rep Post

02-13-2016 3:40 PM

(02-12-2016 6:15 PM)andromun Wrote:  Lingering Thoughts:
I am getting the feeling that AT is meant for your girl, dating or wife type of setting. You want your women to look at you like a man... At this point I'm leaning that AT is more attraction alpha than status alpha.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm a big fan of Capt and glace. Feels just short of how you describe AT.

Just ran out of Capt and gonna try AT when I re-up... That is after Titan and TUSC are tested.
02-13-2016 3:40 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-13-2016 4:04 PM

Glad to know I'm not the only one with his thoughts on AT. I like the product quite a bit and I think Pheromone Treasures will be around for a while.

Frankly I haven't known any product before AT that was a sexual alpha mone. So far in my book AT is great.

The Dude abides...
02-13-2016 4:04 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

02-13-2016 4:55 PM

Been using AT at work to preserve my A314. I add a body oil spray where I mixed in some left over io ih P75 and TAF. 3 - 5 sprays of that. Cool water oils from fragrance shop. Nice. But the mone ads would be < 1 mcg each. At at two or 3 drops.

But just as described. Works fine and not off the wall sexual. Good for work!

I'm a professional so good for my line of work so less is more.
02-13-2016 4:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Treasures Snoopyace 468 143,670 06-01-2019 4:07 AM
Last Post: avi
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 38,880 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX
Question Alpha Treasures at the Waterpark Capitol of the World Snoopyace 13 4,496 07-14-2016 11:55 AM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain Paradox 16 7,292 03-27-2016 8:46 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Alpha Treasures in the workplace Ancillian 14 7,296 01-19-2016 1:15 PM
Last Post: renny