Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Treasures
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Treasures
04-23-2015 9:47 AM

Lightning fast shipping! I ordered on Tuesday and Got the notification that it's waiting at the P.O. for me today. I'm planning on trying out Alpha Treasures over the weekend a few times. I'll report back with how things go and if anything really out of the ordinary happens I'll be back to report earlier.

Edit: I put this on about 45 minutes ago. My first reaction from getting one drop and spreading it over the tops of my hands and both sides of my neck was, 'WHOAH! This has a lot of pheromones!' Then about 15 minutes in I noticed myself getting kind of horny. As in, if my Bride was here she would be in trouble in the best possible way. I also feel very smooth, calm and relaxed. I can't wait to see how much differently people react from the big bottle instead of just the sample vial. I have already noticed that I feel the affects more strongly from just one drop today.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 11:17 AM by Snoopyace.)
04-23-2015 9:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-28-2015 2:30 PM

I've worn Alpha Treasures several days in a row now (at the recommended 2 drops) and have had no adverse affects like I have had from other alpha blends. With some of the other alpha products I can only wear them a day or so before waking up with panic attacks the next day. Nothing but smoooothness from AT.

People respond very well when I'm wearing this. Men are polite, deferential and absurdly helpful. Women (all ages) seem to find me irresistible. I've written this before but more than anything, this product is smooth. No one event or reaction stands out because everyone seems extra nice and again, woman seem to find me fascinating. I think if I was still single, I could use this to much more easily get ONS's. There is a lot more sex and attraction in AT than I expected. See my initial report for more on the status and VIP that this provides. This is more about how women have reacted to this product.

Anyone in a relationship (I think Vinzanity already confirmed this in another thread) please report back on how your wife or GF reacts to this product. My bride is extra loving and adoring when I wear this, even more than when I wear Grail of Affection. I get I love you's and snuggles (which leads to snuggle sex) when wearing GOA but with AT I get adoration. I also notice that she gets REALLY turned on much more quickly and the sex is up there with Evolve sex. That is to say it is even better than normal.

I have a feeling that I've found a pheromone product that (along with Captain and Grail of Affection), I'm going to be sticking with for a while. I'm tired of bouncing to the next new thing that MAY work slightly better. I've found products that work for me and I'm sticking with them.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 2:32 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-28-2015 2:30 PM
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-28-2015 5:45 PM

(04-28-2015 2:30 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've worn Alpha Treasures several days in a row now (at the recommended 2 drops) and have had no adverse affects like I have had from other alpha blends.

I also notice that she gets REALLY turned on much more quickly and the sex is up there with Evolve sex. That is to say it is even better than normal.

As far as intensity of orgasms, do you feel there is any difference/improvement between AT & Evolve?
How many hours does the effect last for [ie overnight to early AM as well?]
My limited experience, over several runs, is that reaction to Evolve is stronger than New Pheromone Additive and perhaps Turn Up The Heat.
I would be interested to know if there is anything equal to/better than Evolve.

I fully understand that not every woman has the same reaction to a particular product and a sampling of one is not statistically significant - unless, of course, that one is the one you care about.

Have a great night.
04-28-2015 5:45 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-29-2015 3:19 PM

(04-28-2015 5:45 PM)Abba Wrote:  As far as intensity of orgasms, do you feel there is any difference/improvement between AT & Evolve?
How many hours does the effect last for [ie overnight to early AM as well?]
My limited experience, over several runs, is that reaction to Evolve is stronger than New Pheromone Additive and perhaps Turn Up The Heat.
I would be interested to know if there is anything equal to/better than Evolve.

I fully understand that not every woman has the same reaction to a particular product and a sampling of one is not statistically significant - unless, of course, that one is the one you care about.

Have a great night.

Yup. She's the one I care about. I'd say the reaction is even stronger with AT than with Evolve and that is saying something. So far, Alpha Treasures has lasted me until the next morning when I shower it off.

04-29-2015 3:19 PM

moe

Rep Post

04-29-2015 4:02 PM

(04-29-2015 3:19 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yup. She's the one I care about. I'd say the reaction is even stronger with AT than with Evolve and that is saying something. So far, Alpha Treasures has lasted me until the next morning when I shower it off.

Knowing your love for Evolve, and knowing what Evolve is able to do from 1st hand experience, I'm eager to try AT jumpy
Have you paired Evolve or AT with TAC Snoopy ?

Cheers
M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

04-29-2015 4:02 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-29-2015 7:34 PM

(04-29-2015 4:02 PM)moe Wrote:  Knowing your love for Evolve, and knowing what Evolve is able to do from 1st hand experience, I'm eager to try AT jumpy
Have you paired Evolve or AT with TAC Snoopy ?

Cheers
M.

Sorry, no. By the time Pheromone Treasures came around I'd stopped ordering from Androtics.

04-29-2015 7:34 PM
darktiger
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-30-2015 1:57 PM

Has anyone combine this with wolf or core?

Pheromone Xs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Love Boat, XiSt (all sprays) Samples: SOB
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude Alpha, Wolf, Dirty Primitive Sample: BW
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio(Sandalwood Musk), Glace
Apex Pheromones: Core
Pheromone Treasures: Grail of Affection
04-30-2015 1:57 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-30-2015 4:33 PM

(04-30-2015 1:57 PM)darktiger Wrote:  Has anyone combine this with wolf or core?

yes, you in the futureSarcastic
04-30-2015 4:33 PM

jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2015 12:39 AM

Vinzanity. Is Capt and THU the only good ones for you- based on your signature?
05-01-2015 12:39 AM
darktiger
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-01-2015 9:39 AM

Okay what is TAC (who makes it) and THU (who makes it)?

Pheromone Xs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Love Boat, XiSt (all sprays) Samples: SOB
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude Alpha, Wolf, Dirty Primitive Sample: BW
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio(Sandalwood Musk), Glace
Apex Pheromones: Core
Pheromone Treasures: Grail of Affection
05-01-2015 9:39 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 38,880 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX
Question Alpha Treasures at the Waterpark Capitol of the World Snoopyace 13 4,496 07-14-2016 11:55 AM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain Paradox 16 7,292 03-27-2016 8:46 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Alpha Treasures - Intitial Observations andromun 6 3,736 02-13-2016 4:55 PM
Last Post: Fishdude
  Alpha Treasures in the workplace Ancillian 14 7,296 01-19-2016 1:15 PM
Last Post: renny