Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
O Captain! My Captain!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1711
Thanks received:
1842 thanks in 1002 posts

RE: O Captain! My Captain!
08-19-2015 11:30 AM

Yeah that just sucks.. O.w. captain is very good.

dsouza
08-19-2015 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 2 posts

08-20-2015 3:49 PM

(08-19-2015 11:30 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Yeah that just sucks.. O.w. captain is very good.

dsouza
Have you used alpha treasures? If so how do you compare the two?
08-20-2015 3:49 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-20-2015 6:20 PM

A.T. was even worse than captain... gave me terrible next day mental burnout. Personally I feel it doesn't hold a candle to the top products out there in moneland.

But your results may vary.. The only way is to test yourself.

I am not fond of PT products compared to AD or LAL.. But that is just my opinion and experience.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2015 2:20 AM by dsouza.)
08-20-2015 6:20 PM

Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
132 thanks in 73 posts

08-21-2015 7:46 AM

How many sprays are you guys using? I know that I'm a little on the cheap side, but 3 sprays would burn up a bottle pretty fast. Anyone transferred to a bulb dropper?

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
Apex--Core, Titan, CV3(sample), APX(sample)
AD--a314, Turn up the Heat
08-21-2015 7:46 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-21-2015 8:04 AM

(08-21-2015 7:46 AM)Santiago Wrote:  How many sprays are you guys using? I know that I'm a little on the cheap side, but 3 sprays would burn up a bottle pretty fast. Anyone transferred to a bulb dropper?

You use sprays of captain depending on your nationality.. I am east indian so its recommended 3 sprays.. Your's may be less.

dsouza
08-21-2015 8:04 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1534
Thanks received:
2465 thanks in 1147 posts

08-21-2015 11:45 AM

(08-21-2015 7:46 AM)Santiago Wrote:  How many sprays are you guys using? I know that I'm a little on the cheap side, but 3 sprays would burn up a bottle pretty fast. Anyone transferred to a bulb dropper?

Caucasian male and I generally wear 1 or 2 sprays but I also combined it with Excalibur scent from Love Potion. It's a sillage monster so the Pheromones diffuse quite nicely.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
08-21-2015 11:45 AM
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
176 thanks in 87 posts

08-21-2015 5:06 PM

Do you think Captain creates any level of fallout with exposure? I wore it out for the first time today and really dug the hell out of it. Felt very fresh, youthful, flirty, definitely alpha but still non-threatening and sociable.

I'm going to play with it some more over the weekend to see how it behaves away from work and in public and will write a log on a separate thread as to not dilute your work here, Snoop. But in the meantime, has anyone had any experience with this and creating fallout or should it be paired up with grail of affection to maybe spike its falloutability?

Either way, it is one hell of a standalone product. Very impressed with the product, the packaging and the recommendations from the board members when selecting this one.
08-21-2015 5:06 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1534
Thanks received:
2465 thanks in 1147 posts

08-21-2015 5:55 PM

(08-21-2015 5:06 PM)Samus Wrote:  Do you think Captain creates any level of fallout with exposure? I wore it out for the first time today and really dug the hell out of it. Felt very fresh, youthful, flirty, definitely alpha but still non-threatening and sociable.

I'm going to play with it some more over the weekend to see how it behaves away from work and in public and will write a log on a separate thread as to not dilute your work here, Snoop. But in the meantime, has anyone had any experience with this and creating fallout or should it be paired up with grail of affection to maybe spike its falloutability?

Either way, it is one hell of a standalone product. Very impressed with the product, the packaging and the recommendations from the board members when selecting this one.

Based on my experience, yes it does create fallout on its own. Adding GOA definitely amps that up but it isn't necessary.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
08-21-2015 5:55 PM
Thanks given by Samus
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
176 thanks in 87 posts

08-21-2015 5:59 PM

Awesome, Snoop

Thank your for the reply as well
08-21-2015 5:59 PM
Spider-mone
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 93
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 133 posts

08-24-2015 5:31 PM

received my package from PT on friday. only took 5 days to get here, in canada. quickest shipment so far from all the companies i've ordered from. packaging was the best i've seen so far and nice touch with the treasure chests. details like that go a long way in creating your image as a company.

I did my first run of captain today and it seems that this is some strong stuff! I put 2 sprays, one on each wrist and i feel this might be too much. the spray seems to throw out a lot of product. my next run will be one spray to compare. i say this might be too much because i noticed at work, there were a lot of people coughing and sneezing around my cubicle. captain also seems to have good projection because people were coughing/sneezing a few cubicles down. one guy came to talk to me and started losing his voice. another person came to my cubicle and started yawning. i didn't think anything of this until i went to a meeting and about 10 minutes into it, a different guy started yawning. i started to get a little self conscious so i went to the bathroom and washed my wrists but this stuff really sticks to you. but after doing this, the coughing/sneezing stopped. so i'm thinking it's related.

i went to the grocery store and the girl behind me started talking to me for no reason, and was staring at me while i was paying for my stuff. this is pretty significant for me because prior to my mone days, i would get zero attention from anyone when i was out and about. i'm a decent looking guy but i think my natural pheromone signature is a natural ghosting because i could walk by people, smile and nod a hello at them, and get no reaction, man or woman. they would just walk right by like i wasn't even there. this is why i started researching pheromones. and now that i have a little bit of understanding of mones, i'm thinking, if you can OD on synthetic products, is it possible that your natural pheromones are producing an OD signature of their own? i have a lot of friends and i make friends very easily but with total strangers walking down the street, its like i dont exist. i found it very strange and a little disturbing! but when i do meet new people, i always get the, do i know you from somewhere, you look familiar. so i'm thinking my natural signature is all messed up!!! lol. also, a friend of a friend who i see only a few times a year, always tells me i remind him of an actor. i never did understand what he meant by that and he never really could explain it either. just a feeling he got when he was around me. but maybe it has something to do with my natural pheromone signature? naturally intimidating? I don't know but i need to fix it Smile

also, while in the office, i noticed the respect aspect of captain. i was wearing wolf for awhile and now i see what people mean by "buddy buddy vibe". captain has a whole other vibe to it. people will talk to you and be happy to talk to you, but only when you talk to them first. and once they feel the conversation is coming to an end, they are in a hurry to let you get back to your work, because you're an important person and they don't want to waste anymore of your time. i'm not sure i like that vibe. i was kinda liking the buddy buddy vibe.

anyway, there seems to be something to this captain juice. i've only run it once but i feel this could be one of the more potent juices in my collection so far. i will need to test it more around women to see what kind of vibe i get with them. problem is, where i work is mostly men ... i hate that!!
08-24-2015 5:31 PM
Thanks given by neon

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Captain Oil review... Snoopyace 7 476 Today 9:54 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Captain Pheroz 21 2,836 03-31-2016 12:01 PM
Last Post: SuperJoy
  What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain Paradox 16 829 03-27-2016 7:46 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity NuTrix 28 3,657 03-23-2015 9:53 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Captain Hook Vinzanity 4 1,612 12-15-2014 3:45 PM
Last Post: Vinzanity