Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity
02-24-2015 2:26 AM

I just pulled the package from the refrigerator that I call my mail box and the bottles are literally frosty right now. I know excessive heat is bad for mones, but what about frost bite? Eek

Ok, first thoughts:

WAY adorable packaging! Already plotting things for my little treasure chests - there was one for each bottle - a large one for AoA and a little one for Captain Tender Both wrapped in gold cloth...little treasures. Neither have leaked in shipping and the delivery was super fast, only a couple/few business days!

I asked for unscented, but popped the tops off both to see if I could identify any obvious molecules, like a blast of dienone or none or cops, but didn't get more than the alcohol with a normal light mone smell. Nothing that bowled me over - which surprised me because of the mgs listed (7.5 for Cap & 15 for AoA). Should be easy to cover Smile I like knowing what's in a blend - or at least some of what's in it, lol. All I've got to go on are the descriptions from the site though. I like a mystery now and again.

Now I just need to decide which one to try first...I AM kind of dying to see if Captain will be congruent or too serious for me. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. Be back soon to report Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-24-2015 2:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

RE: Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity
02-24-2015 5:37 AM

Finally get to see reviews from a fair maiden! BlushMrgreen

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
02-24-2015 5:37 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

02-25-2015 11:05 AM

Laugh1 Thanks kimosabe Heart

First day:
Work environment.
Morning: Captain for Her. Smaller of the 2 available sized bottles. First sprays out of the bottle, chest and neck - 2-3ish (first spray is ALWAYS unmeasurable).

Very generous spray, fine mist, great coverage, minimal smell. Seriously. This is great! I have a LOT of perfumes that are oil based and I prefer to spray over them but sometimes the sprays muddle the perfume. I applied my perfume first and then sprayed Captain over top about 10 minutes after and all I could smell was my lovely perfume Girl in love But even when I sprayed it, it's really not a stinker at all - so bonus!

I think I was expecting something like AD's Corporativo but this didn't come across to me - or so it seemed to others either - as so serious and/or unapproachable. (I was always softening Corpo up with Est and cops)

This felt completely different. Noticeable mood lift, nothing over the top. This complimented ME, meaning who I am personality wise, more than I expected. I was still focused, still multi-tasking, still social. Approximately 8 hours later I re-applied 2 more half sprays, same places, and again noticed a lift in mood. I didn't notice any crashing, but it didn't give me a manic lift either. If felt...perky? Up? But not unnaturally so.

Seemed to spend the day mostly trying to figure out the selfies but I did pick up on others being deferential and complimentary. While I had an excellent review last night, I can't blame Cap because it was for all of 2014 and I only wore Cap for the first time yesterday Big Grin I did seem to WANT to interact with others more. I'm no recluse, but I found I was initiating convos more than what seemed my norm - taking time among the business to interact more rather than being my usual task oriented self...hmm.

So this was day 1. Too soon to tell, imo. I will wear it again today. Start out with 3 sprays and see how it goes. Promising start though.

PS
OH! I added ZERO cops. Just CfH solo. Does anyone know if there are cops in the for Her version? It certainly doesn't smell like there are, just asking.
PPS
I'm reading social here so far. This doesn't seem to be a necessarily work driven blend. If there's an alpha sig, it's not overt, dominant, in your face one. Time will tell, but it may be more congruent with my personality than I first thought Smile

02-25-2015 11:05 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-25-2015 12:42 PM

(02-25-2015 11:05 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Laugh1 Thanks kimosabe Heart

First day:
Work environment.
Morning: Captain for Her. Smaller of the 2 available sized bottles. First sprays out of the bottle, chest and neck - 2-3ish (first spray is ALWAYS unmeasurable).

Very generous spray, fine mist, great coverage, minimal smell. Seriously. This is great! I have a LOT of perfumes that are oil based and I prefer to spray over them but sometimes the sprays muddle the perfume. I applied my perfume first and then sprayed Captain over top about 10 minutes after and all I could smell was my lovely perfume Girl in love But even when I sprayed it, it's really not a stinker at all - so bonus!

I think I was expecting something like AD's Corporativo but this didn't come across to me - or so it seemed to others either - as so serious and/or unapproachable. (I was always softening Corpo up with Est and cops)

This felt completely different. Noticeable mood lift, nothing over the top. This complimented ME, meaning who I am personality wise, more than I expected. I was still focused, still multi-tasking, still social. Approximately 8 hours later I re-applied 2 more half sprays, same places, and again noticed a lift in mood. I didn't notice any crashing, but it didn't give me a manic lift either. If felt...perky? Up? But not unnaturally so.

Seemed to spend the day mostly trying to figure out the selfies but I did pick up on others being deferential and complimentary. While I had an excellent review last night, I can't blame Cap because it was for all of 2014 and I only wore Cap for the first time yesterday Big Grin I did seem to WANT to interact with others more. I'm no recluse, but I found I was initiating convos more than what seemed my norm - taking time among the business to interact more rather than being my usual task oriented self...hmm.

So this was day 1. Too soon to tell, imo. I will wear it again today. Start out with 3 sprays and see how it goes. Promising start though.

PS
OH! I added ZERO cops. Just CfH solo. Does anyone know if there are cops in the for Her version? It certainly doesn't smell like there are, just asking.
PPS
I'm reading social here so far. This doesn't seem to be a necessarily work driven blend. If there's an alpha sig, it's not overt, dominant, in your face one. Time will tell, but it may be more congruent with my personality than I first thought Smile

its more of an experienced expert type of alpha vibe when i use for him.
02-25-2015 12:42 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

02-25-2015 6:35 PM

No cops in both versions of Captain as far as I know.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
02-25-2015 6:35 PM
bonadzz
Vendor

02-25-2015 6:37 PM

Hi NuTrix,

Thanks for the review!

Kimosabe is correct, there are no copulins in Captain for her.

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
02-25-2015 6:37 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

02-26-2015 9:22 AM

Thanks kimosabe & John! Big Grin I will continue to wear it solo for a bit then, without any of my copped fragrances...

(02-25-2015 12:42 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  its more of an experienced expert type of alpha vibe when i use for him.

Hmm. Maybe this is why I'm picking up on some of the other nuances of the blend? At work, I am that person - the "experienced expert" - and I'm the first line of defense when something goes wrong. I'm the go to gal who can make it all better, and if I can't, I know who to contact who can.

I have noticed that the last 2 nights at hand off, the crew coming on were more interestingly focused on me. More interactive than usual, but that could be more to do with them being less happy with their own management. I have been staying later too, to make sure they get more of the direction they need and the response has been positive.

I think what I need to do with this blend, is find an opportunity to wear it around people who don't know me already in order to really gage how it shines in the Captain department. I think I will have that opportunity tomorrow. They are people who know me on an acquaintance level that I will have a lengthy opportunity to interact with during a meeting. It should be a small enough group (20 or so +), and a more than long enough time, for mones to kick in.

I don't usually wear the same thing for so many days in a row Laugh1 but I think I'll save AoA for AFTER work tomorrow - it doesn't sound like the kind of blend that I should wear to work. I wore XS's Odyssey on a Sat at work once - BWAHAAAAA! Yeah. No. Not if you want to get WORK done....

So Captain it is for today and the first part of tomorrow. AoA tomorrow night!

On the other hand, I like the selfies I get from this. I've been wearing mones for years now and I know what to wear to really hit other people. Since my personality is mone like without mones Big Grin it's not always as easy to gage when it's hitting me - unless it's something shmexy....no, wait...I'm usually normally horny most of the time too..ratz! So basically I use mones to drag people, unawares, into my own wonderful little world Laugh1 But I have noticed this blend does amplify me being me.

Anyone else?

02-26-2015 9:22 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-26-2015 9:11 PM

(02-26-2015 9:22 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Thanks kimosabe & John! Big Grin I will continue to wear it solo for a bit then, without any of my copped fragrances...

Hmm. Maybe this is why I'm picking up on some of the other nuances of the blend? At work, I am that person - the "experienced expert" - and I'm the first line of defense when something goes wrong. I'm the go to gal who can make it all better, and if I can't, I know who to contact who can.

I have noticed that the last 2 nights at hand off, the crew coming on were more interestingly focused on me. More interactive than usual, but that could be more to do with them being less happy with their own management. I have been staying later too, to make sure they get more of the direction they need and the response has been positive.

I think what I need to do with this blend, is find an opportunity to wear it around people who don't know me already in order to really gage how it shines in the Captain department. I think I will have that opportunity tomorrow. They are people who know me on an acquaintance level that I will have a lengthy opportunity to interact with during a meeting. It should be a small enough group (20 or so +), and a more than long enough time, for mones to kick in.

I don't usually wear the same thing for so many days in a row Laugh1 but I think I'll save AoA for AFTER work tomorrow - it doesn't sound like the kind of blend that I should wear to work. I wore XS's Odyssey on a Sat at work once - BWAHAAAAA! Yeah. No. Not if you want to get WORK done....

So Captain it is for today and the first part of tomorrow. AoA tomorrow night!

On the other hand, I like the selfies I get from this. I've been wearing mones for years now and I know what to wear to really hit other people. Since my personality is mone like without mones Big Grin it's not always as easy to gage when it's hitting me - unless it's something shmexy....no, wait...I'm usually normally horny most of the time too..ratz! So basically I use mones to drag people, unawares, into my own wonderful little world Laugh1 But I have noticed this blend does amplify me being me.

Anyone else?

it gives me huge confidence when i am maneuvering something. i.e. I notice myself driving really fast with captain like there are no cops gonna stop me. without mones ppl might complain about how often i change lanes and pass cars but with captain it seems like ppl trust me and think im a good driver. lol
02-26-2015 9:11 PM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

02-28-2015 10:26 AM

Yesterday:
Early start. Ug. Mornings. AND even too early to bother with my usual morning coffee! Girl_sad Ah, well, theses things happen. C'est la vie...
Captain for Her, same places, 3 almost full sprays. I have to mention once more how happy I am about the spray. Really nice coverage, fine mist and makes it seem like a monstrous dose.

Speaking of - does anyone know how many sprays you get out of each size bottle? I'm guessing 200 for the 1oz and 100 for the 1/2 oz? Just a guestimation but would love to know for sure.

So - meeting first thing, followed by non-stop busy day. Got a lot of attention just because I was among people that I don't usually have the pleasure to spend time with, so maybe that was an unfair factor during my Captain wear. We've been interviewing for our departments and so I've been involved with that as well. We don't do 1 on 1 interviews. I affectionately refer to as interrogations Blum But we DO try not to make them feel that way. I noticed I seemed to be initiating the majority of the questions and my co-"interrogator" deferred to me often. Now this wouldn't be unusual with the exception of this person being quite social themselves and liking to talk a good bit. I noticed in the last several days of wear that my own supervisor has been deferential to me more so than the norm as well. While I can't lay this at the feet of Cap, I have also been bumped up to a position of sole leadership over my department Good So I'm sure some of the shift is due to this as well.

The whole of these last days I've just felt like me. Not like superwoman. Not like "obey me or face the consequences!" Just me, but with that extra bit of perkiness Big Grin

VinZanity - I have noticed while driving that I am more into my music and have my stereo full throttle with the bass vibrating my mirrors LOL And it's funny you mention it, but while on the highway, it didn't seem to phase me, particularly last night with all the traffic, that I was just zipping in and out of where I needed to go. Interesting.

Another note:
After work, 2 sprays before leaving to meet a friend for dinner and drinks. Man beast (my guy) texts and begs for a delivery from the restaurant by me to his work because it's his, currently, favorite restaurant. I shmoosed the waiter into the request and after dinner made my way to his place - which I haven't been to in like - a decade? The strange thing is, after I spend his break with him, he takes me on a tour of his department (he's a lead there also) and before I leave he tells me I've got his hands all sweaty - that he's nervous showing me around Confused All the while he has this big goofy grin/smile on his face and I realize he's been like that the whole time I've been there! He'd been complimenting me, but hey, I brought him food, so OF COURSE he's going to LOVE me Laugh1 But I think I totally phero bombed him! This "me Tarzan- you Jane" guy is all blushing and sweet and moon eyed! Eek WTF???!!! Girl dance

So. Initial impressions.
While this doesn't make me feel like superwoman, or super executive, it DOES seem to compliment my personality and it DOES seem to be effecting the people around me positively and in a deferring manor.
Hunches on molecules:
If this has none in it, it isn't enough to effect me as noticeably as in some other blends. I have some where I get that "swing in step and stomp in boot" feel and it's a noticeable increase in confidence feel. If it's here, it's very mild and well buffered. No worries for flipping the "bitch switch". Now, I have to re-think it because of reaction of man beast. No cops and he's all blushing and moon-eyed? How the flip did THAT happen? A-nol? For sure, it's like a staple in EVERYTHING. Preg? DHEA(S)? Epi-Androsterone? Sheesh! I'm going to have to wear this just for man beast again sometime LOL.

So liking Cap and it's possibilities so far Big Grin

Will be wearing AoA today and probably tomorrow too...be back to report soon!

02-28-2015 10:26 AM
bonadzz
Vendor

02-28-2015 12:12 PM

Hey Nutrix,

Great report, thanks!

To answer your question, the 30ml bottle (1oz) contains 200 sprays.

The 10 ml bottle uses the exact same sprayer as the 30ml bottle, so there's 1/3rd the sprays as the 30 ml, so roughly 67 sprays in the 10ml bottle.

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
02-28-2015 12:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Quick Review Aura of Amity. Deseo 13 1,676 03-12-2018 11:52 AM
Last Post: Deseo
  Aura of amity? LukeThighwalker 5 1,423 04-20-2017 1:55 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess