Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quick Review Aura of Amity.
Deseo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Quick Review Aura of Amity.
03-06-2018 9:45 AM

Whew!

Where to begin?

To keep it simple, Aura of Amity makes me feel happy. I cannot stress the level of patience and "life is good" vibe I feel the second I spray this mone. I catch myself smiling big and laughing at things that I would normally ignore. There is a natural "bounce" in my walk and I feel myself moving gracefully. I feel like I'm on display.

A nice thing about this mone is that it makes irritable people "calm down" and they "cheer" themselves up. For instance, I asked a supervisor a question yesterday. He's really a tight-ass and I hate asking him for help, but sometimes I need his help. Well, he started off all bitchy with me and then just started changing his tone and trying to make me feel good. I knew it was the Aura of Amity.

Another incident with this really high-strung boss happened last week, there were 4 of us who came into work early. I was wearing Aura (had it one for maybe 30 minutes) walked around a set of cubicles. This boss walks in right behind me and see me and the other 3 employees working. The mone hit him and he said, "Whooo-hoo! It's a party in here! We should get a disco ball!"

It was awkward as hell. Mostly cuz it was 7am and he never makes jokes cuz he's a really high-strung, type-a personality guy.
03-06-2018 9:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Quick Review Aura of Amity.
03-06-2018 10:34 AM

(03-06-2018 9:45 AM)Deseo Wrote:  Whew!

Where to begin?

To keep it simple, Aura of Amity makes me feel happy. I cannot stress the level of patience and "life is good" vibe I feel the second I spray this mone. I catch myself smiling big and laughing at things that I would normally ignore. There is a natural "bounce" in my walk and I feel myself moving gracefully. I feel like I'm on display.

A nice thing about this mone is that it makes irritable people "calm down" and they "cheer" themselves up. For instance, I asked a supervisor a question yesterday. He's really a tight-ass and I hate asking him for help, but sometimes I need his help. Well, he started off all bitchy with me and then just started changing his tone and trying to make me feel good. I knew it was the Aura of Amity.

Another incident with this really high-strung boss happened last week, there were 4 of us who came into work early. I was wearing Aura (had it one for maybe 30 minutes) walked around a set of cubicles. This boss walks in right behind me and see me and the other 3 employees working. The mone hit him and he said, "Whooo-hoo! It's a party in here! We should get a disco ball!"

It was awkward as hell. Mostly cuz it was 7am and he never makes jokes cuz he's a really high-strung, type-a personality guy.

Are you going to share the dosages you used? Download

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-06-2018 10:34 AM
Deseo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2018 11:18 AM

(03-06-2018 10:34 AM)MMM Wrote:  Are you going to share the dosages you used? Download

Sorry!

Just one spray to my neck and chest area.

The spray is like Dior Sauvage, the longer you hold, more will come out. It's not a "pump" spray.
03-06-2018 11:18 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-06-2018 1:31 PM

Whoo! Another totally underrated product, in my opinion.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-06-2018 1:31 PM

SuperJoy

Rep Post

03-06-2018 5:20 PM

(03-06-2018 9:45 AM)Deseo Wrote:  Aura of Amity makes me feel happy. I cannot stress the level of patience and "life is good" vibe I feel the second I spray this mone.

Absolutely. Exact same here. My partner started to wear to it a job that went south fast and had the exact results around all women. Seems to do this in just about any situation.

Thanks for the report.
03-06-2018 5:20 PM
Deseo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-07-2018 1:32 PM

(03-06-2018 5:20 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Absolutely. Exact same here. My partner started to wear to it a job that went south fast and had the exact results around all women. Seems to do this in just about any situation.

Thanks for the report.

It's amazing what chemicals can do!

Aura is my absolute favorite! I don't feel guilty wearing it, cuz I truly have no ulterior motive than to make myself and others around me happy.
03-07-2018 1:32 PM
David - Banned
Banned

03-07-2018 4:18 PM

(03-07-2018 1:32 PM)Deseo Wrote:  It's amazing what chemicals can do!

Aura is my absolute favorite! I don't feel guilty wearing it, cuz I truly have no ulterior motive than to make myself and others around me happy.
guess chemical is the real power on planet earth man or ??
03-07-2018 4:18 PM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-08-2018 11:26 AM

Hmmm I have a bottle of Aura lying around somewhere...perhaps it’s time I gave this one another ride.
03-08-2018 11:26 AM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-08-2018 12:23 PM

I was trying to find a replacement for Bliss and bought Aura... Had to use 3-4 sprays to really see anything, but it's nice. Decent self effects at a good price. Purchased it in orange scent for some reason. The scent fades quickly. Short lasting effects, diffusion small. Still looking for a great pure social. I need to try Orbital sometime from Apex.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-08-2018 12:23 PM
MMM

Rep Post

03-08-2018 1:01 PM

(03-08-2018 12:23 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I was trying to find a replacement for Bliss and bought Aura... Had to use 3-4 sprays to really see anything, but it's nice. Decent self effects at a good price. Purchased it in orange scent for some reason. The scent fades quickly. Short lasting effects, diffusion small. Still looking for a great pure social. I need to try Orbital sometime from Apex.

Did give up on Bliss, or was it that you wanted another product, too, Russian?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-08-2018 1:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aura of amity? LukeThighwalker 5 1,991 04-20-2017 1:55 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  aura of amity kenjhow 48 22,047 10-17-2015 10:58 AM
Last Post: Ancillian
  Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity NuTrix 28 13,189 03-23-2015 10:53 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  First use of The Hookup and Aura of Amity king101 13 7,612 12-15-2014 4:06 AM