Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First use of The Hookup and Aura of Amity
king101
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

First use of The Hookup and Aura of Amity
12-04-2014 12:03 AM

Hey guys so this my first time writing a review for a pheromone because this is my first time ever using one, so i am going to talk about my first experience using The Hookup and Aura of Amity from Pheromone treasures.

Today before going to work, I sprayed two sprayes of Aura of Amity on each side of my neck and one spray of The Hookup on my wrist and i used that wrist to rub it against the other one, i have unscented versions of both the mones.

So i take two busses and one subway to get to work so there were alot of girls on the bus and subway but i didnt get any reactions from any of them, no stares no reactions no nothing, now i arrive at my workplace which is a condominium where i am security and i have alot of interactions with both men and women, but today i felt as if they were trying to ignore me, note this is the first time this has happened usually they are all really friendly, and same with the girls there no hits nohing.

So guys i know pheremones are not instantly suppose to get u reactions from every girl and i understand that, but i just wanted to let u guys know what my experience was with these two pheremones. i also wrote this review to ask if i am doing something wrong and maybe thats why the mones arent working, if u guys could also suggest any mones that would help with attracting young girls aroung say 18 to 25, it would be really helpful.

Anyways guys i do apologize if i sounded stupid in this review but its just first time so still getting the hang of things, and i am no way bashing these two products just giving u guys wat i have experienced with them on my first use, all help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2014 12:05 AM by king101.)
12-04-2014 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: First use of The Hookup and Aura of Amity
12-04-2014 12:31 AM

Test one product at a time if you're not experienced with how these products work.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
12-04-2014 12:31 AM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-04-2014 12:33 AM

People ignoring toy or you feeling that way is usually a sign of an od or too much Pheromones. A lot of times it means too much androstenone. Try to cut back or just use airy of aminity
12-04-2014 12:33 AM
king101
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-04-2014 1:06 AM

do u think using any of these pheremones in a university/college classroom setting would be a bad idea?
12-04-2014 1:06 AM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

12-04-2014 1:11 AM

Use socials there. Using a heavy sexual in such a setting is not a very good idea.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
12-04-2014 1:11 AM
king101
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-04-2014 1:16 AM

any good social mones u would suggest?
12-04-2014 1:16 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

12-04-2014 3:05 AM

I mean test the social you bought, Aura of Amity (AOA). You can be the first to test AOA here in the forum.

Also, PM mark-in-dallas and request him to move your thread to the Pheromone Treasures Product Reviews subforum(click here). It's more relevant there.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2014 3:11 AM by kimosabe.)
12-04-2014 3:05 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

12-04-2014 9:46 AM

How many spray did you use and what was the scent? How many sprays of each?
12-04-2014 9:46 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-04-2014 11:46 AM

(12-04-2014 12:03 AM)king101 Wrote:  Hey guys so this my first time writing a review for a pheromone because this is my first time ever using one, so i am going to talk about my first experience using The Hookup and Aura of Amity from Pheromone treasures.

Today before going to work, I sprayed two sprayes of Aura of Amity on each side of my neck and one spray of The Hookup on my wrist and i used that wrist to rub it against the other one, i have unscented versions of both the mones.

So i take two busses and one subway to get to work so there were alot of girls on the bus and subway but i didnt get any reactions from any of them, no stares no reactions no nothing, now i arrive at my workplace which is a condominium where i am security and i have alot of interactions with both men and women, but today i felt as if they were trying to ignore me, note this is the first time this has happened usually they are all really friendly, and same with the girls there no hits nohing.

So guys i know pheremones are not instantly suppose to get u reactions from every girl and i understand that, but i just wanted to let u guys know what my experience was with these two pheremones. i also wrote this review to ask if i am doing something wrong and maybe thats why the mones arent working, if u guys could also suggest any mones that would help with attracting young girls aroung say 18 to 25, it would be really helpful.

Anyways guys i do apologize if i sounded stupid in this review but its just first time so still getting the hang of things, and i am no way bashing these two products just giving u guys wat i have experienced with them on my first use, all help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

The problem is that you are trying to dance when you can't even walk.

What is your sweet spot for Aura of Amity? What is your sweet spot for The Hookup?

Seems to me that you are just spraying randomly hoping to get a reaction. There is a science to this pheromone thing.

The first thing that you have to do is find your sweet spot. Try one spray of Aura of Amity. See what reactions you get. The next day try two sprays of Aura of Amity. Keep this up until you find your optimal dosage of Aura of Amity.

Once you have your optimal dosage then wear that for at least a week so that you can begin to understand what Aura of Amity is doing. Then do the same with The Hookup.

The Vendor makes each of his products as a standalone. We as users mix products because we are not satisfied with the results of the standalone.

When you mix 2 products you are no longer testing product A or product B. You are testing product AB because the products are mixed together.

If you say you are testing Alpha Androstenol but you add Beta Androstenol to it the Beta Androstenol will not show it's true solo properties. Neither will the Alpha Androstenol. You will be testing a mixture of the two. The mixture of these two pheromone molecule produces a response that is different from wearing either one solo.

Each product is made with it's own balanced (hopefully) levels of chemicals. A product that claims to cause bonding and deeper conversation may have a 80%-20% Beta to alpha nol ratio. Adding in a second may change the ratio and therefore the reaction from people.

Vendors do not make products to be mixed. We as users mix products out of frustration. We are hoping for better results. We are looking for that Love Potion #9 and no one is producing it.
12-04-2014 11:46 AM
king101
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-04-2014 2:48 PM

hey really appreciate ur help, so the most common sweet spots would be wrist, neck, back of neck, and behind ears rite?
12-04-2014 2:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Quick Review Aura of Amity. Deseo 13 1,676 03-12-2018 11:52 AM
Last Post: Deseo
  Aura of amity? LukeThighwalker 5 1,423 04-20-2017 1:55 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  aura of amity kenjhow 48 19,468 10-17-2015 10:58 AM
Last Post: Ancillian
  Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity NuTrix 28 11,855 03-23-2015 10:53 PM