Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1485 thanks in 959 posts

RE: Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity
02-28-2015 4:12 PM

Bitch switch... Laugh1Good

Speaking of which, when you wanna flip that switch (hey it rhymes!), simply spike CFH with a dab or 2 of none. Diablo

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
02-28-2015 4:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3940
Thanks received:
3444 thanks in 1652 posts

03-01-2015 9:58 AM

(02-28-2015 11:12 AM)bonadzz Wrote:  To answer your question, the 30ml bottle (1oz) contains 200 sprays.

The 10 ml bottle uses the exact same sprayer as the 30ml bottle, so there's 1/3rd the sprays as the 30 ml, so roughly 67 sprays in the 10ml bottle.

-John

Oh WOW - I was way off on the small bottle, idk, it looks deceptively large - maybe it's the full size spray top that makes it seem so much larger? I guess if I'd have paid better attention to the info on the site... Laugh1
Thanks John Big Grin

(02-28-2015 4:12 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Bitch switch... Laugh1Good

Speaking of which, when you wanna flip that switch (hey it rhymes!), simply spike CFH with a dab or 2 of none. Diablo

LOL, I stole that saying from someone, I think it may have been Halo that I first read using it? But YES. I do well with none and I seem to have a good tolerance for it. A dab or 2 makes me uber confident...and VERY predatory. It revs up my sex drive and I become the woman who says ""No", is NOT the correct answer - now let me show you why..." Girl devil I LOVE the sexy blends that have it in - GREAT sex....Grrrrowl followed by Puuuurrrrrr But I digress...

Back to testing!
AoA.
Well, a cold that has mysteriously developed overnight is interfering with things. Woke up yesterday with a bit of a tickle in the nose, to a day that progressed into much sneezing and now, this morning, my closest friend is a box of tissues Sad It's just this annoying sniffle and I'm sure it will pass quickly in a day or 2.
This will slightly skew what I can pick up for selfies.
Started out before work - oh, yes, work, lol (skeleton crew on the weekend though) - 2-3 sprays, neck and chest. Once again, 1st spray isn't a full one.
In spite of my oncoming sniffles, I got a bump in mood - not a surprise there. By the description on the site, I was wondering if I was going to be hyper, but I've been using mones for so long now that I think I have a bit of a tolerance to some molecules, so no hyper for me.
Once at work I got to pick out some things.
It DID improve the mood of those I was around. Took about 10-15 minutes of exposure to bring out the happy, but when it happened it was obvious. For those with whom I encountered more briefly, I did get Deer in the headlights from 2 different guys. A 3rd kept circling back to my desk to talk. Other women were chatty. Had a co-worker ask a favor - a small thing really, helping correct a document - and just washed me in appreciation, "Sorry to ask you this, Would you be okay with helping me, Thank you SO much, I really appreciate you doing this, Are you sure you don't mind, Thanks again so much..." Over the top really. And then he kind of just stayed, lol, like he wanted to talk more but just couldn't think of anything Whistle3

I noticed that in a group, it didn't seem to necessarily call me out as the source of the happy. It just kind of effected EVERYONE in the room. But 1 on 1, I got some moon eyes, among other things.

Before coming home (some 9+ hours after first app) I sprayed 2 half sprays to my wrists. Man beast had been in a bit of a funk when I left for work so I was curious to see how it would effect him. He seemed in a better mood than before I left and after I was in the house for a bit he seemed to perk up. More talkative, interested in how my night went, telling me about his... I noticed I was more chatty too, like after a glass or 2 of wine, but without the wine Mosking

I plan to wear 3 full sprays today to see how it effects us both at the higher dose.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-01-2015 9:58 AM
Thanks given by halo0073
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-05-2015 4:26 PM

Bit delayed on my AoA review. Wore my 3 sprays back on 03/01.
Environment: Home
I'm afraid MY results were muddled thanks to my cold - all in my head and chest - thank you, NOT.
BUT it did effect the man positively and I'm sure I could have been more of a downer all sniffling and what not. He was very sweet and attentive and playful. In spite of feeling under the weather, I was still into hanging out and being playful too - as much as this blasted cold allowed Rolleyes
I'm FINALLY feeling better and going to dose us tonight at home again - 3 sprays. Will be back to report...

03-05-2015 4:26 PM
Thanks given by Vinzanity

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-06-2015 10:10 AM

Okie Dokie. First legit trial without my cold interfering...
Product Description:

"Aura of Amity is the sidekick you cannot go without in a social setting. The Pheromones in this formula are made to make you and everyone in the room feel like they just did a shot. Everyone, including yourself, will loosen up and be able to talk more. The anxiety in the room will be shattered and you’ll feel like you’re with a group of close friends when everyone is a stranger. It’s like getting drunk, but without the alcohol!"

Environment: Home with man beast and wanted to see if I could break out his "happy"
Dose: Decided to go wild with 4 sprays split between forearms and torso.

I've been using pheromones for so long that I've built a tolerance to A-nol and by the above description I'm thinking 2 possible conclusions:
1. This is an A-nol heavy blend and, like XS's Odyssey, and I am not strongly effected by A-nol personally due to my tolerance for it
2. This is NOT an A-nol heavy blend and the shot reference could just mean "loosening up"
I'm not leaning toward #2 because of the description statement - "It's like getting drunk, but w/o the alcohol" buuuut I'm not ruling this out completely yet...

SO. Nothing manic. We weren't suddenly in party mode but we were both in good spirits and we had a case full of a variety of craft beers AND due to inclement weather were enjoying a "snow day" Big Grin
We basically hung out, built a fire, rented a movie, had our normal chit chat and enjoyed food and drink.

I can't say that anything really jumped out at me Undecided And at 4 sprays I was sure something would. Though I wore it under my shirt - it was a flimsy thin cotton thing and shouldn't have hampered diffusion, just muffled it a bit. Our living room is large, but we were right next to each other most of the time. Idk Unknw

I will have the opportunity to wear it out and about this weekend visiting local wineries and sampling their libations. We'll see how it works in a more diverse setting. For now, I'm going to go check out the other reviews and see how the rest of the guys have been using it. Maybe this isn't going to be one of those "stand alone" type blends and I'll use it like LP Topper and need to stack it with something? Or maybe I'm expecting one thing (super a-nol charged) and it's really something else, so we'll just have to keep playing and see.

03-06-2015 10:10 AM
Thanks given by Vinzanity, Snoopyace
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-08-2015 10:37 AM

Holy shiznit! What a flip flop!

OK. First - I'm sure I over did it a bit in an attempt to get a definite and unmistakable reaction - I was looking for blatant hits and I got them - BY THE BOAT LOAD Laugh1

So, first, spent the day with a friend and the man going to different venues for wine tasting. It was to be a day of it. Stop, get a big meal, go to LOTS of places and check out their selections. Schmooze. Have fun.

Eh - YES. To all of that, YES.

It's flipping cold here so I knew I'd be wearing lots of layers and went a bit overboard at 5 sprays (not all of them full blast - but definitely at least 4 full sprays) torso and forearms.

This was a DAY trip and OMG did we all have fun! I laughed so much my face hurts today Big Grin Even "man" who usually needs to be torn from his seriousness - though he indeed DID try to fight it - caved and was playing and laughing and joining in on the happy ^_^

We were doted over by the people in the shops, who wanted to make sales of course and would likely have doted anyway, but there was some serious eye contact at several places and personal interactions between myself and the people serving the wine that was definitely along the camaraderie lines as if we'd known each other and each other's likes for years Smile
The whole day was just supah awesome sauce!

Was going out with a friend to a place I hadn't been before later that night - the things you do for friends on their b-days... Not really my venue/thing. Kind of a dive place with a live band that was going to be playing old '70s-'80s stuff. They did throw in 1 or 2 songs from this decade and tried to squeak in some things from the '90s, I think. I didn't recognize most of it and some things that I did, I didn't know well - chorus lines mostly, lol. SO I wore the AoA for ME so I wouldn't be bored to tears (I hoped)

SO same day almost 12 hours later - 5 sprays - I thought I would NEED it. OH - I was the designated driver too, so no loading on alcohol - which is why I NEEDED AoA to help make the night fun...

Well, my happy from earlier in the day just kept on rolling! It was dead and lame but we acted like it was the best band ever!lol It didn't matter and my friend was happy and I was happy so none of the rest of it mattered HAHAHA!

By the time I surrendered for the day it was after 3am. Today I'm not feeling any wear down of fatigue or anything of the like and I QUITE blasted myself yesterday Blum

SO this is WAY better in social settings than just home with man, or at least the effects are more noticeable because he's such a reluctant person as far as expression goes.

I have a new appreciation of AoA now...more testing is required...Muhahaaaaa....

Ultimate test today: Going to break out the happy on MIL. She's a lot like man beast - or he's like her - so I'm not sure if this will be successful...but one HAS to try....Let's see if we can break the grumpy! Good

03-08-2015 10:37 AM
Thanks given by bonadzz, mark-in-dallas, meme371, Snoopyace, kimosabe, kenjhow, Ekscentra, DssMaster
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-09-2015 9:00 AM

Was not able to break the grumpy of MIL, but not for reasons you might think Laugh1

Losing that hour to springing ahead had us all discombobulated so MIL didn't make the to-do list.

AoA seemed to hit better out and about too. I was running at only 4 sprays. I got 4 full sprays and then ZIP Eek My spray top just stopped working! It was SO weird! Just like that! It didn't half spray, dribble or anything like that. Just nada. I'm not worried about it because I've got tons of stuff around from years of pheroexprimentation so I'm good as far as getting another device for AoA. It was just strange. SO being short on time - I got my 4 sprays and off I went....

Has anyone else had any trouble with their spray tops? Considering all the products I have/have had - I think I've been very fortunate on the number of malfunctions I've had over the years Big Grin

Now - I may not have had the chance to test on MIL, but I was able to steer an intense conversation that could have been very explosive.
A short version back story. My guy was married before and has only recently realized that he's been letting old baggage creep in where it doesn't belong. He had an epiphany not too long ago about how all the stuff he lets go on in his head sometimes about us is stuff that I've never been like (i.e. crazy jealous, mistrusting, secretly resenting, manipulating....she was a piece of work apparently...). Now that he's identified this, he's been working on it (he used to "shut down" and I couldn't figure out why - old baggage).
WELL. We had a chance to work through something that was, in my eyes innocent enough, but in his understanding was a manipulative challenge to his freedom. I'll give you the specific - New sports bar opening up near his work could be hopping. He may go there a couple few times a week after work if it is. Fine right? I thought so too. I've been working a lot, but with the right company I go out after work too so my response was that when I start going out after work again all the time someday he's not allowed to be passive aggressive about it. I meant it light hearted, laughing, joking, but it triggered something defensive in him. (I mean seriously - I had JUST been out Sat night with friends until 3am! WHY would I take issue?) Plus we were in public at the time, at a bar waiting for a table for dinner (his ex also used to pick fights with him in public to embarrass him) and he's all of a sudden serious as a heart attack and says, "We agreed we wouldn't argue in public." What argue? Why and how did this just go SO south?!? So something flipped his "bitch switch" like a light switch - it was crazy. He was seriously pissed and didn't want to talk - it would've/could've ruined the whole night!
Condensed version is that I did press him to talk and was able to 1. get him to see that there was never any intended confrontation/manipulation coming from me. 2. I'm totally fine with him going out. 3. I have never (we've been together for over a decade people) picked a fight with him in public and likely never would. 4. I really AM on his team. 5. And THIS is the big one - he realized what happened was all a product of his past relationship sticking it's nose where it didn't belong.
I won't say AoA made things go well, but I think it didn't hurt that I had it on during our short lived but intense negotiations at the bar Laugh1
We actually had a GREAT rest of the night, super affectionate and fun...Like it's supposed to be Heart
He's always been a "Me Tarzan, you Jane" kind of guy and isn't a big "talker on feelings and thoughts" and while it makes me sad that there has probably been this old junk interfering with us for so long unconfronted, I feel like at least I'm not in the dark about the weirdness - but even better - that the weirdness ISN"T MY FAULT! Big Grin It IS kind of a rough hit to find out I've been getting "punished" for someone else's sins though Sad Knowing is half the battle I guess. I know there's a lot of fellas here, I'm actually open to advise if you've got any...

Long interlude - back to AoA -
We did "make friends" with a couple at the bar - older, like way, 60s maybe, sitting next to him. She was eavesdropping LOL and once we were "good again" she started small talk. And my guy was even smiling and joking - which is like monumental after something like what just happened!
When we finally got seated, our servers were awesome (we were tag-teamed!lol) the meal was great and when we got home we built a fire, tried out some local beer we'd picked up while we were out and basically had a great rest of the night!

So, I'm happy with AoA so far Smile Just need to get it into another spray bottle now so I can use it again...
Definitely a social and if I go heavy (like the 5 sprays?lol) it definitely brought out the silly happy in me and the people I was in contact with.

So far for Pheromone Treasures = A++ Big Grin

03-09-2015 9:00 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe, Snoopyace, kenjhow, DssMaster
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1485 thanks in 959 posts

03-09-2015 7:55 PM

No issues so far with my CPT and THU spray heads. Ping bonadzz and let him know, perhaps he could send you a replacement spray head.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
03-09-2015 7:55 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-09-2015 10:35 PM

(03-09-2015 7:55 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  No issues so far with my CPT and THU spray heads. Ping bonadzz and let him know, perhaps he could send you a replacement spray head.

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not put off by it or anything - I have a ton of stuff here I can transfer it to. They are really great spray heads though! Fine mist, great coverage Good

03-09-2015 10:35 PM
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3874
Thanks received:
4991 thanks in 1952 posts

03-10-2015 9:18 PM

Hi NuTrix, I just had to stop by and tell you. I finally tried my sample of AOA and my experience completely mirrors yours. This is some really interesting stuff!

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-10-2015 9:18 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-11-2015 7:38 AM

Thanks Snoopyace! And WOW. Good to know Big Grin

I keep going back to the first night I wore it, trying to figure out why it didn't seem like much happened. I was kind of in my own happy place, but I usually am one of those people who "make my own fun" so...? Idk.

My guy is definitely an introvert but usually at home he'll cut loose. BlissXS works GREAT on him! LP Balm Bomb puts him in straight happy too, Perfect Match is a winner but more "even mood" than "happy sauce". On Sat, he was joining in the happy and Sun night after the near weirdness, he was in happy mode again. Anything that can dig out HIS happy is fantastic in my book and I totally take notes!

I need to keep testing.

AoA didn't make me fuzzy headed or give me trouble reaching for words like some blends do. There are some blends that I notice, that while the happy is turned up, focus turns down. This didn't happen on AoAs happy. So, of course, now I'm thinking of trying it at work...just to see what happens...

Has anyone else dared to use this in a work environment?

03-11-2015 7:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aura of amity? LukeThighwalker 5 733 04-20-2017 12:55 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  aura of amity kenjhow 48 15,346 10-17-2015 9:58 AM
Last Post: Ancillian
  First use of The Hookup and Aura of Amity king101 13 5,613 12-15-2014 3:06 AM
Last Post: kimosabe