Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
O Captain! My Captain!
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1534
Thanks received:
2465 thanks in 1147 posts

RE: O Captain! My Captain!
07-31-2015 9:18 AM

(07-31-2015 9:11 AM)Gitmo Wrote:  Sadly I'm not sure I get anything from Captain. It's so touted by everyone I'll keep trying it but I just don't see much of a change. Granted I mostly wear it at work and I tend to get a lot of respect already. Also we have pretty strong exhaust fans so if I'm standing in the kitchen it might be sucking the mones away and lessening the effect.

If you are already respected at work, you might not be noticing if there is a change. Have you tried this a few times outside of work? It is versatile enough that it can be worn more day to day and you may see the difference.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
07-31-2015 9:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
775 thanks in 364 posts

07-31-2015 10:06 AM

Test drove Captain for the 1st time yesterday. 3x from the sample vial in the morning then another 2x about 5 hours later. I had a meeting with my son that afternoon and wanted something a bit "softer" then my normal daily drive. For some background my son is autistic but very high functioning. He graduated with honors from Texas State Technical College. He lived on his own (alone or with room mate) and needed no accommodations outside of a note taker for a view classes.

He's considering going back for a separate technical certificate and this meeting was with DARS to help coordinate potential state aid and internships. He can be a bit anxious and I was hoping to help that as well as create as cooperative an environment as possible.

so...

1st impressions are this is a very tight well thought out "alpha-lite". I can smell mones and like my other products from this vendor very minimal none smell at start that takes 5 to 10 minutes to wake up. Very mild self effects if any for me but no question it helps create an upbeat positive state of mind. I had a few errands and a trip to the bank in the AM and everyone was helpful and upbeat. Nothing unexpected to be honest but overall a good vibe.

Afternoon meeting went very well and my son was on his A game. Out of curiosity I spent the 20 minute drive home trying to annoy him and really couldn't. Comments or questions that might normally set him off simply rolled off. He was perseverating over a mistake he made that had no real fall out. I asked him if he'd ever heard the term "no harm, no foul"...

Very good conversation about simply letting something go if it did no harm but making sure you know what to do correctly next time. This type of conversation can be very stressful for my son but not only did he engage on the topic he was joking and laughing a bit...

Obviously I'll be buying him a bottleSmile

Now...

Overall this seems to be a subtle complex mix which has tremendous potential for an experienced user. It is however not really blatant in anyway. I can see an inexperienced user having a lot of disappointment since it's a mix that requires some driving to get the most out of it. However, for an experienced user looking for a versatile daily driver this seems to have a lot of potential. It's pheromone Swiss army knife style mix that can be adapted to lots of environments.

But...

If you need a broom stuck up your ass to be alpha or a spray of Adam Sandler to be funny this might not be a good choice. You need to be able to pull a bit of swagger or a dose of chuckle and then Captain will magnify and polish it. Think of it like a $200 detail of your natural personality and traits...

Again the disclaimer here is this impression is based on a single use however I chose this based on a specific event and had enough trust in the vendor based on using other products. While I don't see this ever being my daily driver it is a product I'll add to my arsenal and I can see it being a great base to build more complex mixes.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2015 10:09 AM by DWR.)
07-31-2015 10:06 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, kimosabe, whisper, meme371, Falcon
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-31-2015 10:58 AM

Excellent review! I'm glad things went well with and for your son as well. I appreciate the well thought out comments, I wish I had that knack for writing. I tend to speak in superlatives.

(07-31-2015 10:06 AM)DWR Wrote:  Overall this seems to be a subtle complex mix which has tremendous potential for an experienced user. It is however not really blatant in anyway. I can see an inexperienced user having a lot of disappointment since it's a mix that requires some driving to get the most out of it. However, for an experienced user looking for a versatile daily driver this seems to have a lot of potential. It's pheromone Swiss army knife style mix that can be adapted to lots of environments.

But...

If you need a broom stuck up your ass to be alpha or a spray of Adam Sandler to be funny this might not be a good choice. You need to be able to pull a bit of swagger or a dose of chuckle and then Captain will magnify and polish it. Think of it like a $200 detail of your natural personality and traits...

I know this was only your first impression, but I would agree with what you wrote. I've been using pheromones since about 2007 or so and I LOVE Captain. It really is a Swiss Army Knife style of pheromones.

I'm looking forward to what you think of Captain after wearing it a few times.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
07-31-2015 10:58 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1711
Thanks received:
1842 thanks in 1002 posts

08-16-2015 3:04 PM

Captain 3 sprays I'm East Indian

Summary
-----------
Captain =VIP service

Hit 1
------
In elevator three children 4-7 y.o all open and friendly to me instead of guarded. They respond politely to me , hold elevator for me and full of smiles

Hit 2
------
At Wendy's . I say "I'll have the usual you know by now" seconds later my coke zero was ready. Then later when my so went for refill cashier ignored people on line up and although SO was at back of line she got the refil immediately. She came to me shocked at service we never got before

Hit 3
------
Family function . Newphew telling me darkest secrets of his life including sex life. Bonding with me like I was his best buddy and alpha male although he's 22 and I'm 45

Hit 4
------
Bar
SO and I sit down . We get super VIP service. Normally servers say we don't do refills on coffee or ginger ale and make us pay but this time not two but three free refills came out without even asking!!!

Captain gets more VIP service than wolf in my book.

Dsouza
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 3:07 PM by dsouza.)
08-16-2015 3:04 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, meme371
nonbeliever
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 29 posts

08-16-2015 4:11 PM

(08-16-2015 3:04 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Captain 3 sprays I'm East Indian

Summary
-----------
Captain =VIP service

Hit 1
------
In elevator three children 4-7 y.o all open and friendly to me instead of guarded. They respond politely to me , hold elevator for me and full of smiles

Hit 2
------
At Wendy's . I say "I'll have the usual you know by now" seconds later my coke zero was ready. Then later when my so went for refill cashier ignored people on line up and although SO was at back of line she got the refil immediately. She came to me shocked at service we never got before

Hit 3
------
Family function . Newphew telling me darkest secrets of his life including sex life. Bonding with me like I was his best buddy and alpha male although he's 22 and I'm 45

Hit 4
------
Bar
SO and I sit down . We get super VIP service. Normally servers say we don't do refills on coffee or ginger ale and make us pay but this time not two but three free refills came out without even asking!!!

Captain gets more VIP service than wolf in my book.

Dsouza

nice results dsouza! i've been considering captain myself as i normally use wolf but i kind of ended up jumping the gun on the restocked a314 and i also have a sample of AT that i need to try out. captain surely does sound like a great product just like most of John's stuff
08-16-2015 4:11 PM
Thanks given by dsouza

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-19-2015 8:06 AM

There's several women I can hook up with during daytime and I feel AM at 10am -12 pm may be a little out of place.. I like using AM usually after 4 pm.

How many people here find Captain useful in dating situations or pickup situations?

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2015 8:07 AM by dsouza.)
08-19-2015 8:06 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-19-2015 8:35 AM

(08-19-2015 8:06 AM)dsouza Wrote:  There's several women I can hook up with during daytime and I feel AM at 10am -12 pm may be a little out of place.. I like using AM usually after 4 pm.

How many people here find Captain useful in dating situations or pickup situations?

dsouza

I'm married so I don't count, but I use Captain a lot and my Bride is very giggly, very deferential and acts almost like she's worshiping me when I wear it. I've had two women want to give me their phone numbers after about 10 minutes of meeting/being in my phero cloud. This is without me trying to get anywhere. Also, out of the ordinary. Normally I'd have to work a lot harder without the pheromones.

08-19-2015 8:35 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 574
Thanks received:
268 thanks in 163 posts

08-19-2015 9:43 AM

(08-19-2015 8:06 AM)dsouza Wrote:  How many people here find Captain useful in dating situations or pickup situations?

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Glace-Capta...#pid157193

I had this experience wearing capt (ex. #2). I did also have glace on but I think thats far from sexual. I certainly agree with snoopyace here that it can be attracting for sure.
I should add for this thread that my 10ml capt is running low. My only bottle that shows a dent in it. I've already made plans to buy the 30ml bottle even tho I have other products to test. I've put it on a list of items I don't want to be out of.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2015 9:46 AM by SuperJoy.)
08-19-2015 9:43 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-19-2015 10:51 AM

Problem I have with captain is the Androstadienone .

If I go a week without any Androstadienone I can wear captain. Unfortunately, if I wear it or any other Androstadienone products even a couple days earlier I get the lethargy/ depression with captain.

Hence it can NEVER be my daily driver.

Dsouza
08-19-2015 10:51 AM
Thanks given by smellymen2002

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-19-2015 11:03 AM

(08-19-2015 10:51 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Problem I have with captain is the Androstadienone .

If I go a week without any Androstadienone I can wear captain. Unfortunately, if I wear it or any other Androstadienone products even a couple days earlier I get the lethargy/ depression with captain.

Hence it can NEVER be my daily driver.

Dsouza

Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear that!

08-19-2015 11:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Captain Oil review... Snoopyace 7 476 Today 9:54 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Captain Pheroz 21 2,834 03-31-2016 12:01 PM
Last Post: SuperJoy
  What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain Paradox 16 829 03-27-2016 7:46 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity NuTrix 28 3,657 03-23-2015 9:53 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Captain Hook Vinzanity 4 1,612 12-15-2014 3:45 PM
Last Post: Vinzanity