Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
O Captain! My Captain!
smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 40
Thanks received:
112 thanks in 48 posts

RE: O Captain! My Captain!
03-11-2016 2:23 AM

2 sprays of captain to wrists 14 HOURS after application.

I got called into work a guy who was there kept thanking me for coming in. I said to myself your welcome, just let me do my job so I can go home.

I went to a eatery. One side was really crowded on side was blocked off. The manager cleared just one table so I wouldn't have to sit with the crowd. He went into this whole speech about why it was closed down, then he saw the look in my face and stopped. The look was I'm exhausted and I'm hungry lol. He personally took and delivered my order. They didn't let my drink run down at all. I noticed the bubbly waitress got really quite when she came around me. I left a good tip of course.

I noticed as I was eating glances from the others that were checking out. Most of them were college age girls, I noticed one brunette in a green shirt kept sliding closer to me. I heard her friend say " what are you doing?"

I was leaving two ladies I didn't even know I heard saw hey baby I know you. I didn't notice her I just smiled at myself and kept going.

Well either captain has extremely long diffusion, or these were all flukes.

I will try one spray today. I don't know if I come off as alpha. I think i am. I'm a bigger guy and people move out of my way when I walk. When people have questions they always refer to me. Most of the people in my work only speak to me when spoken to. I feel like there is a clear level between me and them. This is not aragoance on my part just a feeling I have been getting at my work. I feel the only way a group of people can get the job done is together.

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2016 7:41 AM by smellymen2002.)
03-11-2016 2:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1534
Thanks received:
2465 thanks in 1147 posts

03-11-2016 7:48 AM

At least in my experience, Captain has some staying power. It's possible those were legitimate hits.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-11-2016 7:48 AM
smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 40
Thanks received:
112 thanks in 48 posts

03-11-2016 9:06 PM

On a off note I found out from my doctor today. I can cut back on my medicines have dropped 40lbs since January.

Now to the testing

1/2 a spray of captain to hands. I meant to put a full spray on it missed my hand.

Well the respect is there I get crap a little bit. I think at this dosage this is more buddy buddy of a vibe.

I can still feel the respect of this mix. The effects are just less pronounced. There are not so many head turns and states like there usually is.

The odd example of respect I had today. I let three people go ahead of me when I was on a fork truck, they all waved at me and thanked me a few times. They usually just nod and go ahead. Today was a different story.

The guys at work finally started messing around with me. They kept saying, your the man and go talk to that girl. They kept encouraging me which is nice from being ignored the past few days.

I will test with one spray on Monday.

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
03-11-2016 9:06 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Captain Oil review... Snoopyace 7 476 Today 9:54 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Captain Pheroz 21 2,833 03-31-2016 12:01 PM
Last Post: SuperJoy
  What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain Paradox 16 828 03-27-2016 7:46 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity NuTrix 28 3,657 03-23-2015 9:53 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Captain Hook Vinzanity 4 1,612 12-15-2014 3:45 PM
Last Post: Vinzanity