Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Votes - 4.33 Average
Nude Alpha
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Nude Alpha
02-08-2010 7:01 PM

Today I got a bottle of Nude Alpha in the mail from Liquid Alchemy Labs (Gegogi is right, too many companies feel the need to put 'Alpha' in the name). 

It is an unscented phero blend in a non alcohol base (can you see why I ordered this yet?) with a roll on applicator.  I have to say that I am very happy with the customer service from here.  I'd emailed with a question about shipping time (the company is based in Hawaii) and also a question about another product (Wolf) because there wasn't any real info on the website.  I received a very detailed response about both questions and when I got my package today there were two sample vials of Wolf included for me to try.  It also got here more quickly than I expected it to.  I'd ordered Thursday, February 4th and it arrived in my mail today.  I can deal with that considering shipping is USPS for $1.99.  The product itself isn't the cheapest thing out there at almost $50 for a 10ml bottle but I've spent more and gotten less so I am happy with it so far.

I've only worn this once (today) and out shopping so not the most ideal of conditions.  Add to that the fact that I'd gotten a PE cologne from Love Potion that I was wearing for the first time so there were a lot of variables.  Having said that, I was very happy with what results I saw today.

For being an oil based product, it definitely seems to diffuse very well.  I'm not 100% sure but I believe this might be a silicone base because I've read others report that it is a bit shiny/silky feeling.  I was seeing reactions from much further away than I would expect from an oil based phero composite.  What I mean is that I was seeing reactions and attention from both genders at 10' away.  I really don't normally see that with an oil base but the reactions were so out of the norm that I choose not to discount them. 

This reminds me a lot of the reactions I get when I am wearing a Charisma boosted cologne from Love Potion.  The reactions were more natural than I get from MX297 or some of the AD products (not that those over the top reactions are a bad thing:shy:).  Seems like a very well balanced blend.  I saw cashiers giving me a lot of eye contact and interest as well as anyone I passed.  Smooth.  That is the word for how everything seemed to go.  Men were respectful without being fearful, women seemed interested but not afraid to approach me to talk.  I had a lot of people talking to me as if I was wearing a high dose of alpha-androstenol.  Just... Smooth.  More hits than I could really write but just a general sense of being in the groove. 

The Alpha version of this has more androstenone in it and I can feel it.  Not like wearing 50mcg of androstenone but just a more masculine feeling.  (I think that if I had gotten the regular Nude I would have probably ended up boosting it with a bit of ~none anyway so I think I made the correct decision.)  I have a sense that this also contains androsterone and alpha-androstenol by the smell of the bottle (and the reactions).  Judging by the stares I was getting, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some androstanone in it as well.  Actually, I could care less what is in it as long as it works.  I was very happy with my first outing with this and I am looking forward to trying this one out again very soon.  I liked this better than the oil composite I just made myself.  (Not that I am willingly admitting that fact.) :dodgy:  When I try out 'Wolf' I'll make sure to post a report on that as well.  Below is the description I was sent on 'Wolf'.

I don't know how to describe the scent of WOLF, I can describe what our intentions are with it. We are trying to create a pheromone mix that will put the wearer in the position of leader. Inspire trust, lust, and the desire to obey,  and yet keep the wearer above and separate from others. We hope to create the feeling in people that they are privileged if the wearer of WOLF decides to talk with them, or give them attention. Users of WOLF should be considered elite, I think that would be a good word for it. We are not going for the lone wolf thing here. We are going for the wise powerful leader that everyone wants to be, or be with. WOLF contains 8 human pheromones or pheromones like substances.

I also really enjoy the PE I had made.  Black Pepper, Sandalwood and Vetiver.  Scent with Intent.  I am using this for a specific purpose but it also smells good enough to just wear as a regular cologne. 

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-08-2010 7:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha
02-21-2010 5:14 PM

I also ordered
Wolf for Men and NUDE for Men.
As soon as i got these two and i have the time to test i will write here.

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
02-21-2010 5:14 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-27-2010 11:32 AM

I get a lot of 'I wonder' moments and the other day I had one of those. I'm lazy. Carrying two bottles when I only need to carry one is an example of that. So I said, I wonder what would happen if I mixed half a bottle of Mark's Pepperwood scent from Love Potion with half a bottle of Nude Alpha? I figured that the phero strength in Nude should be enough to handle being diluted by half. I'll let you know the results tomorrow. I plan on wearing it tonight to see what happens. I've been hooked on Aqua Vitae lately, but in the interest of science I'll put that bottle away for the night. Mrgreen

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2010 11:21 AM by Snoopyace.)
02-27-2010 11:32 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-28-2010 11:19 AM

(02-27-2010 11:32 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I wonder what would happen if I mixed half a bottle of Mark's Pepperwood scent from Love-Scent with half a bottle of Nude Alpha? I figured that the phero strength in Nude should be enough to handle being diluted by half. I'll let you know the results tomorrow.

Short answer? It worked very well thank you very much! I'd gone with a date to a jazz club near where I live. Too tired to go into my usual nauseating detail but I was the center of attention all night. My date loved the scent and apparently the phero blend. The woman at the table behind me kept leaning forward to talk to me (REALLY irritated my date) and the night had a very happy ending! :good3:

I continue to love Nude Alpha. Very fun, social and with the extra androstenone, sexual. Above all, consistent. Provided you don't OD it works very well to draw everyone in. Men see you has a fun alpha, women see you the same way and want to get close. Makes my personality just sparkle. Now that I know I can dilute it with the scents from Love Potion and the Common Scents it opens up a lot of different scent combinations for me.

Maybe today I'll try Possess Alpha after I scrub off the Nude Alpha/Mark's Pepperwood.

02-28-2010 11:19 AM

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2010 1:33 PM

Hey Snoopy, and anyone else who has used Nude... As my question in the Wolf thread... Would you say Nude is more a social, let's be friends kinda thing and not a sexual attractant kinda thing?
Have any of you who have both Wold and Nude tried them both together?

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-28-2010 1:33 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-28-2010 3:39 PM

(02-28-2010 1:33 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Hey Snoopy, and anyone else who has used Nude... As my question in the Wolf thread... Would you say Nude is more a social, let's be friends kinda thing and not a sexual attractant kinda thing?
Have any of you who have both Wold and Nude tried them both together?

At least with the Nude Alpha I have (more androstenone) it is a great all around product that does lean towards attraction and sexual (I found that out firsthand). All I have to do is touch a woman on the arm and I'm getting touched and leaned on, etc. All it takes is to open the door and people seem to walk right through.

02-28-2010 3:39 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2010 10:01 PM

(02-28-2010 3:39 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  At least with the Nude Alpha I have (more androstenone) it is a great all around product that does lean towards attraction and sexual (I found that out firsthand). All I have to do is touch a woman on the arm and I'm getting touched and leaned on, etc. All it takes is to open the door and people seem to walk right through.

OK heheh now I'm totally undecided LOL... Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, WOlf... decisiosn decisions LOL>...

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-01-2010 10:01 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-01-2010 10:17 PM

(03-01-2010 10:01 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  OK heheh now I'm totally undecided LOL... Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, WOlf... decisiosn decisions LOL>...

Exactly what types of reactions are you looking for, in general?

Wolf = Follow my leader in an empathetic way
Nude Alpha (and Possess Alpha) = Lets have some fun (with me at the center of attention!)
Aqua Vitae = I am the most interesting man in the world. Love me.

03-01-2010 10:17 PM

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2010 10:42 PM

(03-01-2010 10:17 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Exactly what types of reactions are you looking for, in general?

Nude Alpha (and Possess Alpha) = Lets have some fun (with me at the center of attention!)

Well.. based on what you just posted.... Aqua Vitae looks like the winner...

I have this lady friend... we've known each other for going on 19 years now. I fell in love with her the first day I saw her but she was 16 and I was 25 sooo....
Anyhow.... years go by we remain very good friends as her cousin is married to a good friend of mine. I always wanted to be with her but as I said she was younger, then when we got older we were both married soooo.... we eventually are both separated and May 2009 we end up together. We enjoy an awesome relationship. We connect so tight on every single level.
Now.. her ex violently raped and beat her twice in front of their sons and was sent to prison for it. I was the first male she fully trusted in many many years. So it was pretty.. not sure of the word.. but I felt very special that I was the first male she trusted enough to have a relationship with... We were very affectionate with each other all the time and had plans for our future together and such... However, in September 2009 something changed.. not sure what it was... possibly things that were going on in my life and hers regarding our exes... and we ended up back stepping into just friendship mode. But since then things have gotten a little better.... The best way I could describe our current relationship is as if we are still boyfriend/girlfriend but without the love making.... I still see that spark for me in her but she seems to be restraining it...
So.... I would like to get back the full relationship, love making and all....

So... am I right that Aqua Vitae would be the right choice?

03-01-2010 10:42 PM
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2010 6:47 AM

(03-01-2010 10:17 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Exactly what types of reactions are you looking for, in general?

Hell no, you really make me buying Aqua Vitae now Twisted

I wonder what is the real difference between the alpha and non-alpha versions. As from description it is only the Anndrostenone content?

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
03-02-2010 6:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 25 1,943 Yesterday 5:41 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 11,614 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 29,684 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 17,897 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 10,407 08-07-2016 12:24 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford