Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works!
Apexmind
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works!
08-20-2017 12:46 AM

So I came on here back in late June or early July about a trip to Vegas. I'm a 42 year old Black American male, 5'10" 200lbs I would say good looking enough. Well built. The woman is 47, gorgeous. We have known each other for quite some years and were always good friends. I started putting it out there that I had an interest, so I booked a flight to travel 2500 miles thinking she had an interest as well. Came on this site to ask questions and was kind of beater down, but BDBandit420 gave me some times and I started investing in products. Just a few days prior, she let me know in so many words, I was still friend zoned. Lol. Man I was thinking about trip costs and buying all the products and really didn't want to think about it. Well, it's Vegas so I went anyways and figured at least I'd hang with an old friend.

I started acting as though I had been just talking crap and went anyways. I got there and went to my nice resort hotel room. A suite and was a bit annoyed I would not be using it the way I envisioned, but the place had a pool, weight room, decent side of town. I was disappointed to see the type of women I could have spoken with at a bingo. But hey, so what. I'll hang with my friend. I started unpacking a bit and saw I brought one of my mones bags and had a full bottle of Nude Alpha and some samples. Possess, Possess Alpha, Voodoo, and my Hypnotica. Didn't need Hypnotica because we have communication and wasn't sure how to use the others.

Instead I just went crazy with the Nude Alpha. I figured, nothing to lose may as well try it Garry's way. Dude told me a year ago to use 8 drops. Less isn't more, more is more. So I went with 8. One on each side of the neck, one in the goatee, one behind both ears, one under the Adam's apple, two on each wrist. Then just to say I did I put like the left over on my finger right below the waist. This was that morning after hygiene and grooming.

That morning she came to pick me up for breakfast and coffee. A friendly hug and I could hear and feel her take a deep breath, then put her nose on my neck and take a bigger inhale of those mones and her hug tightened and transformed into something else fast!!!

So we went to get coffee and talk. Got some donuts. Some place I had never heard of on the east coast. And the convo steered without my help. She went from normal things to what my plans were and if I had time. Does the hotel have movies. I was confused. She wasn't herself. Her legs kept shifting. She was flushed and flustered. I slowed it down and just asked. Would it be better if we went back to my place and finished these on the couch? I can get room service to bring a whole pot. She agreed. We sat on the couch and talked for maybe 30 seconds to a minute before things got hot.

I never had such a time. I have had many but that was the best ever. She had orgasm after orgasm. This went on all week. She calls texts emails and always says she loves and misses me. Its crazy. She wants me to move with her or to come here. I'm all for it. She doesn't even know what changed. She said in an instant she just knew I was perfect in every way. She said she ONLY saw me like a little brother or best friend. She said there was something in the coffee...lol. She has even said I am intoxicating.
08-20-2017 12:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: This Stuff Works!
08-20-2017 9:51 AM

Thanks for the report Apex. +1
08-20-2017 9:51 AM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-20-2017 11:49 AM

(08-20-2017 12:46 AM)Apexmind Wrote:  Instead I just went crazy with the Nude Alpha. I figured, nothing to lose may as well try it Garry's way. Dude told me a year ago to use 8 drops. Less isn't more, more is more. So I went with 8. One on each side of the neck, one in the goatee, one behind both ears, one under the Adam's apple, two on each wrist. Then just to say I did I put like the left over on my finger right below the waist. This was that morning after hygiene and grooming.

8 drops!!!! Holy crap. Did Garry really advise 8 drops? Wacko2

I totally believe you it just goes against most of what I have read about NA so far and I have read a lot. We have experienced members saying 1 drop (Kimba/Thundr) and then we have as3 3-6 drops... but still.. 8 drops!!

Hmm. Really goes to show testing is the only way to go. Im still a little baffled that Garry advise 8 drops.

Thanks for a great report btw.
08-20-2017 11:49 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-20-2017 12:06 PM

NA shines at high doses, I'm glad you took the sound advice. May have been a different story, if you only wore a drop or two.

It's similar to AV in that regard, same with Nude. If you want a little attention, wear a little. But, if you want the home run - wear alot. 7-10 drops and you can be the star.

Excellent report!

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
08-20-2017 12:06 PM

Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-20-2017 12:13 PM

Have anyone had experience with high doses of Androstadienone combined with NA? (over 50 mcg)
08-20-2017 12:13 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-20-2017 12:22 PM

Yes!!! I'm glad it worked out. NA is great. Did you keep up the 8 drop dose your entire time there?

Yes I've comboed 50,100 and 150 mcg of Androstadienone with NA. 50 and 100 worked great. 150 was a bit too much.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
08-20-2017 12:22 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-20-2017 12:34 PM

(08-20-2017 12:22 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Yes I've comboed 50,100 and 150 mcg of Androstadienone with NA. 50 and 100 worked great. 150 was a bit too much.

I have very good results with 50, will have to try and up the dose though.
08-20-2017 12:34 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

08-21-2017 6:57 AM

(08-20-2017 12:46 AM)Apexmind Wrote:  Instead I just went crazy with the Nude Alpha. I figured, nothing to lose may as well try it Garry's way. Dude told me a year ago to use 8 drops. Less isn't more, more is more. So I went with 8. One on each side of the neck, one in the goatee, one behind both ears, one under the Adam's apple, two on each wrist. Then just to say I did I put like the left over on my finger right below the waist. This was that morning after hygiene and grooming.

Nice report. Alot of good details. Good job. Rep+

This thread should be in the LAL forum

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-21-2017 6:57 AM

raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-21-2017 11:55 AM

Thanks for the report mate. At least it gives me something to look forward to growing old. The older women will be more receptive to heavier none apps!! P

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
08-21-2017 11:55 AM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-21-2017 2:53 PM

Nice report....I was also impressed with the sample of NA that I will definitely buy it in the near future.
08-21-2017 2:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,221 919,335 01-22-2021 5:24 PM
Last Post: Stories
  BAD WOLF Vs Nude Alpha Gel (FIL combo) Q873 3 552 07-12-2020 2:46 PM
Last Post: Maxzen
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,600 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 14,227 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 32,653 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn