Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works!
Plainchaos
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: This Stuff Works!
10-18-2017 3:09 AM

(08-20-2017 12:06 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  NA shines at high doses, I'm glad you took the sound advice. May have been a different story, if you only wore a drop or two.

It's similar to AV in that regard, same with Nude. If you want a little attention, wear a little. But, if you want the home run - wear alot. 7-10 drops and you can be the star.

Excellent report!

Do you 100% need to use a cover scent with that many drops
10-18-2017 3:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sith667
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-18-2017 7:08 PM

(08-30-2017 8:57 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  I saw that too, but with the gel. A woman giving me reasons why we can't be together, but I the very same convo becoming super flirty and escalating. The test subject I'm refering to had different reasons, as she is already divorced. But she went on and on about how she was way too old for me and how she's never been with a black guy before,ect ect. All the while, she was doing all of the escalating herself. One strange thing though with her is that initially whenever I would try to escalate things myself, she would resist. It was weird as hell. But when she elwas ready, oh boy was she ready

Interesting. I had something similar on a date last week.

5 drops of NA (behind ears & side burns)
4 sprays of instant female magic - most i've ever used (1 on side of the head and 2 sprays on back of head)
1 spray of glace on adams apple

Been trying to get her on a date for months. She kept flaking so I stopped bothering but would ping her a text every now and then. Finally met her on sunday and she was so shy. But seemed interested...

We moved from sitting outside to inside and her entire attitude changed. I was teasing and said our relationship will be up and down...

She started saying she didn't see any ups and didn't think we were compatible. I was pissed lol. Tried to hide it but couldn't. Got awkward for a bit but pressed on

Not sure what happened but she started to turn around about 10 mins later. Asking if I always kiss or have sex on the first date...asking if this was even a date etc.

We ended up cuddling and kissing (no sex). Been texting and have a date set up for a few days. So lets see.

But yeah - I thought her saying we are not compatible was because she was shy and thought I wasn't in to her (so she was rejecting me before i could reject her) or because she genuinely thought we were not compatible (as we are pretty different)...

Didn't think it could be the result of the pheromones until now

Alpha Dream: L2k, Glace
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf,
Androtics Direct: Instant Female Magic, Dirty (old bottles. Not sure if they still work)
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017 7:11 PM by sith667.)
10-18-2017 7:08 PM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-18-2017 7:42 PM

(10-18-2017 3:09 AM)Plainchaos Wrote:  Do you 100% need to use a cover scent with that many drops

No, I don't think a cover scent is necessary with Nude or Nude Alpha, though some use a cover to help with projection. Both are close quarters type of mones, meaning the projection isn't far reaching, but they are both great.

I prefer Nude over NA. You can apply alot and really see the Beautifying effects pronounced.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
10-18-2017 7:42 PM
pheromoney
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2017 9:22 AM

(10-18-2017 7:42 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  No, I don't think a cover scent is necessary with Nude or Nude Alpha, though some use a cover to help with projection. Both are close quarters type of mones, meaning the projection isn't far reaching, but they are both great.

I prefer Nude over NA. You can apply alot and really see the Beautifying effects pronounced.
Hi RussiaWolf,
Can you please explain to noob like me why do you prefer Nude? I already have 30ml Nude, Should I buy Nude Alpha? My main target is Asian.
Thanks
10-21-2017 9:22 AM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-21-2017 4:57 PM

(10-21-2017 9:22 AM)pheromoney Wrote:  Hi RussiaWolf,
Can you please explain to noob like me why do you prefer Nude? I already have 30ml Nude, Should I buy Nude Alpha? My main target is Asian.
Thanks

I'm betting that he prefers Nude more because he can wear more and really see the beautification aspect. Also because that is what he wrote in his post.

He might OD if he wore that much Nude Alpha.

I have both and younger ladies are much more touchy freely with Nude compared wth Nude Alpha. If I were going after Asians, I would use that Nude more too. Maybe add something stronger after you escalate things.
10-21-2017 4:57 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works!
10-21-2017 5:17 PM

I will also add that in my experience nude is touchy playful flirty. Nude alpha created more of a vibe hey I wanna be in a relationship with this guy. It's more serious in nature
10-21-2017 5:17 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-21-2017 5:47 PM

Just a reflection regarding NA, perhaps it gives me awesome orgasms!! This afternoon I was with a FF, 2 drops of DP on my belly over Molecule 1. Everything great, nice " quicky" session. Went home, showered down, applied 2 drops of NA on top of Molecule1, otherwise unscented, some T150 below my nose. I made the mistake of applying NA to my wrist and then rubbing the drops over the M1, so there was a strong smell whenever I moved my arm. So anyway , went to the GFs house, within 15 minutes we were at work. She was turned on, but didn't climax (usual for this part of her cycle, sometimes there's just nothing you can do), but she seemed to be enjoying it nonetheless. But when I came, it was mind-blowing, like the finale went on for 3 or 4 minutes.
Usually, at my age, Round 2 is usually way less intense. So I'm wondering if the NA was part of this? Any of you guys with more experience with NA, have you noticed any enhanced orgasms?

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-21-2017 5:47 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-21-2017 8:02 PM

(10-21-2017 9:22 AM)pheromoney Wrote:  Hi RussiaWolf,
Thanks
NA is too alpha in my opinion, and comes off too serious. I actually prefer Possess Alpha, a lighter and friendlier NA. Plus PA smells really good.

I've worn high doses of NA with great results, but some women were repelled by it. Nude fits me like a glove.

Nude isn't hard hitting, but it's there, working in the background. Friendliness, communication, charisma and charm all seem elevated. AND, the beautification that Nude delivers is really something to behold.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
10-21-2017 8:02 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-21-2017 8:11 PM

(10-21-2017 5:47 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Usually, at my age, Round 2 is usually way less intense. So I'm wondering if the NA was part of this? Any of you guys with more experience with NA, have you noticed any enhanced orgasms?

I would say its the cops in Dp and T150 more than NA.

(10-21-2017 8:02 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  NA is too alpha in my opinion, and comes off too serious. I actually prefer Possess Alpha, a lighter and friendlier NA. Plus PA smells really good.

I've worn high doses of NA with great results, but some women were repelled by it. Nude fits me like a glove.

Nude isn't hard hitting, but it's there, working in the background. Friendliness, communication, charisma and charm all seem elevated. AND, the beautification that Nude delivers is really something to behold.

I second that NA can be serious and high doses can make women cautious or anxious.

I think Nude is obvious when you get it. As is Possess.

Both are great additions to NA to brighten up the vibe.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
10-21-2017 8:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,214 898,588 10-22-2020 12:54 PM
Last Post: Lacksalot
  BAD WOLF Vs Nude Alpha Gel (FIL combo) Q873 3 395 07-12-2020 2:46 PM
Last Post: Maxzen
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,207 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 13,541 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 31,839 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn