Hello There, Guest! Register

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Votes - 4.33 Average
Nude Alpha
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha
03-02-2010 9:39 AM

(03-01-2010 10:42 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Well.. based on what you just posted.... Aqua Vitae looks like the winner...

I have this lady friend... we've known each other for going on 19 years now. I fell in love with her the first day I saw her but she was 16 and I was 25 sooo....
Anyhow.... years go by we remain very good friends as her cousin is married to a good friend of mine. I always wanted to be with her but as I said she was younger, then when we got older we were both married soooo.... we eventually are both separated and May 2009 we end up together. We enjoy an awesome relationship. We connect so tight on every single level.
Now.. her ex violently raped and beat her twice in front of their sons and was sent to prison for it. I was the first male she fully trusted in many many years. So it was pretty.. not sure of the word.. but I felt very special that I was the first male she trusted enough to have a relationship with... We were very affectionate with each other all the time and had plans for our future together and such... However, in September 2009 something changed.. not sure what it was... possibly things that were going on in my life and hers regarding our exes... and we ended up back stepping into just friendship mode. But since then things have gotten a little better.... The best way I could describe our current relationship is as if we are still boyfriend/girlfriend but without the love making.... I still see that spark for me in her but she seems to be restraining it...
So.... I would like to get back the full relationship, love making and all....

So... am I right that Aqua Vitae would be the right choice?

A heads up with Aqua Vitae. In addition to the sexual properties...
From my experience with it there is a good chance she might bring up anything that is important to her that is on her mind. Any concerns as well as anything happy. It sounds like you really do care about her and know her well so I think you are ready for anything, however.
(03-02-2010 6:47 AM)Hyper Wrote:  Hell no, you really make me buying Aqua Vitae now Twisted

I wonder what is the real difference between the alpha and non-alpha versions. As from description it is only the Anndrostenone content?

I really like Aqua Vitae and I've tried it in a couple of very different environments. Seems to work very well for me!

From what I understand, the androstenone content is the only difference between the regular and Alpha versions.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2010 9:41 AM by Snoopyace.)
03-02-2010 9:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-02-2010 9:42 AM

(03-02-2010 6:47 AM)Hyper Wrote:  Hell no, you really make me buying Aqua Vitae now Twisted

I wonder what is the real difference between the alpha and non-alpha versions. As from description it is only the Anndrostenone content?

I really like Aqua Vitae and I've tried it in a couple of very different environments. Seems to work very well for me!

From what I understand, the androstenone content is the only difference between the regular and Alpha versions.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-02-2010 9:42 AM

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2010 10:36 AM

(03-02-2010 9:39 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  A heads up with Aqua Vitae. In addition to the sexual properties...
From my experience with it there is a good chance she might bring up anything that is important to her that is on her mind. Any concerns as well as anything happy. It sounds like you really do care about her and know her well so I think you are ready for anything, however.

Bang on the nail Snoop. And I actually want her to open up more. I know she and I are very honest with each other, but I also know there are certain things she would like to say but holds back on. I want her to be totally open with me as I am with her. But as I mentioned in my thread in the Men's area I believe the treatment she received from her ex causes her to hold some things back for fear of reprisal. I want her to totally trust that there will never be any reprisals from me.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-02-2010 10:36 AM
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-24-2010 4:34 PM

NUDE was just concentrated possess right??
So the hits should be same not?

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
03-24-2010 4:34 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-24-2010 7:27 PM

(03-24-2010 4:34 PM)Hyper Wrote:  NUDE was just concentrated possess right??
So the hits should be same not?

From what we've been told, Nude is basically just a more concentrated unscented version of Possess.

03-24-2010 7:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2010 1:16 PM

I haven't worn this in a while since I've had so many other new toys to play with. A thread on Love Potion inspired me to wear this today when I took my dad to the barbershop for a haircut.

I combined the Nude Alpha with Mark's Pepperwood from Love Potion into a single bottle. I'd forgotten just how wonderfully masculine the Pepperwood scent is. I'd also forgotten how I get almost giddy when I wear Nude Alpha. I was in a great mood pretty much immediately after putting this on. As I was driving my Dad, he got consistently more chatty (out of character for him). The barber was very polite but more reserved when he was cutting my Dad's hair. I get in the chair and the barber starts getting much more chatty and I heard several compliments (I don't know how deserved they were) from him. It was funny and a lot of fun. I forgot what a feel good blend this was and as I write this about 4 hours after I'd put it on I am still feeling its effects (and smelling the Mark's Pepperwood). :good3:

04-30-2010 1:16 PM

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-01-2010 6:13 AM

Pheromones and haircuts are always fun, especially in a shop full of women. Big Grin Me, Ammo on the back of my neck, and an ethnically Jewish hottie cutting my hair was my first "OMG! THEY DO WORK!" experience with Pheromones.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2010 6:14 AM by Data4.)
05-01-2010 6:13 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-14-2010 10:47 AM

This is going to sound goofy but I just checked the USPS website and my order of Nude Alpha should be delivered today and I feel like a kid at Christmas! King I've narrowed down the phero blends that I really prefer not to live without and Nude Alpha is one of them. Everything else that I don't really use I've been in the process of kulling from my phero collection.

I plan on combining 5 ml of Nude Alpha with 5 ml of Imperial Type (Milsime Imperial from Creed) from the Common Scents. Worked well with another cologne that I had so I figure I'll have the Imperial/Nude Alpha for Summer.

05-14-2010 10:47 AM
koalafruit
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-27-2010 8:19 AM

Thanks for all your reactions. They were very interesting.

I did not use Nude Alpha, but the normal Nude (roll on). I'm almost down to my second bottle. Great stuff!

How I apply it
I always apply it like 2 inches on both wrists. Unlike almost everybody on this forum I didn't cover up the pheromones. My thought was and is: if they're naturaly produced by people, they should also do their work if smellable. I'm kind of a raw guy with furry edges. :yes3: I do use deodorant by the way, so maybe that covers up anything. My experience is that also without covering up the pheromones they're still effective.

Effects om women
I do get attention from women all (legal) ages. I go to my work by train every day (just 15 minutes) and quite often I do have a little conversation with one of my female co-travelers. (In The Netherlands there're a lot of women on the train -> probably they're less hooked by cars as men are.)

On my work (an office environment, but not too official) I do get attention from female co-workers. They're more into talking to me and I did get uncountless arm-touchings. Even a few but-slaps!

In stores the female workers are much more helpful then without the Nude. The're up for a nice talk and seem to be disappointent when I leave.

When I go out women in bars are more open and more touchy.

When I'm on a date they often can't stop holding my (well-filled) waist and are more easy to seduce.

A few times when I was with a woman which I didn't hit on but just did hang out with, they asked almost the same question: 'Are you always so correct?', which I interpreted as they wanted more, but I was behaving too correct and polite (as in holding the door and such) and friendly. (Poor women...)

When I was in Spain last year with some friends I did notice that Spanish women react differently to Nude. They approached me more direct and just tried to hit on me. It accured to me that my Nude was changing it's smell a bit as it was lying in my hot tent or in the hot car. It got more the masculine sweaty smell. It didn't seem to have any effect on how women reacted though.

Effects on men
I did get some effects from men at my workplace. Not as strong as from women, but I noticed that they saw me a bit more as a leader of the pact.

In Spain my friends were a bit surprised about the attention I did get from the women, as normally the attention is quite even devided.

Effects on myself
I did notice a few effects by myself, but not too much. I felt more comfortable in situations that women approached me or I approached them. I did feel more equipped in those situations. Confidence.

From here
I did like the effects of Nude, but I also want to look a bit further. Since I'm satisfied about the products from Liquid Alchemy Labs, I thought I tried first some more from their stuff. I ordered Aqua Vitae (also because of the great reviews on this forum), Dirty Primitive (really looking forward to see the effects of mixed male and female pheromones) and to mix up (maybe with the Dirty Primitive) some stand alone Androstadienone 2 mg 10 ml (since that's the one which is directly effecting the vomeronasal organ of women and is penetrating their brain instantly). I can (after reading reviews here) imagine that I have to cover up the Dirty Primitive, but I first try it raw. If you've even been in France, you did smell those (not only young) guys who had sex with a woman and didn't wash up. They're proud to 'show' the odeur of that.

Gary was nice enough to also put in some free samples, and I asked for anything unscented, so he will surprise me. I'm curious to see what he came up with. Maybe next order I have to ask for something experimental...

---

Koala's are known to only eat leaves from the eucalyptus tree.
They don't only get a full stomach of that, they also get stoned out of these leaves.
Can't nature be amazing?
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2010 8:27 AM by koalafruit.)
07-27-2010 8:19 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

07-27-2010 9:34 AM

Great report koalafruit. I'm glad that you're enjoying your pherors and getting good results!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-27-2010 9:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 21 1,573 02-17-2020 3:04 PM
Last Post: one eye this
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 11,340 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 29,243 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 17,617 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 10,247 08-07-2016 12:24 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford