Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Votes - 4.33 Average
Nude Alpha
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha
07-12-2011 11:37 AM

waiting for my alpha nude & Androstadienone to arrive looking forward to testing them out Twisted

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
07-12-2011 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-20-2011 3:57 PM

(07-12-2011 5:04 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Also Possess is a similar version of Nude, and scented.
I think they (and AV) contain much more mones than most other products I have used.

Hi, Pheroman.

I see you like Garry's products. I like them too, although I've used mostly Wolf so far. I still have to do some serious testing with AV, Possess and Passion.

I see you say that Possess is similar to Nude. Could you elaborate? I'm seing lots of good reports of Nude and Nude Alpha lastly and I always regret that i didn't get some in my las order. However, i got some Possess. Should i expect similar results?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
07-20-2011 3:57 PM

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-20-2011 4:31 PM

Nude is the same formula as Possess but with a higher concentration.
07-20-2011 4:31 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

07-20-2011 7:40 PM

Before getting Nude and NA I used Possess mixed with a bit of AV.
Possess is social, people want to talk to you, engage you, and encourages body contact.
Also I tend to use the same product for a while before trying something else.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
07-20-2011 7:40 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-21-2011 12:29 AM

(07-20-2011 4:31 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Nude is the same formula as Possess but with a higher concentration.

So, do you think that if i use a bigger amount of Possess (lets say 2x or even 3x my current application), i should get the same results that people is getting with nude?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
07-21-2011 12:29 AM
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-21-2011 12:03 PM

I thought nude was posses at a *little* higher concentration and with out fragrance. I like both of these blends and get good hits with both. It doesn't seem to take a lot of either.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2011 12:04 PM by ohdilly.)
07-21-2011 12:03 PM

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-21-2011 4:22 PM

I'm trying to remember where I read it but I thought Nude was a lot more concentrated than Possess. I seem to remember the cost increase of Nude over Possess ends up being a bargain when you consider the increase in pheromone concentration.

I could be remembering it wrong.
07-21-2011 4:22 PM
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-23-2011 10:54 PM

Hi guys.
Im new to this forum and was looking for some advice. I've been reading up on some of LAL's products as i would like one of my first purchases to come from this brand.

From what i've gathered, Nude Alpha seems to be an appropriate choice for myself. I'm kind of on the shy side so the mood and social lift i've read about achieved from wearing Nude alpha would be a major plus for me. There is also the added benefit of the none for attraction, but hopefully not to much as i would expect from Aqua Vitae for a guy my age.

I've read that many people add Androstadienone to this formula. What added benefit would this provide to the Nude Alpha, and what mg per 10ml is most appropriate for wearing with the Nuda Alpha? Also, what dosage should be used regarding both Nude Alpha and the Androstadienone (depends on the mg per 10ml) considering i'm a 24 year old caucasian male?

I'm going to ask Garry for droppers instead of roll-ons as i gather that is a more accurate application method. Are there any active coupon codes?

I may also order some Wolf along with the other two as i have read this is a solid product aswell and more appropriate for wearing when attraction is not the main aim.

Thanks in advance,
John.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2011 1:28 AM by johnnyj.)
08-23-2011 10:54 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-25-2011 4:58 PM

(08-23-2011 10:54 PM)johnnyj Wrote:  Hi guys.
Im new to this forum and was looking for some advice. I've been reading up on some of Liquid Alchemy Labs's products as i would like one of my first purchases to come from this brand.

From what i've gathered, Nude Alpha seems to be an appropriate choice for myself. I'm kind of on the shy side so the mood and social lift i've read about achieved from wearing Nude alpha would be a major plus for me. There is also the added benefit of the none for attraction, but hopefully not to much as i would expect from Aqua Vitae for a guy my age.

I've read that many people add Androstadienone to this formula. What added benefit would this provide to the Nude Alpha, and what mg per 10ml is most appropriate for wearing with the Nuda Alpha? Also, what dosage should be used regarding both Nude Alpha and the Androstadienone (depends on the mg per 10ml) considering i'm a 24 year old caucasian male?

I'm going to ask Garry for droppers instead of roll-ons as i gather that is a more accurate application method. Are there any active coupon codes?

I may also order some Wolf along with the other two as i have read this is a solid product aswell and more appropriate for wearing when attraction is not the main aim.

Thanks in advance,
John.

I also have Androstadienone from LAL,

I have the 10cmg per drop one I use 30mcg/3drops in total.

I got it because they suggested it when I got nude Alpha. It's comfort vibe 100%. Ladies remember me with it. I also get a lot of:

"hey you want to come over to my parents with me they are having a house party" in combination with nude alpha 3 drops.

When a woman invites you to attend a party where her parents will be or at their house within a few hours of knowing you that's Androstadienone .

I have been tricked a few times into going to a house party only to find out it's a date with just her & her parents. It's give the vibe when use with other mones as you are "The One to settle down with and pop out babies".

I use Androstadienone everyday like it's going out of style

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2011 4:59 PM by as33156.)
08-25-2011 4:58 PM
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-25-2011 7:11 PM

(08-25-2011 4:58 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I also have Androstadienone from Liquid Alchemy Labs,

I have the 10cmg per drop one I use 30mcg/3drops in total.

I got it because they suggested it when I got nude Alpha. It's comfort vibe 100%. Ladies remember me with it. I also get a lot of:

"hey you want to come over to my parents with me they are having a house party" in combination with nude alpha 3 drops.

When a woman invites you to attend a party where her parents will be or at their house within a few hours of knowing you that's Androstadienone .

I have been tricked a few times into going to a house party only to find out it's a date with just her & her parents. It's give the vibe when use with other mones as you are "The One to settle down with and pop out babies".

I use Androstadienone everyday like it's going out of style

Thanks for the info and experiences.
I may have been wrong in thinking Androstadienone is for me. Seems like a very potent comfort inducer. Must have been awkward being tricked into the dates with just the parents.

I will probably still go for the NA but may invest the money I was going to spend on the Androstadienone on another product. The Androstadienone seems way to powerful for me as a beginner.
08-25-2011 7:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 21 1,560 02-17-2020 3:04 PM
Last Post: one eye this
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 11,323 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 29,219 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 17,598 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 10,234 08-07-2016 12:24 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford