Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Votes - 4.33 Average
Nude Alpha
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha
09-11-2010 10:22 PM

I wore Nude Alpha today for the first time. This is by far the most masculine of the LAL products that I have tried so far. I also own Wolf and AV. I really like how my body reacted while wearing this mix. I was was much more alpha wearing this than the other 2. I have struggled to get hits with with AV and I m starting to think its dosing or something because everyone raves about it.The next time I order products from LAL I am getting droppers because it is almost impossible to repeat exact doses.

Anyway. I will have to do some work with the dosing on this. I didnt have a lot of hits but where I was today was not the best place test. I just wanted to wear something that I woudnt need to refresh for 6 hrs or so.

I do like how it felt at 3 drops or so.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
09-11-2010 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-15-2010 3:16 AM

I am going to receive my Nude alpha today in the mail, im going to be phero free to do some testing at work (I have alot of attractive female customers that come in) I will post results later Big Grin
09-15-2010 3:16 AM
oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-15-2010 2:20 PM

About an hour ago the happy mail person dropped off my expected package and the first thing that came to my head when I opened up the package, MmmM... red velvet... then I opened the velvet bag to the little roller bottle with the "boobie ladies" Mrgreen I thought to myself, this is the coolest label ever created!
(I had about four sprays of Glace about an hour before receiving Nude Alpha) went on and applied a total of 10 inches of product split in half on my forearms. Within a few minutes, I started to feel good, like today was gonna be a good day. (it might be the fact that it felt like Christmas mornin)
I had no customers at the moment, so I put the BRB sign on my desk and I went off to the salon next door to get my hair lined up ;) in the front desk of the salon was this gorgeous European woman in her mid 30's that I have had coffee with a few times. She was very welcoming and gave me a hug. (which she doesn't do in front of customers)

Anyways, it was a 10 minute wait to get my chair. During those 10 minutes there was this female (who was pretty cute) at the age of 23 who complimented me on my wristwatch. We ended up having a mini convo and she ended up giving me head right there... (HAHA, If that ever happened, I would spend my life savings on a whole storage full of this stuff) but she said that she would visit me at my workplace to hear me play music Big Grin

When I was getting my haircut, she kept taking small glimpses at me that I could see through the mirror. The lady who was lining me up was an older gal, a bit too old for my tastes but she was quite chatty.

After she was finished, the lady at the front desk took my cash and told me that I should visit her when theres no customers and shes just sitting there. She gave me another hug and I left feeling like the top of the world!

Im going to purchase Aqua Vitae and Wolf soon, I aam quite excited Big Grin

Peace,
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2010 2:59 PM by oms123.)
09-15-2010 2:20 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-15-2010 4:16 PM

Great report! Glad you're liking the Nude Alpha, Garry really does have some great products.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-15-2010 4:16 PM

kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

Nude Alpha is the bomb
12-16-2010 12:09 PM

Wented to a Christmas party at a local club last night (12-16-10). With all the mones I have the hardest decision was, which one to wear. Alpha Nude from LA was the winner so I decided to go to the LA website to get some insite on how to use it. Reading how Nude Alpha was strengthen with more none and how he couldn't add Androstadienone by law turn on a light blub for me.

So I grab my Nude Alpha and Androstadienone and started aa mixin. The ratio I decided to mix at is an old classic (7 NA :3 Androstadienone - 35 drops to 15 drops). So after mixing I'm shaking and I'm thinking, shaking this isn't good enough. Went out to garage and grabbed my sander and rubberband the val to the sanding pad (without sandpaper). Turn on sander for 2 minutes and looking at the val, I know when I was done, that this mixture was complete.

Fast Forward:
Nice suit, tie, shoes, me and girlfreind (who is not very happy with me wearing mones) headed out. You may ask yourself why I'm wearing mones and have this beautiful woman at my side. Well I'm new to the dating scene and I met this woman that I'm seeing now, at this particular club. She's a very beautiful and popular woman and all the guys are suprise that she with me, (and I might add, got her without mones).

O.K. heres where the mones come in. We walk in the club, everybodys respectfully and gracious. The minute we socialize apart the guys are on her like wildfire. Before the mones, I'll be on the other side of the club and she'ld be surrounded like Custer at the Alamo. We are always aware of each other, but it seemed like I was always the one doing the rescue. With mones it hads changed. As I stated earlier my weapon of choice this night was Nude Alpha with Androstadienone .

We walked into the club and it was like a magnet going down a corridor of paperclips. One of the women (three in all and we knew) actually words were: "go talk to your fans club, I'' take care of him while your gone". As I stated eailer we have this thing where no matter where we are we make eye contact every so often. Everytime my eyes went to meet her, she was already looking at me, that felt really good. Anyway alot of firts, touching, dancing, head snapping around as I walked by. The more I danced the more intense the mones got. My girlfreind away time was cut by a third (8 or 9 minutes the most and she cames back to me).

At the end of the night, walking out of the club. My grilfriend grabs my arm and said's: You can walk out of here with any woman you wan...., I stop her before she could finish and say. Yea, I'm walking out with her now.

Got home and it was on! jumpy
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2010 6:34 AM by kmacc45.)
12-16-2010 12:09 PM
dan90
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-27-2011 1:33 PM

Hi,
how much should, i dose from Nude Alpha for best performance? I'm 20. I just rolled a 2 inch long line on my both wrists, and 1 inch long on each side of neck, and I was talking to girls or were near girls and didn't notice anyting special. Eye contacts or touching.
Daniel
01-27-2011 1:33 PM
jamison
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2011 4:34 PM

Hey guys, if I were to wear Nude Alpha, what could I expect? I'm new to this and I'm just askin' around before I buy anything.
02-02-2011 4:34 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-24-2011 6:58 PM

Feeling experimental I just mixed some Nude Alpha with Weapon X and Teddy Man 2
at about 50-50 ratio in 2 half 5ml roll-on bottles.
Nude Alpha & Nude alpha always seem to have a visible effect, and those LP products
are so strong scented i only want to use a small amount.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2011 6:59 PM by Pheroman.)
02-24-2011 6:58 PM

Gargoyle
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-03-2011 5:54 PM

I just got a sample of Nude Alpha with my first purchase of mones. I wasn't expecting it, so after reading up I am wondering how a little of it would work with Aqua Vitae, or maybe Wolf. I am looking forward to testing out the mones I got, and I am already trying to figure out what I want next.
04-03-2011 5:54 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-12-2011 5:04 AM

I think Nude and NA are awesome products.
Never failed to have their effect and smoothen the situation.
Also Possess is a similar version of Nude, and scented.
I think they (and AV) contain much more mones than most other products I have used.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
07-12-2011 5:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 21 1,560 02-17-2020 3:04 PM
Last Post: one eye this
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 11,323 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 29,219 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 17,598 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 10,234 08-07-2016 12:24 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford