Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
F%#+n' Nude Alpha!!
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!!
07-11-2016 4:30 PM

Ok.. So I've been into mones now for about 3 months and my journey has been pretty wild in some ways. I got DP and NA last week and have been using NA almost exclusively for the past 5 days. Everything I've been reading has talked about how its a slow burn that goes deep.. I've exposed the lady to it for the last 5 days and we were together all day for each go. Heres some info:

App Points: 3 drops: Adams apple, 1 shared behind ears, and base of neck above chest.

Me: 33yrs old, South African & British (Americans call me black though lol)

Her: 24yrs old, Hispanic

The days went normally but I wondered about the fallout/imprint effects & when I'd see some return on my investment. Today was the first day we werent together, since we're both at work. My girl, while very loving and affectionate, doesnt too much explain her feelings other than the everyday I love you, etc. Today, I got the following texts, each out of the blue:

1. "IMU just wanted to say that.."

I say thanks you too.. Dont say anything else. 2 hour later its:

2. "I feel complete with you baby."

I say, thank you mami.. What do you mean exactly though??

She replies:

3. "The feeling is hard to explain." Then.. "I dont need anything in my life. When i think about you I have it all. IDK, I'm just so happy with you."

NA is cooking with gasoline. This is an eye opener to me because she def doesnt act like this. She keeps saying she cant wait to be home and hold me and misses my voice. I think my imprint is going swell gentlemen... I'll follow up with more. Today I'm off of mones but im contemplating putting on some NA by the time she gets home tonight, but I think I'll resume tomorrow.

Weapons: Xyxgun

APEX: Orbital, Imprint, M3X
LAL: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel, Dirty Primitive, Nude Alpha, OD*,
PT: The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Treasureful Shine, Latina*, Alpha Treasures*
PXS: Xist Oil, Connections, Ascend, SOB, Celebrity, Brute, Bliss,
A-1, Taboo*, Evolve*, Mascot*, Vibe*, Crush*
LS: New Pheromone Additive Oil
HAX: Holy Grail, Element X, Alien

*Samples
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 5:05 PM by RoyalWvlf.)
07-11-2016 4:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: F%#+n' Nude Alpha!!
07-11-2016 8:00 PM

IMO, I would definitely put on some NA tonight. Why stop the fun experiment?

This is good to hear though. I've been wearing NA 12 inches and 25MCG of Love Scent Androstadienone diluted in Androtics PA and think it might be working but haven't seen any results. I sense a difference though.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 8:02 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
07-11-2016 8:00 PM
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Rep Post

07-11-2016 8:57 PM

(07-11-2016 8:00 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  IMO, I would definitely put on some NA tonight. Why stop the fun experiment?

This is good to hear though. I've been wearing NA 12 inches and 25MCG of Love Scent Androstadienone diluted in Androtics PA and think it might be working but haven't seen any results. I sense a difference though.

Bandit.. Love the screename btw lol.

I think you're right.. everyone seems to say it works on a deep, almost subliminal level, so keep looking for signs. When my girl said "The feeling is hard to describe and IDK.." I felt like she was searching for the words to describe the new surge of feelings she has for me. That was my sign that something was working.

I decided against wearing anything tonifht because I needed a break from mones as Ive been on something or somethings for 3 months straight lol. I just got a few heavy hitters so I wanted to clear some gOa, BW, THU, and Wolf buildup that I've most likely accumulated. Going to give it a go again Wednesday and then look for more signs.

PT: The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Treasureful Shine, Latina*, Alpha Treasures*

*Samples
07-11-2016 8:57 PM
qwe259
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2016 5:41 AM

grats
07-12-2016 5:41 AM

MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2016 1:30 PM

Keeping it going, Nude Alpha is a great product.
07-12-2016 1:30 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-12-2016 4:00 PM

Yeah it seems to make a lady really comfortable in my company but more in a lovey dovey than sexual way from what i can gather . This one hotty ive spent a few evenings wirh while isnt dripping like a leaky faucet just never lets me go when i want to leave. She just continues to want to hang out but while im with her i cant see any evidence of that per se lol facepalm i then get the whole it wss great spending time with you BS, this one time she insisted on dropping me home almost 3 hours drive on the M25 to my place and back at 11pm and she had an early start the next dsy. While i was with her she didnt show any signs of being enamoured ... same doesnt happen with some of the other stuff ive used around her though
07-12-2016 4:00 PM
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Rep Post

07-12-2016 5:29 PM

Update..

When we got home that first day, didnt want to let me go. I took the day off of mones yesterday and was back on it this am. I dropped her off at work and the whole ride shes like im reminiscing how we met and I cant believe we're together.. Im like huh...?

We got to work and she was like I dont want to be without you and in the spirit of the first day, all i got was i love u daddy texts lol. Love it. The crushy vibe is definitely in effect with this one. It isnt super sexual but seems like it can be in the right mood/tone. The imprinting is definitely ON.. I get communication from her like I miss you, i love you more now rather than conversation lol. I dig it because I'm into her and will marry her so this isn't just in the name of science. Im loving nude alpha man.

Im at her job now at the end of the day waiting for her while I type this.. I got home after work and reupped, one spread between both ears and 2 between both forearms. Going to trap her in the car with mr nude alpha on the 45 min ride home haha.

*Samples
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 5:29 PM by RoyalWvlf.)
07-12-2016 5:29 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

08-06-2016 2:40 PM

Yes, Nude Alpha is weapons grade shit

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
08-06-2016 2:40 PM

Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-06-2016 3:06 PM

NA is extremely powerful stuff IMHO. To the point that it's playing with fire if you wear it around a girl you can't have a lot. I'm still into this girl but she has a boyfriend. I've somewhat moved on, it's much more back burner "if it happens it'll happen" kind of thing, but back when I would wear NA I was fucking bonkers about her. When I stopped wearing the NA it cooled off a bit. The imprint goes both ways, and it's a strong distraught feeling if you get no payoff.

Be very careful with NA.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
08-06-2016 3:06 PM
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Rep Post

08-06-2016 4:18 PM

(08-06-2016 3:06 PM)Gitmo Wrote:  NA is extremely powerful stuff IMHO. To the point that it's playing with fire if you wear it around a girl you can't have a lot. I'm still into this girl but she has a boyfriend. I've somewhat moved on, it's much more back burner "if it happens it'll happen" kind of thing, but back when I would wear NA I was fucking bonkers about her. When I stopped wearing the NA it cooled off a bit. The imprint goes both ways, and it's a strong distraught feeling if you get no payoff.

Be very careful with NA.

Do u truly find it goes both ways??

I've been using mones around my woman for mo ths now and maybe because I switch up my signature so much but I've never noticed it affecting me much. How did it affect you? Did you jus think about her more (sexually or just romantically) or was it more falling in love?

*Samples
08-06-2016 4:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,188 850,268 03-20-2020 5:23 AM
Last Post: RelateSite
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 21 1,560 02-17-2020 3:04 PM
Last Post: one eye this
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 11,323 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 29,219 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 17,598 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman