Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
F%#+n' Nude Alpha!!
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: F%#+n' Nude Alpha!!
08-06-2016 5:07 PM

(08-06-2016 4:18 PM)RoyalWvlf Wrote:  Do u truly find it goes both ways??

I've been using mones around my woman for mo ths now and maybe because I switch up my signature so much but I've never noticed it affecting me much. How did it affect you? Did you jus think about her more (sexually or just romantically) or was it more falling in love?

This is very much NA specific. Now I'll preface it by saying this girl was like custom made for me. If I were to write a list of attributes physical and mental that would make "my type" she ticks every box. And this isn't like after the fact, these have always been the things I really like. So wearing NA took what without mones probably would have been a solid crush to something that wasn't even fun for me, it was too intense. When I stopped wearing the NA that feeling slowly subsided from like raging fire to a low smoulder. I still have pretty strong feelings for her, and if she were single I'd try to snag her up in a heartbeat, but I no longer feel like distraught about the situation. It is what it is, no use stressing or fixating, you know?

I think the NA took a feeling I was inclined to feel already and turned it up to 11. Presumably it can have a similar effect on another person. So definitely don't ever wear it around someone if you know she has a crush on you but you don't want it to go anywhere.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2016 5:08 PM by Gitmo.)
08-06-2016 5:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

08-06-2016 5:52 PM

Are you wearing 3 drops every exposure?

I was perusing through my journal, and saw 3 drops of NA made a girl I've known for years give me her password for a streaming movie service and then admit it was her password for her Facebook account. She said, "You can login to my Facebook, if you want." WTF would I do that, lol? The 2nd time I wore NA solo was 3 drops as well, and she tried to share her soup with me. "You can have some of my soup...if you want..."

Then I stopped. Why did I stop? NA is some fun stuff. I should buy more.

My Journal
08-06-2016 5:52 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-07-2016 12:24 AM

If effects are based on the personality of the target, or wearer in the case of self effects, it follows that the NA reverse imprint would also be affected by the wearer's personality.

Specifically, from this n=2 conversation, that the severity of the reverse imprint correlates with the wearer's predisposition to crushes. So if you're the kind of guy who develops crushes readily, you probably don't want to wear NA around "your type" of girls who are unavailable to you because you're going to get extra crushy on them.

Gitmo, you really took one for the team in discovering this.
08-07-2016 12:24 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 1,988 641,441 03-03-2018 4:14 AM
Last Post: David
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 9,070 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 58 16,395 04-03-2017 12:31 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 3,789 02-15-2016 12:22 AM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Nude Alpha And Car Sales Crucible 15 5,095 01-20-2016 7:26 PM
Last Post: Crucible