Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha
RoosterRon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha
02-07-2016 5:54 AM

I've been testing Bad Wolf for the past week and I've had Nude Alpha for the last 2 months.

I'll be completely honest.. I'm not very charismatic, but I'm great at calibrating and emotionally connecting to others. The difference between me and someone with great charisma is that I can empathize easily whereas a charismatic man will get others to empathize with him. The ability to captivate others is something I'm working on and have been slowly improving at.

However, since I've been using these two products, it's almost as if I get to be a charismatic character without acting the part. Of course both these mixes have fantastic self effects that do improve self-confidence and dispel social anxiety to a certain degree. However, personally I view these self effects as quite subtle. The thing is, other people react to me as if I'm a highly charismatic individual. I know what these reactions are like because I have friends who are natural born leaders and generate similar reactions.

What I've noticed is that the hits I've been getting have been very similar: Girls notice me - when alcohol is involved, I get approached pretty often (girls will place their hands on my cheek / come near me and direct their body language to focus on me). When I'm sober, guys and girls alike will be interested in what I have to say. I'm in college and at one of the biggest party schools in the US so people are generally quite open/comfortable to talking with or without mones. However, usually girls will be the ones confiding in me, or simply talking about themselves (especially when I have a social product on like Core). When I use Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha though, girls tend to be less talkative but much more receptive.

I was incredibly hammered a few nights ago but I do recall this particularly notable incident that sums up my experience with these two mones. After applying 2 drops of Nude Alpha and 2 drops of DP, I met this asian girl at a house party who's name was Letizia. I thought she said LaTisha, and I said "Woah, I wouldn't have guessed you were black...". She didn't take offense to it and we chatted and the interaction ended a couple minutes later.

A girl who was dancing nearby was looking at us so I asked her if she's ever met a nonblack girl named LaTisha (I know, I know I'm being lame as fuck here, but everyone's intoxicated to a degree so it's not as bad as you'd expect). She just says, "you know, I'm 1/4th asian and my name is LaTisha". I tell her that she's not funny at all (half jokingly, of course), and she looks extremely let down. Taken aback, I'm quite shocked before a good moment before I try to frantically recover, and pretend to laugh, saying "damn you got me, that was a good one". This girl suddenly becomes euphoric, walks several feet closer to the point where our arms are touching and looks at me expectantly. I shoot the shit for a little and try to wingman my friend in, who was trying really hard to butt into the conversation (I didn't find her that attractive anyways).

Anyways, these are the kinds of hits I get from both NA and BW - not overtly sexual, not overtly submissive, but rather a mixture of the two, with comfort as well.

I have a sample of Bad Wolf and I'm wondering if I should purchase a bottle. The problem is that I've found them both to be quite similar, at least in the results. I've scoured the forums and I have not seen many people make the comparison between the two so I'm wondering... For those of you who own and frequently use both mixes: What are the key differences between Nude Alpha and Bad Wolf?
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 5:55 AM by RoosterRon.)
02-07-2016 5:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha
02-07-2016 10:56 AM

There different for sure, but it's like the reason you have more than one shirt. Sometimes you want to dress up and other times it's casual. Mones are like that.
I have Nude and love it, very social and has a powerful beautifying effect, making yourself and others appear more attractive. It's my second fav mone.
Bad Wolf is more alpha, leader, even bad ass type of mone.
Some women love that alpha leader type while others can be turned off by it.
Nude for me is more social, and with women being social creatures. I find it works wonders.
I like them both, because they each have their own purpose.
Aqua Vitae is my favorite mone for the record. It's rockstar in a bottle for me.
Good luck on your journey...
Peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
02-07-2016 10:56 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

02-07-2016 12:09 PM

(02-07-2016 5:54 AM)RoosterRon Wrote:  After applying 2 drops of Nude Alpha and 2 drops of DP,

Anyways, these are the kinds of hits I get from both NA and BW - not overtly sexual, not overtly submissive, but rather a mixture of the two, with comfort as well.

Your title mentions BW and NA but in your report you're also wearing DP. You didn't test NA, you tested NA+DP. I've never tried that combo but I assume the hits could be totally different than just NA solo.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
02-07-2016 12:09 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

02-07-2016 1:27 PM

As you test a wider variety of pheromones, you'll see differences between them, sometimes much more easily and quickly. When I first started, I struggled to notice any effects. Now I usually stop noticing new effects after a few trials, except for certain cases where it would be impossible to notice in a few trials which I won't go into unless you're curious.

Actually, BW and NA aren't compared much because they're opposite ends of the spectrum in many respects. Bad Wolf is much more sexual, scary intimidating, and can give an impression of a psychopath, dangerous person, or bad boy. This can make SOME women sexually open and inspire a fascination with you, but it's a different kind of fascination than what you get with NA or some other imprinter. That's a serious, attached, committed kind of fascination that's less dark. Nude Alpha has a very strong imprinting effect where people will remember you, it encourages closeness and touching, beautifying, and comforting. The "Alpha" part of NA, as opposed to the original Nude, will give the impression of a leader, dominant individual, someone who is sexual, but this effect is weaker than with Bad Wolf.

The hits that you noticed are very general. People are interested in you, receptive, people give you the benefit of the doubt. These are the kinds of things you would experience with most strong pheromones, because mones make you stand out so that people notice you. People then take an interest in you, ask about you, and think about you. This would be something that happens with most strong mixes (excluding single molecules here where effects can be more particular).

The "Alpha" of Nude Alpha will give you more respect, interest, popularity, do-no-wrong kind of impressions. And BW is loaded with "alpha." But BW is much more sexual, and NA is much more bonding and relationship kind of vibe, though by no means is it asexual.

So BW and NA have in common alpha effects but their other effects are so contradictory that you have to have totally different intentions to be using them. BW is a bad boy that wants to fuck now, while NA is more for bonding and companionship. They will both come in handy in different situations. I own Bad Wolf and Nude Gay Alpha, btw.
02-07-2016 1:27 PM

RoosterRon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-07-2016 8:14 PM

Ah so while the hits may be similar, the types of people that react to it positively varies.

I've definitely noticed a difference between strong mixes though, so I would actually disagree on the generalization of the hits I've received. When I test heavy sexual mixes, for example 3 drops of DP and 6'' of AV, girls seem to be more stuck in their own heads and less receptive. I've noticed that in that scenario, I can tell they are glancing at me with my peripherals but when I meet their gaze, they tend to look away quickly (usually I'm breaking eye contact after a little bit unless i'm highly attracted or feeling unusually confident; I'm a rather shy dude).

Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha, when tested solo and mixed with other stuff I have, seems to make other people more receptive to me on top of being interested.

What you guys have said about Bad Wolf is interesting though, I'll keep testing it until my sample runs out before I make the decision to buy it or not. From what I've heard, it is a rather difficult mone to steer to get optimal hits. My bets that's due to character-mone congruence.
02-07-2016 8:14 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2016 12:22 AM

I was waiting for a hands down comparison Sad

Anyway, I can tell you Bad Wolf is different than Nude Alpha. Bad Wolf can be turn into way more intimidating than Nude alpha. Talk dark stuff and people will run 10 foots from you. Not at all with nude alpha.

Though I don't own Nude Alpha and come to your post with an open mind. It is way costly and Bad Wolf is cheap for what it does. Bad Wolf is way cheap. A bottle will last for 3 years minimum if you are using many stuff. I got 2 bottle of this stuff and using it like 4 to 8 drops. Still only half a bottle is used.

You should buy Bad Wolf though. Just for the sake of fun.

Anyway, you can look at the forums. There is enough information of bad Wolf. Though , both the mixes are very complex and take time to learn.

Have a day full of loveSmile
02-15-2016 12:22 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,158 818,192 10-06-2019 4:16 PM
Last Post: RoadRacer
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 10,020 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 27,463 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 16,299 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Nude? NA? AV? Wolf? Running out of AV Arsenic 3 2,308 12-11-2016 8:03 PM
Last Post: Pheroseeker