Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Nude Alpha for Work
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Nude Alpha for Work
10-14-2014 1:53 PM

Thoughts?

I've read of a few people doing this, but nothing specific.

Additionally, I'm interested in finding a respect with imprinting work product/combo. Think Ascend but with an imprinting (non-sexual/attraction) effect. Any ideas?
10-14-2014 1:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha for Work
10-15-2014 1:12 PM

I got you covered in a few days, my AV scented NA will be arriving at my house shortly by then. I plan to use it a lot at work, especially around a certain co-worker I only see once or twice a week who I and her have already become pretty good work buddies.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2014 1:12 PM by XyzN.)
10-15-2014 1:12 PM
Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Rep Post

10-16-2014 6:26 AM

I would recommend against it as a daily work mone. Yes, I want the women I work with to think I'm hot and sexually attractive, but NA doesn't stop there. I wear NA once in a while only when I know exactly who I'll be working around that day. NA doesn't discriminate, it will bring you female problems in a work environment. My daily work mones are Wolf or Hypnotica. Sometimes AV+Hypnotica if I feel the need.

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
Apex--Core, Titan, CV3(sample), APX(sample)
AD--a314, Turn up the Heat
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 6:27 AM by Santiago.)
10-16-2014 6:26 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-16-2014 8:48 AM

(10-16-2014 6:26 AM)Santiago Wrote:  I would recommend against it as a daily work mone. Yes, I want the women I work with to think I'm hot and sexually attractive, but NA doesn't stop there.

Care to elaborate on NA DOESN'T STOP THERE, Santi?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-16-2014 8:48 AM
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-16-2014 12:59 PM

Check my report in the NA thread on page 94. All my testing is done at work so...

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
10-16-2014 12:59 PM

NewPHero504
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-16-2014 5:44 PM

(10-16-2014 8:48 AM)MMM Wrote:  Care to elaborate on NA DOESN'T STOP THERE, Santi?

Thanks!

I agree with Santiago when he says NA doesn't stop there, NA was my first mone, I was 21 when I first used it. It's a great versatile mone and I get respect and buddy buddy from guys and guys wanting to hangout, and deep attraction and kino from young women and women always wanting you to be around them. The only bitter sweet thing about NA is it causes attachment issues with most women after they've been exposed to it, they start to claim you and want you in there lives. Well this was happening to a few younger women at my work and it can become a problem if you don't know how to diffuse having several women claiming they go with you, jealousy and work environment doesn't mix. That's why it may or may not be a good mix for work.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 5:45 PM by NewPHero504.)
10-16-2014 5:44 PM
Santiago

Rep Post

10-16-2014 9:26 PM

(10-16-2014 5:44 PM)NewPHero504 Wrote:  I agree with Santiago when he says NA doesn't stop there, NA was my first mone, I was 21 when I first used it. It's a great versatile mone and I get respect and buddy buddy from guys and guys wanting to hangout, and deep attraction and kino from young women and women always wanting you to be around them. The only bitter sweet thing about NA is it causes attachment issues with most women after they've been exposed to it, they start to claim you and want you in there lives. Well this was happening to a few younger women at my work and it can become a problem if you don't know how to diffuse having several women claiming they go with you, jealousy and work environment doesn't mix. That's why it may or may not be a good mix for work.

Hit on the head!!!!!!!

Imagine all of the women around you falling in LOVE with you(for real).

You can't say anything wrong, You can't do anything wrong. They all want to fall asleep cuddling in your strong arms with their head rested rested against your strong chest......they can't think of anything else when they see you first thing in the morning.(after they've been lusting after your strong gentle touch all night.).

If you're as serious about your business and profession as I am....Don't wear NA at work. It's not an easy dilemma to be in. There has to be an exit to every entrance. Women are hard to handle when you get their deep emotions involved.

A side note,(not bragging,) but I've never had a problem getting women to fall for me on a deep level.
Save it for when you get in a serious relationship. It will help with bonding as others here have mentioned.

Use at work at your own risk.

BTW. LAL didn't put me up to this response........

Santiago- out.....

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 9:29 PM by Santiago.)
10-16-2014 9:26 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-16-2014 10:19 PM

(10-16-2014 5:44 PM)NewPHero504 Wrote:  I agree with Santiago when he says NA doesn't stop there, NA was my first mone, I was 21 when I first used it. It's a great versatile mone and I get respect and buddy buddy from guys and guys wanting to hangout, and deep attraction and kino from young women and women always wanting you to be around them. The only bitter sweet thing about NA is it causes attachment issues with most women after they've been exposed to it, they start to claim you and want you in there lives. Well this was happening to a few younger women at my work and it can become a problem if you don't know how to diffuse having several women claiming they go with you, jealousy and work environment doesn't mix. That's why it may or may not be a good mix for work.

(10-16-2014 9:26 PM)Santiago Wrote:  Hit on the head!!!!!!!

Imagine all of the women around you falling in LOVE with you(for real).

You can't say anything wrong, You can't do anything wrong. They all want to fall asleep cuddling in your strong arms with their head rested rested against your strong chest......they can't think of anything else when they see you first thing in the morning.(after they've been lusting after your strong gentle touch all night.).

If you're as serious about your business and profession as I am....Don't wear NA at work. It's not an easy dilemma to be in. There has to be an exit to every entrance. Women are hard to handle when you get their deep emotions involved.

A side note,(not bragging,) but I've never had a problem getting women to fall for me on a deep level.
Save it for when you get in a serious relationship. It will help with bonding as others here have mentioned.

Use at work at your own risk.

BTW. LAL didn't put me up to this response........

Santiago- out.....

So how much NA were you two wearing, and how long did it take to note such in making that discovery?

Thanks X 2! So happy

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-16-2014 10:19 PM
NewPHero504
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-16-2014 11:55 PM

(10-16-2014 10:19 PM)MMM Wrote:  
[b][color=#808000]

So how much NA were you two wearing, and how long did it take to note such in making that discovery?

Thanks X 2! So happy

I'd wear between 8-10 inches of NA and I started noticing subtle behavior changes in females right away, but the blatant hits came after 2 weeks of wearing NA to work around female co workers so after that it was a chase for them. I was on natural test booster and working out, so my confidence and well being was pretty high, that plays a big part in the aura you give off as well, NA is some really deep stuff because some girls would tell me "I just think you want to have sex with me", but they still stuck around, it's like you can't do any wrong with NA! You don't have to be on your A game everytime with NA, NA works even when you are not fully charged. Before I started using mones I never had a problem getting women into me, I hang out with other quote unquote Alpha guys that are tall and work out and wear stylish clothes, (yea they're full of themselves), haha so mones just give me an edge over them. Just like it would give an edge to anyone who used NA!
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 11:57 PM by NewPHero504.)
10-16-2014 11:55 PM

Santiago

Rep Post

10-17-2014 5:47 AM

Thanks X 2! So happy
[/quote]

I made the mistake of using my workplace as my NA testing ground. I started with 5 inches from the 10ml roller. Gradually increasing up to 25 inches.

I noticed hits right away. Not huge blatant hits, but situations where after a minute of conversation her eyes would lock onto mine and she would forget we were talking about. Women that I just talked to would follow me around saying that there was something else they needed to tell me but forgot. I've had several cashier girls get hypnotized and forget to give me my change. Parting ways is the last thing on their minds even if it's just for a few minutes. They get very possessive, some realize some don't.

NA has the ability to make them view you as a cheating boyfriend. Sure it's fun to get the hits and see a great product work. But when they start getting pissed at you for showing other girls(like your wife) more attention, it's really no fun at all... I took me a while to defuse a few of the situations that I created at work.

My order of Dirty Primitive is due to arrive today. I'll probably make the mistake of wearing it to work a few times.BombWacko2

----Santiago----
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2014 5:53 AM by Santiago.)
10-17-2014 5:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,039 683,517 06-03-2018 12:20 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 10,362 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 58 17,724 04-03-2017 12:31 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 6,788 08-07-2016 12:24 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 4,035 02-15-2016 12:22 AM
Last Post: kalpan56