Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Nude Alpha for Work
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 960 posts

RE: Nude Alpha for Work
10-17-2014 7:49 AM

(10-17-2014 4:47 AM)Santiago Wrote:  ...
My order of Dirty Primitive is due to arrive today. I'll probably make the mistake of wearing it to work a few times.BombWacko2

Ummmm..... don't? EekShokMega shokMrgreen

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-17-2014 7:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4557
Thanks received:
2504 thanks in 1190 posts

10-17-2014 8:04 AM

(10-16-2014 10:55 PM)NewPHero504 Wrote:  I'd wear between 8-10 inches of NA and I started noticing subtle behavior changes in females right away, but the blatant hits came after 2 weeks of wearing NA to work around female co workers so after that it was a chase for them. I was on natural test booster and working out, so my confidence and well being was pretty high, that plays a big part in the aura you give off as well, NA is some really deep stuff because some girls would tell me "I just think you want to have sex with me", but they still stuck around, it's like you can't do any wrong with NA! You don't have to be on your A game everytime with NA, NA works even when you are not fully charged. Before I started using mones I never had a problem getting women into me, I hang out with other quote unquote Alpha guys that are tall and work out and wear stylish clothes, (yea they're full of themselves), haha so mones just give me an edge over them. Just like it would give an edge to anyone who used NA!

(10-17-2014 4:47 AM)Santiago Wrote:  So how much NA were you two wearing, and how long did it take to note such in making that discovery?

Thanks X 2! So happy

I made the mistake of using my workplace as my NA testing ground. I started with 5 inches from the 10ml roller. Gradually increasing up to 25 inches.

I noticed hits right away. Not huge blatant hits, but situations where after a minute of conversation her eyes would lock onto mine and she would forget we were talking about. Women that I just talked to would follow me around saying that there was something else they needed to tell me but forgot. I've had several cashier girls get hypnotized and forget to give me my change. Parting ways is the last thing on their minds even if it's just for a few minutes. They get very possessive, some realize some don't.

NA has the ability to make them view you as a cheating boyfriend. Sure it's fun to get the hits and see a great product work. But when they start getting pissed at you for showing other girls(like your wife) more attention, it's really no fun at all... I took me a while to defuse a few of the situations that I created at work.

My order of Dirty Primitive is due to arrive today. I'll probably make the mistake of wearing it to work a few times.BombWacko2
[/quote]

8-10 INCHES, and 5-25 INCHES.

Does the range of hits cover all ages?

Thanks X 2!! Yu

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-17-2014 8:04 AM
Thanks given by Falcon, islandguy
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2448
Thanks received:
3009 thanks in 1439 posts

10-17-2014 8:15 AM

(10-16-2014 10:55 PM)NewPHero504 Wrote:  You don't have to be on your A game everytime with NA, NA works even when you are not fully charged.

You know its not that you don't have to be on your A game with NA, its that NA doesn't give you much of a boost to be on your A game. This is what I find. I find i'm more likely to be laid back and let a woman do a lot of the initiating with NA.. I also find it harder to think and liven up an active brain compared to when I wear mones like CORE, AM, OD etc.. They all LIVEN up the brain for pushing great game.

Because NA is so chill there's always the danger of drifting off into a slumber so to speak in figurative terms and missing the train.

I like to spit game because I believe you need something interesting to say to keep young women around.

Anyone know or want to take a guess how well NA combines with Mystery method? Is there even a place for this game with NA?
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2014 8:20 AM by dsouza.)
10-17-2014 8:15 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko, avi

Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 78 posts

10-18-2014 7:22 AM

"8-10 INCHES, and 5-25 INCHES.

Does the range of hits cover all ages?

Thanks X 2!! Yu"

I think so. I haven't seen a monster difference either between 5 and 25 inches. I've settled on the 25" as my sweet spot. My theory right now is that the none from the higher dosage is amping up the beutifying effect of the nude. I'm going to start testing lower dosages of NA with Lucky 7 Royal after I test run my new DP.

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
Apex--Core, Titan, CV3(sample), APX(sample)
AD--a314, Turn up the Heat
10-18-2014 7:22 AM
Thanks given by MMM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
586 thanks in 323 posts

10-18-2014 10:23 AM

My first run with it at work I used 2 drops total on sides of neck. I wore an aquatic cologne cover, but I didn't apply much cover and it was soon to be overwhelmed by the AV scented NA anyways, so basically I forgot I had even a cologne on. My personal opinion is that if I wore like 3 drops at once of scented NA, you wouldn't even need a cover. There are worse smelling mones out there and NA by my standards is not that bad. Just be sure to get it scented if you aren't going to use a cover that can adequately cover it, otherwise I could see how this could put some people off with it being unscented.

Going to start by saying that this is all minor effects on my first day at work using this stuff. So if you are expecting me to say a girl dropped her panties in front of me today, you mind as well stop reading here.

Self effects wise, it's a lot more laid back compared to other mixes I'm used to. That or I feel neutral to the effects. It's nice though, it's good to feel like I can relax a bit compared to something like Xist where it feels a lot more energetic. Able to bond well with this 'neutral' mood of mine & show empathy easier. I do, hours later, feel like the -none is creeping on myself, I start getting a bit irritated easily, but we'll see down the road.

but for the morning it was just me & a few others. Older co-worker of mine & already pretty good friends with (40yrs) was telling me about going to a town fair today. She had planned this since last week, so it isn't a NA hit. She did press on making sure we're going though a little more often than not.

Buddy co-worker, whom is like ~40yrs himself, knows I'm already the most popular guy here. Lots of our regular like to see me, so he brings up jokingly how we should open up our own store here in town with my face on a billboard. This isn't new, but the fact he brought this idea up again has me believing NA couldn't help but remind him of my status. He'd be telling my manager this plan of ours haha.

About 3 hours later, I have more co-workers coming in, so I just throw on another drop, but actually ended up being like 1.5 drops because the Euro Dropper for my bottle seems to dish out the juice pretty fast, so it's kind of hard to dose right now when the juice is warm without going overboard a bit.

Get back, scent is clearly in the air, do like. My (female) manager playfully hits me on my back for no real reason within minutes of getting back, I tell her I'm shocked because it's the first time she's ever "hit" me. She laughs and says "blah blah if it was our other co-worker who did this, they'd hit you real hard, blah blah"
Another co-worker, my age, early 20, I noticed was a lot more receptive to what I did, she stood by me a bit more and I would make some funny comments. I've seen this particular girl react to straight -dienone very obviously in the past (she would stare at me and poke me for fun under straight Androstadienone ), today with NA it wasn't obvious like that, but at the most I can say the vibe I was putting out was fairly positive from what her reactions were. Opened me up with a genuine question about my thoughts on the Ebola crisis. Stood by me as I was telling jokes & she would try to backup my own jokes with hers. Nothing blatant from her, but all positive.
Another black co-worker my age, bit more timid, seemed normal or actually a bit 'away' form me compared to other days I've spent with her and other mones. I want to say there are too many variables to count her results though because she had to wake up earlier than usual, so she was probably just tired, she was tired the moment she walked in, so not really counting her reactions today.

Still, no one was giving me obvious negative reactions from what I could tell, so I'd say the seeds of NA are sprouting for the better and soon hope to see those chasing. I'll be sure to give NA a solo test this week as best I can.
I'd say my manager tapping me was the biggest shock today, never has she playfully touched me in any way before. Also my creeping irritation after work has me a bit worried, but I'm sure I'll grow accustomed to it. Probably just my natural thought process when I'm not wearing any mood-boosting products like I so often did before using NA today.

To the untrained eye(phero newbs), I can definitely see why some people say NA doesn't work for them. Why people recommend you wait till you've become more experienced with pheromones in general before picking up NA. The subtleness is there & it's something you need a keen eye for to truly see it working those first days of its imprinting. I expect to only see these minor effects blossom into a bouquet full of emotions & attention down the road.

So yeah, nothing blatant or extreme on the first day, such is to be expected with the popular NA.
My real target & co-worker shows up tomorrow & I hope all goes well as it did today. I was a bit hesitant to test solo on her, really itching to combo Connections and/or Cohesion with it, but I'll give you guys the solo report you deserve with her for the next few days. I'll test a bit in classrooms starting Monday, probably with a more social oriented combo.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2014 10:47 AM by XyzN.)
10-18-2014 10:23 AM
Thanks given by Falcon, kenpachi, dsouza, Macro, islandguy, Jonas
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-18-2014 11:27 AM

After my recent experiences with CORE NA, i'm thinking of dropping core in favor for NA alone as I wasn't getting 90% of NA effects when mixed with core. What I don't like about NA is it makes me feel empathetic... too much bonding and its love before sex and with young men/women in our society its usually a given sex comes before love.

I like your na stories.. Keep them coming.. do you find na hits a particular age range?
10-18-2014 11:27 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 960 posts

10-18-2014 6:02 PM

How's your test levels D? Did you get tested after starting the supplement?

Reason I ask is because when I was pudgy and unfit, I would be all lovey dovey weepy cryey.... but after 6 weeks of weights training and proper supplementation, it is significantly less now. Where high none would once give me heart palpitations, that has also reduced significantly.

p.s. the test-booster-est-suppressor supplement just arrived yesterday, started taking that also.
p.p.s. cryey.... what a word. Swoon

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2014 6:51 PM by kimosabe.)
10-18-2014 6:02 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-18-2014 7:11 PM

(10-18-2014 6:02 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  How's your test levels D? Did you get tested after starting the supplement?

Reason I ask is because when I was pudgy and unfit, I would be all lovey dovey weepy cryey.... but after 6 weeks of weights training and proper supplementation, it is significantly less now. Where high none would once give me heart palpitations, that has also reduced significantly.

p.s. the test-booster-est-suppressor supplement just arrived yesterday, started taking that also.
p.p.s. cryey.... what a word. Swoon

Actually I can't say NA is better.. Just went out with it today.. It makes me VERY laid back.. I can see why one could get away being laid back with a gf but with dating new women a man has to be more engaging, alert, alive and interesting.. Not just a prize to be chased (Unless the woman is desparate like a married or older woman, or he's a millionaire).

I do very much indeed like core na.. Now that I think of it.. My experiences have been very good.. But I find little difference between core and core na.. Its as if core trumps na to the point where you get like 5% of na's effects.. this is with 1 spray core and 2 drops na on me.

My test levels are fine.. I am putting on muscle, burning fat and in the middle range of normal.

I just read apex's description of core and in one segment thundr refers it as a product that is great for making friends and pals. No where is it described as a great dating product on its own.. However, I do know it does have social dominance without the aggression.

I do get shit tested with it on.. But it doesn't seem to stop me from carrying out my orders.. What I mean by this is with something like a314 I will get shit tested and fight back and appear dominant. With core I will continue on with my social plan of action.

Now I find with OD AM my Asian 19 year old target pursues me just as much during conversation, looks up to me, and is deeply attracted as if i'm a prize.. I don't think one step ahead like with core on but nonetheless its physical , and hot. This may scare or intimidate an Asian too especially if OD turns sexual, but overall once they get to know you they will always see you as a sexual being.

With core I am really hoping even with NA in there I am not getting betafied or friendzoned. I try my best to lead with MM game, but even that is a lot of social unlike something like speed seduction which is more direct and dominant.

Have you ever tried NA CORE? Did you find NA had any effect?

BTW NA on its own is pretty much a product I reserve for my steady.. Even she says shes relaxed with me and loves me but i'm a boring guy because I feel so emphatetic with it on and can't think fast or alert enough.. Its mellow yellow time.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2014 7:13 PM by dsouza.)
10-18-2014 7:11 PM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 282
Thanks received:
506 thanks in 202 posts

10-18-2014 8:17 PM

(10-18-2014 11:27 AM)dsouza Wrote:  After my recent experiences with CORE NA, i'm thinking of dropping core in favor for NA alone as I wasn't getting 90% of NA effects when mixed with core. What I don't like about NA is it makes me feel empathetic... too much bonding and its love before sex and with young men/women in our society its usually a given sex comes before love.

I like your na stories.. Keep them coming.. do you find na hits a particular age range?

I guess I'm the one of those rare young men who still believe in love before sex. Sure that may turn off the majority of the girls in my age range anyways (early 20's), but then again those girls aren't my type anyways. That's why I like NA, cause it's geared towards guys who may only want a monogamous relationship. Now that doesn't mean you can't be Alpha while looking for a relationship. In fact you gotta remain Alpha when you get into a relationship. Speaking for myself, that's why I'm only focusing on my career first because women will come and go. If a woman don't want the same things I want in life, which includes a relationship, then I have no need for her. I believe there are young women out there who still believe in love before sex, but they're far and few. Just gotta go about your life and one day you'll meet one of those women.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
10-18-2014 8:17 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, ATX, islandguy, Ozee, ak4d4, boyscout73, 1Trajan
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
308 thanks in 185 posts

10-19-2014 8:13 AM

(10-18-2014 8:17 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  I guess I'm the one of those rare young men who still believe in love before sex. Sure that may turn off the majority of the girls in my age range anyways (early 20's), but then again those girls aren't my type anyways. That's why I like NA, cause it's geared towards guys who may only want a monogamous relationship. Now that doesn't mean you can't be Alpha while looking for a relationship. In fact you gotta remain Alpha when you get into a relationship. Speaking for myself, that's why I'm only focusing on my career first because women will come and go. If a woman don't want the same things I want in life, which includes a relationship, then I have no need for her. I believe there are young women out there who still believe in love before sex, but they're far and few. Just gotta go about your life and one day you'll meet one of those women.
Absolutely agreed brother!

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
10-19-2014 8:13 AM
Thanks given by boyscout73

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 1,988 622,779 Today 3:14 AM
Last Post: David
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 8,414 10-21-2017 7:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 58 15,668 04-02-2017 11:31 PM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 6,125 08-06-2016 11:24 PM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 3,658 02-14-2016 11:22 PM
Last Post: kalpan56