Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Nude Alpha for Work
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2449
Thanks received:
3010 thanks in 1440 posts

RE: Nude Alpha for Work
10-19-2014 4:10 PM

(10-18-2014 8:17 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  I guess I'm the one of those rare young men who still believe in love before sex. Sure that may turn off the majority of the girls in my age range anyways (early 20's), but then again those girls aren't my type anyways. That's why I like NA, cause it's geared towards guys who may only want a monogamous relationship. Now that doesn't mean you can't be Alpha while looking for a relationship. In fact you gotta remain Alpha when you get into a relationship. Speaking for myself, that's why I'm only focusing on my career first because women will come and go. If a woman don't want the same things I want in life, which includes a relationship, then I have no need for her. I believe there are young women out there who still believe in love before sex, but they're far and few. Just gotta go about your life and one day you'll meet one of those women.

I want a monogamous relationship too, but its lust before love for 90% of men and women.. Should it be reversed there's always the heartache of being friendzoned. And don't think lust before love means no connection.. On the contrary. I believe in a lot of social, alpha, and good conversation and bonding before sex.. But that is still not love.. That is connection with emotion not love. The impression I am getting is that some of you think when I say sex before love is mean ONS.. NO.. No I don't.

I'm looking for a new gf not ons. But still during dating I find na too laid back. Save it for the steady.. I have read countless reports of it working best on the gf and my experience with dating women mirrors that too.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2014 4:14 PM by dsouza.)
10-19-2014 4:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by JJ54, Ozee

shakes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 63 posts

10-19-2014 4:45 PM

I agree dsouza. If you don't have sexual chemistry, IME, the relationship is already over or someone will stray or just remain unfulfilled. Best to get it out of the way before making any kind of commitment.

Using a bonding product like NA is potentially going to add a fallout that you may regret with a particular girl.
10-19-2014 4:45 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 283
Thanks received:
506 thanks in 202 posts

10-19-2014 8:22 PM

(10-19-2014 4:10 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I want a monogamous relationship too, but its lust before love for 90% of men and women.. Should it be reversed there's always the heartache of being friendzoned. And don't think lust before love means no connection.. On the contrary. I believe in a lot of social, alpha, and good conversation and bonding before sex.. But that is still not love.. That is connection with emotion not love. The impression I am getting is that some of you think when I say sex before love is mean ONS.. NO.. No I don't.

I'm looking for a new gf not ons. But still during dating I find na too laid back. Save it for the steady.. I have read countless reports of it working best on the gf and my experience with dating women mirrors that too.

I do believe sexual chemistry is important. However, I don't make it my number one deal breaker. And yes, I believe society is what makes the notion that sex is the most important thing in a relationship, therefore making a lot of young girls believe that sex is the only way a guy will stay with them. That's why I said most girls around my age aren't my type because the maturity level (at least here in the US) is definitely lacking.

You can still have love without making sex the number one priority. Love is broken down into three categories: Agape, Philia, and Eros.

Agape is Godly Love and Philia is the Love of Friendship. Eros is Sexual/Romantic Love. Eros is the most popular in today's society, as they believe that's all there is to love itself. All great relationships have some form of Eros. But the only issue with Eros, is that it's based on a person's perception. Hence the phrase, "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." When you see a beautiful woman, you're automatically attracted to her first physically. Nothing wrong with that, as men are visual creatures that we are. But as the years go by, her physical beauty starts to dwindle a bit because of the nature of aging. Some women are blessed to still look beautiful even as they age into their 30's, 40's, and 50's. But the majority of others are not so lucky, which is why you'll hear of women start to settle down once they've reached their late 20's, early 30's. So what is left to love when Eros has either dwindled or died down? Well if you have a good balance of all three types of love, you can still have great chemistry without worrying if your sexual chemistry is on point. But that's only if the love is mutually agreed upon. Girls in their early 20's won't be bothered by Agape and Philia Love because they have plenty of young and older men who will worship them because of their beauty. It's only when their beauty start to dwindle will they now want more of Agape and Philia Love.

I'm just an old spirit trapped in a young body. I love sex just as much as the next guy, but I don't make it my priority every time I interact with a girl my age. I think sexual chemistry can be a learned process, especially if both parties are patient with each other. Now would I expect that from most early 20's girls? 90% of the time that's a big fat no. You either have to wait until you find that other 10% or wait until that age group has aged and want more than sex. I don't mind waiting, as my career-path is my number one focus at the moment. Girls will come and go, and there is never a short supply of them.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2014 8:23 PM by JJ54.)
10-19-2014 8:22 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, meme371, ak4d4, dorfmeister
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2449
Thanks received:
3010 thanks in 1440 posts

10-20-2014 3:35 AM

(10-19-2014 8:22 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  I do believe sexual chemistry is important. However, I don't make it my number one deal breaker. And yes, I believe society is what makes the notion that sex is the most important thing in a relationship, therefore making a lot of young girls believe that sex is the only way a guy will stay with them. That's why I said most girls around my age aren't my type because the maturity level (at least here in the US) is definitely lacking.

You can still have love without making sex the number one priority. Love is broken down into three categories: Agape, Philia, and Eros.

Agape is Godly Love and Philia is the Love of Friendship. Eros is Sexual/Romantic Love. Eros is the most popular in today's society, as they believe that's all there is to love itself. All great relationships have some form of Eros. But the only issue with Eros, is that it's based on a person's perception. Hence the phrase, "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." When you see a beautiful woman, you're automatically attracted to her first physically. Nothing wrong with that, as men are visual creatures that we are. But as the years go by, her physical beauty starts to dwindle a bit because of the nature of aging. Some women are blessed to still look beautiful even as they age into their 30's, 40's, and 50's. But the majority of others are not so lucky, which is why you'll hear of women start to settle down once they've reached their late 20's, early 30's. So what is left to love when Eros has either dwindled or died down? Well if you have a good balance of all three types of love, you can still have great chemistry without worrying if your sexual chemistry is on point. But that's only if the love is mutually agreed upon. Girls in their early 20's won't be bothered by Agape and Philia Love because they have plenty of young and older men who will worship them because of their beauty. It's only when their beauty start to dwindle will they now want more of Agape and Philia Love.

I'm just an old spirit trapped in a young body. I love sex just as much as the next guy, but I don't make it my priority every time I interact with a girl my age. I think sexual chemistry can be a learned process, especially if both parties are patient with each other. Now would I expect that from most early 20's girls? 90% of the time that's a big fat no. You either have to wait until you find that other 10% or wait until that age group has aged and want more than sex. I don't mind waiting, as my career-path is my number one focus at the moment. Girls will come and go, and there is never a short supply of them.

To each his own I Guess.. Good luck...!Eek
10-20-2014 3:35 AM
Thanks given by JJ54
Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

10-24-2014 4:19 PM

Glad to see this topic after being detached from the forum some months ago.

In my case I have been trying to see if NA put me in some problematic situation at work, indeed. Call me oblivious.

but nothing, nada, I cannot tell you anything related about clinginess, wanting to share their world or spend time, calling for attention, jealousy...

I usually apply three stripes to both sides of neck with roll-on 10ml, so roughtly 6 inches. In summer though, I also applied to forearms, my estimation was up to 20 in but nothing happened that day.

Still I see that the bottle is quite full even having applied several days since I have it so maybe less content and drops that I suspected.

What do, what to expect? I entirely assume the risks so don't worry to give advice.

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
10-24-2014 4:19 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 960 posts

10-24-2014 4:26 PM

Try 12" and combo with a drop of DP. Let us know what happens. Mrgreen

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-24-2014 4:26 PM
Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

10-24-2014 4:30 PM

How do you apply a high length of product? Stripes close one to another? Sides of neck or maybe wrists? throat or chin? Then do you extend it rubbing a little?

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
10-24-2014 4:30 PM
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
773 thanks in 503 posts

10-25-2014 3:56 AM

Transfer the NA to a bulb dropper bottle Khan. It's easier.. and I guarantee you will see the bottle's liquid level drop Mrgreen

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

10-25-2014 3:56 AM
Usui Takumi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 1 posts

03-08-2015 10:25 PM

NA Report:

I just received my order of AV, A-1, and NA from LAL.
I wore 4 drops of NA: 1 each L/R side of neck, and 1 each wrist.

I was standing in line in McDonalds and 1 gay dude in the counter was just staring at me the whole time up to the point where I finished getting my food. A big WTF moment... My friend was laughing because of that. My boss was a lot nicer to me. She's in her late 40s I think. Also caught a lot of staring from other women in the office. There are also situations where some women stared at me for about 3-5 seconds. Definitely a Weapon of Mass Seduction!
The only problem is it seems to intimidate my target. I don't know if she's sensitive to mones or something. Maybe I should lower my dose to 1 drop.

Does some of your targets get intimidated by NA as well?

I'm from the Philippines btw and I'm in my late twenties.
03-08-2015 10:25 PM

BrockLanders69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-19-2015 8:34 AM

(10-16-2014 10:55 PM)NewPHero504 Wrote:  I'd wear between 8-10 inches of NA and I started noticing subtle behavior changes in females right away, but the blatant hits came after 2 weeks of wearing NA to work around female co workers so after that it was a chase for them. I was on natural test booster and working out, so my confidence and well being was pretty high, that plays a big part in the aura you give off as well, NA is some really deep stuff because some girls would tell me "I just think you want to have sex with me", but they still stuck around, it's like you can't do any wrong with NA! You don't have to be on your A game everytime with NA, NA works even when you are not fully charged. Before I started using mones I never had a problem getting women into me, I hang out with other quote unquote Alpha guys that are tall and work out and wear stylish clothes, (yea they're full of themselves), haha so mones just give me an edge over them. Just like it would give an edge to anyone who used NA!

Excellent results. Great testing information.
03-19-2015 8:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 1,988 623,000 Today 3:14 AM
Last Post: David
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 8,420 10-21-2017 7:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 58 15,673 04-02-2017 11:31 PM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 6,132 08-06-2016 11:24 PM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 3,659 02-14-2016 11:22 PM
Last Post: kalpan56