Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 6 posts

RE: Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
10-04-2016 11:39 PM

There are worse problems than having too many girls interested.

Will definitely pick up some Nude Alpha once Liquid Alchemy is back online. Results even a fraction of this would be wort every penny.
10-04-2016 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
qj373
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

10-05-2016 12:04 PM

This is a very interesting thread. Makes me want to be young and in college again.
10-05-2016 12:04 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2485
Thanks received:
1895 thanks in 880 posts

10-05-2016 1:12 PM

(10-05-2016 12:04 PM)qj373 Wrote:  This is a very interesting thread. Makes me want to be young and in college again.

You could make the best of times and sign up for a 100 level class at a community college! Smile

Bad Wolf is the best blend I have ever tried and I strongly suggest you get a sample. Internalize the writing on the sales page and have fun.

I suggest teeth whitening strips too.
10-05-2016 1:12 PM

qj373
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

10-06-2016 7:43 AM

(10-05-2016 1:12 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  You could make the best of times and sign up for a 100 level class at a community college! Smile

May be a plan for down the roadP
10-06-2016 7:43 AM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 60 posts

10-11-2016 11:16 PM

Day 12
-Catherine in my seat again...but for some reason we never end up sitting together. Except for a few minor speculations, not seeing any overt interest from her...

-Sat next to that girl that gave me the deer in headlights, and tried to talk to me randomly another week. I guess I have to name her. We'll call her Jackie (7/10). We were the only two at the table, so we had some good group discussions. Then we started talking about random stuff. She caught up with me after class just to talk, and we walked and talked about random crap until we had to part ways. Definitely not new to me...

Day 13
-The desks were moved and arranged like a normal classroom. So I could not see any glancing. Girl in front of me sneaking glances. Amy obviously having a conversation and constantly looking over. At least I know one person is still imprinted.

-Had this weird thing where I was looking in Catherine's direction (like someone behind her was talking) and she just started looking back at me, but I was not making eye contact (I'll tell you why in a minute)...

Reflection
Again I would understand if attraction is vanishing, as I am not escalating on hits. The short bursts and displays of attraction from random girls has been happening a lot. My advice would be to escalate on hits from NA/Androstadienone immediately, as it seems attraction settles down in a bit. There is small imprinting for me but nothing crazy idk yet. I did escalate on a NA/Androstadienone hit in another class immediately when I got it, and it seems to be going well. I might have to take an Loss with these girls because Idk what the hell is going on in this class anymore. Im actually confused.

Idk I have been doing NoFap for about two weeks, and I don''t know if it had something to do with this, but the Androstadienone hit me today for the first time in my life. I was sitting down and I started thinking how "I may be overanalyzing Catharine and she may not be attracted at all". Then I started thinking "Why do I never get the girls I truly want". Then I started having a mini breakdown in my head about how I hate everybody and that life is unfair. I then realized that this might be linked to the Androstadienone, but why did it take this long for the effects to come? Anyway I started squinting and turning away at girls that looked at me, not laughing when people were laughing and looking for my reaction, and zoning out of group discussions. That was my fault though, I need to keep that under control. I just felt a bit discouraged.

P.S- Next week I am changing the dose to only two drops of NA. Also I have a test next class, so if nothing happens there may not be a report; and most likely nothing is gonna happen during a test.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 11:18 PM by TrojanMagician.)
10-11-2016 11:16 PM
Thanks given by Arsenic
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 266
Thanks received:
466 thanks in 194 posts

10-12-2016 12:29 AM

Hey Trojan. I've been keeping tabs on your NA/Androstadienone experiment. From my own personal experience, if you really want to see heavy duty imprinting from this combo, try to get some alone-time with your targets. That's where it really shines. For me, NA is hard to get going when you're in a group setting. But when you're alone with your target for quite some time, that's when you see it's true weight in gold.

I had a target in the past whom I've spent a lot of quality time alone with her, and she got a good dose of NA/Androstadienone each time. To this very day, this girl reaches out to me nonstop every week. Not a true fallout, but very close to it. She's a virgin as well, so expect that clinginess to be very strong when dealing with a virgin girl. But yea, NA/Androstadienone is a true assassin when in it's element.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
10-12-2016 12:29 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, kalpan56, Spars, TrojanMagician, Arsenic, DssMaster
yarn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 8 posts

03-30-2017 6:00 PM

Hey Trojan, any conclusions from your experiment?
03-30-2017 6:00 PM

TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
170 thanks in 60 posts

04-02-2017 10:41 PM

(03-30-2017 6:00 PM)yarn Wrote:  Hey Trojan, any conclusions from your experiment?

Of course bro...

Older Women - Nude Alpha is very powerful on older women. The mix always lingered to the next class that I took, and I remember many times where older instructors and teachers have done some questionably intimate stuff (Including a time where one of my clinical instructors was feeling me up after class)

Time and Range - Time and Range are the biggest factors that lead to effects. The girl who sat directly next to me everyday confessed her love to me while drunk; when I was at a football game with my sister. My sister was like WTF and her friends were shocked and humiliated for her. As a matter a fact 3 girls form that class confessed their love to me after the semester ended.

This is a condition I always have to keep in mind. If I want to see any results from Nude Alpha in terms of imprinting, I always measure if I would have a chance to get prolonged exposure to my target.

Everybody Is Hit - Attractive girls and Unattractive girls are hit with the same level of intensity in my experience. The Unattractive girls chase so much harder though so it would seem like only unattractive girls are getting hit. This is not true. I assume it is because the hot girls have plenty of high quality options, so they are really attracted but they won't chase as hard. 3 girls confessed their love to me when drunk after and one of them was really hot, but she had a boyfriend now.

Take Action - Im still kicking myself to this day that I had many chances to get with really cute girls in that class, and I missed them. Its even more frustrating when a few girls confirmed your suspicions that they had a crush on you the whole time. Approach anxiety and my fear of making moves is a personal demon I have to fight. if you take action I say nude alpha can make you a complete player.

Duds - Sometimes the mix does not get enough exposure to work, and sometimes it just does not work, this is most likely because the person you are trying to attract has a personal bias against you, and wouldn't have been attracted to you anyway. I remember this girl just hated my guts and I tried to use Nude Alpha to get her to like me, but It did not work. She just didn't like me. Her gay friend who sat next to her was pretty much drooling over me so I just stopped sitting next to her/trying to talk to them.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2017 10:49 PM by TrojanMagician.)
04-02-2017 10:41 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, lost_summertime, kalpan56, pam2, yarn, DssMaster
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2485
Thanks received:
1895 thanks in 880 posts

04-02-2017 11:31 PM

(04-02-2017 10:41 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  [b]Duds - Sometimes the mix does not get enough exposure to work, and sometimes it just does not work, this is most likely because the person you are trying to attract has a personal bias against you, and wouldn't have been attracted to you anyway. I remember this girl just hated my guts and I tried to use Nude Alpha to get her to like me, but It did not work. She just didn't like me. Her gay friend who sat next to her was pretty much drooling over me so I just stopped sitting next to her/trying to talk to them.

Drunk right Now yet I agree with your conclusion NA and Androstadienone doesn't work if She has a vendetta against you, decided you're not for her or anything else. It's not a magic juice. I'll post more in the following months to years as I get more experience with it but it is one of the most robust mixes I have. I'll go over your post when sober and might post more comments later yet the only thing I will say for sure this is not an easy mix, nor is it one to get immediate results from. [/b]

Bad Wolf is the best blend I have ever tried and I strongly suggest you get a sample. Internalize the writing on the sales page and have fun.

I suggest teeth whitening strips too.
04-02-2017 11:31 PM
Thanks given by TrojanMagician, DrChocolate

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 59 4,057 10-04-2017 10:15 PM
Last Post: Kalzon
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 1,934 531,989 10-01-2017 12:15 PM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 4,728 08-06-2016 11:24 PM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 3,093 02-14-2016 11:22 PM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Nude Alpha And Car Sales Crucible 15 3,798 01-20-2016 6:26 PM
Last Post: Crucible