Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
09-17-2016 11:18 AM

(09-16-2016 8:02 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  Bonus: Felt like being an asshole...so I wore this combo with an added 20mcgs of androstadienone to my meeting with the professor the following day. Great meeting...dilated pupils...we also had a nice long off topic convo. Obviously, I can't fuck my professor

If you can't win, then you can't lose. So why not try?
09-17-2016 11:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2016 1:04 AM

Day 7
-Came to class late, the seats were rearranged in class and there were two seats in front of class. I sat down and I was next to Diane. I looked up and Catherine was sitting across from me. So I asked Diane a question about an assignment being due and Catherine jumped in and answered my question. As class went on i got glances from Catherine, but I think she realized how weird it was for her to be staring at me so much. She only stole glances at me when she thought I was not looking. In the group discussion she reaallly struggled making eye contact. It almost looked like she was avoiding direct eye contact with me...Idk what that was about.

-The professor knew I had a class similar to the one she is teaching in the past, so she said "If I say anything wrong Trojan, feel free to correct me!". I was like "huh... ummm okay" Then we had an activity where the teacher asked some true and false questions, and every-time I had an answer that differed from the people around me; they would second guess themselves or hesitate while looking at me. The comment the professor made along with the status of the mix probably made that happen.

-Lol too many people are glancing at me in class to note it anymore, some blatantly stare...Ive had many female majority classes (as I am a nursing student), and this is the first time I continually got these "glances" from girls.

Reflection
-I want to attempt to escalate on some girls in this class, as it seems I am getting the green light by a lot of girls. However, I have a few bad experiences where I escalated on girls in my class and it made the rest of the semester awkward and uncomfortable for me. I want to try just relaxing, laying low and flirting to see what the mixes are capable of first so apologies if I am moving too slow for anybody. I know I said I will, but I will try to open people before and after class to sort of gauge interest on people. Lol and I just find it funny that the seats keep getting rearranged, but certain people keep finding a way to be next to me. More reports thursday!
09-21-2016 1:04 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-21-2016 7:18 AM

I have begun to notice that staying congruent is often times a key player in eye contact evasion. Kino escalation helps to put the women more at ease with the higher status that they perceive. Although interesting to see these kinds of effects even now, if a woman find you unapproachable, there is little they can offer you. Being seen as a god is neat, but you still need that social proofing and kino to get the action.

If your concerned about dropping the ball with the 8s and 9s, grab a 7 or a six and just engage with them slightly more than the 8s and 9s. It creates a bit of competition with the really pretty ones. They won't like it and they will let you know.

Just my input. Really good reporting!
09-21-2016 7:18 AM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2016 11:19 PM

(09-21-2016 7:18 AM)Spars Wrote:  I have begun to notice that staying congruent is often times a key player in eye contact evasion. Kino escalation helps to put the women more at ease with the higher status that they perceive. Although interesting to see these kinds of effects even now, if a woman find you unapproachable, there is little they can offer you. Being seen as a god is neat, but you still need that social proofing and kino to get the action.

If your concerned about dropping the ball with the 8s and 9s, grab a 7 or a six and just engage with them slightly more than the 8s and 9s. It creates a bit of competition with the really pretty ones. They won't like it and they will let you know.

Just my input. Really good reporting!

Lol I can't rep you...system won't let me

I get crazy status hits by this mix in this class, it would be no surprise if I am intimidating the girls too much. I definitely need to start engaging and being a little more playful in class. This is also supporting my theory that this combo only works on people I interact with. With people that I do not talk to, I usually get a few glances but that is all. I keep forgetting As3 got most of the results he did by approaching girls, so I will definitely try to interact with people more. Thanks!
09-21-2016 11:19 PM

TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-25-2016 9:27 PM

Day 8
-I decided to banter and joke with my table right off the bat. Catherine walked in and there were two seats one next to me, and one at another table. She chose to sit next to me. She sat and I pretended to not know her name.
Me:He whats your name again?
Her: Catherine! and you're...(I begin to tell her my name, she stops me) Trojan....thats right I knew that.
I was thinking that since she sat directly next to me the pherocloud can hit her and start imprinting more.

-I was making some random joke about the research assignment we were doing, and a girl from another table looks back and starts joking with me about it randomly about it. definitely a hit because she was staring at me last class.

-After class was over I was walking to the dining hall and Catherine was walking with a friend. I slowed down so they could catch up, and jumped in the convo. I observed Catherine was a little cold, like she was not saying ANYTHING. But the other girl Megan (7/10) was hypnotized by me. Like she was asking me follow up questions, leaning in, and being OVERLY enthusiastic about what I was saying. Catherine had to go somewhere, and it was just me and Megan, and she was hanging on to my every word.

Reflection
I told you guys this was going to be an honest review and it looks to me like Catherine is no longer attracted to me, or she never was. I'm not sad or anything, I am extremely cautious about gaming girls in class, because I don't like the idea of seeing the girl over and over again if she rejects me, while she shit talks me to her friends (yes this happend before). I prefer my classroom to be an anxiety free environment. For the sake of report, there are four reasons for why she may have lost attraction.

-she has options
-I was not moving fast enough
-Dose is too high
-She reacted to the pheromones, but was never attracted

Either way...I am seeing a pattern. I am getting really deep attraction hits, but I am not getting much of any IMPRINTING hits. Girls want to be closer to me, they stare and flirt...like a lot, but they don't like chase me down or anything after class, or look like they are "falling in love". I feel like they are getting this sort of fleeting attraction like Aqua Vitea that dissipates in a bit. Why do I think the results are like this??? The dose. I believe 100% percent that the dose is way too damn high. I have read multiple places that NA imprints on low doses, and acts as a sexual attractant at high doses. This is what I feel like my experience is. I would definitely wear a high dose of NA to a bar. I think it is too high for a college kid in a classroom.

For the month of October, I will lower the dose to 1 drop for testing purposes. I think I have observed the peak of what 4 drops is doing.
09-25-2016 9:27 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2016 2:33 AM

Your post are very insightful. I am also testing the same mix at different venue and my observation is of similar nature. It takes time for imprinting to happen. Also, it takes more time for imprinting to happen when you are just around and doing nothing.

Be patient and keep on testing. Remember, you are testing a complex mix. Complex mix takes time to understand. It is not easy. A lot of people don't do testing for the similar reason. You will definitely going to reap rewards in long run.

You are doing a great work. Please carry on.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2016 2:34 AM by kalpan56.)
09-26-2016 2:33 AM
moe

Rep Post

09-26-2016 3:39 AM

(09-25-2016 9:27 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  (...)I have read multiple places that NA imprints on low doses, (...)

It does imprint at high doses too, at least for me.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

09-26-2016 3:39 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
09-26-2016 4:10 AM

@Trojan ,
Add the fifth reason to yours four:
-if Your target is on her period.
Her behavior could be changed towards You. She maybe feel pissed.

I was wearing 6 dr NA + 1dr DP + 4-5sp Glace + 80-100mcg Androstadienone one day 2 years ago. ( We were in the Bus near each other. Shel was sitting, I was standing beside her ).
She was extremely playful, extremely hairplay. Her behaviour never been such like this morning. NEVER !!!

Try more testing.
High doses , low doses , but try.
Don't give up.
And have a keen eyes.

My 2 cents.

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
09-26-2016 4:10 AM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-26-2016 10:36 AM

OR if she's used to getting all of the attention, and now she isn't. Her reaction could be:

1. She's trying to get more of your attention by withdrawing hers, trying to get you to chase.
2. She's upset by not monopolizing your attention, so she's not attracted / losing attraction.
3. She's confused by not monopolizing your attention, so she's freezing up or shutting down.

OR she's crushing hard and can't function.

OR she's crashing from abusing adderall to study

OR she saw a beautiful sunset and can't stop thinking about it, and it makes her want to cry but she's around people so she can't cry so she thinks about the dog she left at home to go to school but THAT makes her miss her dog so she thinks about her favorite blouse and how it got a coffee stain and that makes her angr-- Wait, class is over? FRICKWHATJUSTHAPPENEDOHMYGODIMGOINGTOFAI​LIMWORTHLESSIWANTABABY
09-26-2016 10:36 AM
denis
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-26-2016 3:45 PM

Look, dude.

You are in a class with almost no guys there. There are 30 girls and only 4 guys.

If you are fit, have a decent sense of fashion and is not an autist (aka know how to talk with another human being), it's natural you'll be the center of attention.

Do not attribute ALL the attention you're getting to pheromones.

A little bit of this attention can be attributed to NA and Androstadienone ? Yes, of course it can. Everybody that experimented with pheromones for a little while can see it working.

But to be sure, you have to TEST. For 2 weeks don't wear any pheromones and only then you can tell if what you are noticing is a phero HIT or a simple variable of scarcity of men in a female environment.
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2016 3:46 PM by denis.)
09-26-2016 3:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,083 756,567 03-06-2019 5:55 PM
Last Post: Vanitas
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 13,817 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 8,316 08-07-2016 12:24 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 4,885 02-15-2016 12:22 AM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Nude Alpha And Car Sales Crucible 15 6,110 01-20-2016 7:26 PM
Last Post: Crucible