Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
09-26-2016 6:09 PM

Thanks for the support guys! And lol @BarefootOxford...

@Denis thanks for the post. I think often times we do forget that pheremone hits are not everything, but I have to disagree with a little of your post. I have taken many many female dominated classes (I am a nursing student), and the girls for the most part never would flirt the way they do now. In fact in two of my nursing classes in the past, I escalated on a girl who I liked only to get shut down. Those experiences made class awkward for me so I started just doing daygame and hitting on girls only in parties. The times in my report when I say "this never happens to me" was not just to hype the prouduct. A hit is an IOI that is abnormal to the user and pretty much everything in that class was abnormal to me; hence the reason I made the report. I do see what you are saying, and I may take a break for a week to asses what is going on. Thanks for the reply!

@kaplan are you seeing any imprinting at high doses? Also, are you recording your findings anywhere. If not can you give me a rundown of your experience with this mix?

@avi that is a crazzyyy combo. How old are you? I heard copulins and androstadienone does not go well together. Did you experience any aggression from people that day; specifically from females. I was thinking of trying something like this for like a party or something or if I am going out into the nightlife...
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2016 6:16 PM by TrojanMagician.)
09-26-2016 6:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
09-26-2016 6:21 PM

I forgot to say that I'm 40+ yo.

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
09-26-2016 6:21 PM

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2016 12:11 AM

@TrojanMagician

I have seen only slight imprinting. Nothing worth mentioning about the mix. It is said that it works with multiple exposure. Imprinting part is difficult to get hand of. Currently, girls do remember my name. Other than that, I have no idea.

There is only one girl who is been exposed to Androstadienone before and then NA+Androstadienone told me to call her whenever I feel like.

I am not testing it in most conducive manner. The best testing place would be on date according to me. I will keep on testing until the bottle completes. Well, I test mixes for long enough. It helps me to run it like pro.

Few interesting observation from this mix:

- Girls like to stay in your vicinity for longer.
- Girls are all gigly. They act like teenager who got a crush.

Other than that, it is gonna take time to pin point reaction.

You can find my reports in my journal. I post all my findings there in an abrupt english. Still, you can make an inference our of it. In doubt , you can pm me.
09-27-2016 12:11 AM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2016 5:39 PM

(09-27-2016 12:11 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  @TrojanMagician

I have seen only slight imprinting. Nothing worth mentioning about the mix. It is said that it works with multiple exposure. Imprinting part is difficult to get hand of. Currently, girls do remember my name. Other than that, I have no idea.

There is only one girl who is been exposed to Androstadienone before and then NA+Androstadienone told me to call her whenever I feel like.

I am not testing it in most conducive manner. The best testing place would be on date according to me. I will keep on testing until the bottle completes. Well, I test mixes for long enough. It helps me to run it like pro.

Few interesting observation from this mix:

- Girls like to stay in your vicinity for longer.
- Girls are all gigly. They act like teenager who got a crush.

Other than that, it is gonna take time to pin point reaction.

You can find my reports in my journal. I post all my findings there in an abrupt english. Still, you can make an inference our of it. In doubt , you can pm me.

Yeah, that is mostly what I am seeing too. Minor imprinting hits like glancing at me, and then the next week approaching me or flirting with me in a very "play it safe" sort of way. For me, it is like a new girl every week showing interest but then it sort of fizzles out and the girls go back to their corner to stare at me. This would be a great mix for a bar or a place where girls are trapped in your presence, but there is no social risk of escalating on them.

I also think there is a lot more to discover about this mix, but so far it has been a month. It seems you are in a place where the girls are more mature and straightforward, as they are inviting you to call them. i cant really test if a girl enjoys staying in my presence, because I am in a class but thanks for the reply! Will definitely check out your journal.
09-27-2016 5:39 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2016 6:26 PM

Day 9
-Up all night studying...came to class 10 min late. Immediately when I walked in, Amy and Catherine snap their neck and look at me. Now I understand Amy snapping her neck to stare at me, but wtf is up with Catherine. Also, Catherine was not sitting at the table she normally sat in. She was sitting at my table alongside Diane. Ummmm okayyyy..... Im done playing the guessing game with this girl.

-The class is so warm...my hoodie is still on...im so soo sooo tired...The class starts to blur...I start drifting to sleep...I jerk myself awake! and Amy is staring at me. This happens 3 more times. We got up to do a group activity, and boom she is staring at me again. Class is over and she is staring AGAIN. (IMPRINTING HIT!!!!!!!)......I only talked to that girl once on day 3.

-Had a group activity, and Anna was in my group (girl I met back at day 2). She was really flirty, and tried to hold my gaze when I was speaking. She was playfully teasing, and laughing at some really unfunny things I said. Could just be a coincidence. The class always gets excited when we do group activities as opposed to a boring lecture.

Reflection
I don't want to talk about Catherine...she's frustrating me. Amy is definitely being hit by the imprinting. She would not stop staring, and I have not talked to her since she forcibly introduced herself to me on day 3. I was tired as crap today, irritable, and very low energy I am surprised people were even laughing at my jokes. Also, it is good to note that Carly seen me leaving class, and I think she sped up and started walking behind me, but I was not in the mood and I took a turn; and she disappeared. I may have to talk to her next week.

Bonus
I needed to confirm this, but I have my nursing lab class 3 hours after this class. In that class we have to learn how to be a nurse pretty much; and we are required to do heath examinations of each other for grades. The class is pretty much all girls. And some very subtle weird things have been happening in this class.

-I was examining this one girl and I had to palpate her apical pulse (medical terms for feeling below her boob for her heartbeat). While I did the examine on her, I hesitated when I got to her boob and she said, "Its okay...I give you permission".

-One of the clinical instructors (A mid twenties grad student) was helping me and my partner,and as she was explaining things; she leaned up against me so her thigh was pushing up against my leg....And she stayed there for like 20 seconds. I was a little caught of guard.

-Examined this one girl and the next week she gives me this overly exaggerated "heyyyyyyyyyyyyy", then I talked to her and she was just staring at my eyes grinning.

-Girls trying to making eye contact with me while i'm examining them.

-This one girl I sit next to, I knew her for a while as we would help each other out with these hw assignments. I'm not attracted to her though, but she started fidgeting and then looking at me and i'm like "fuckkkkkk please no, not here!".....I was too late...the combo was hitting her hard, and I just recently noticed. I have no time to wash app points before this class, because I need to study for the daily quiz. But anyway, every time the teacher makes a joke this girl looks at me before she laughs. if I am not laughing, she stops and straightens up. She keeps positioning her legs to face me, and she keeps trying to talk to me more often. What have I done?
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2016 6:29 PM by TrojanMagician.)
09-27-2016 6:26 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2016 8:44 PM

Awesome journal my man. I appreciate that someone my age is doing some testing in a college environment. So many old guys on here Smile
Was thinking about getting NA... kind of stuck between that, AV, and wolf... god damn options... anyways - rock on

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: DP, Nude, NA, BW
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
09-27-2016 8:44 PM

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-28-2016 12:16 PM

Imprinting is a tricky and sticky game. IME it works it's way into anyone. I've had hits of minor details with men that I may have shared a story with weeks after I sorta remember telling it. It also works for these people to remember mistakes you had made or embarrassing stories you might have shared. I've noticed that if I applied the oil with thoughts of a girl that I may see in mind, it caused imprinting on me and made me feel needy towards that girl. It's almost like I have to psych myself out that it's not intellectually sound to have such strong feeling when the connection is deadened or she's taken or I've moved on. Definitely a double edge sword.

Awesome reporting! You're shaping up to become a community martyr for the sake of science!
09-28-2016 12:16 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2016 1:16 PM

(09-28-2016 12:16 PM)Spars Wrote:  Imprinting is a tricky and sticky game. IME it works it's way into anyone. I've had hits of minor details with men that I may have shared a story with weeks after I sorta remember telling it. It also works for these people to remember mistakes you had made or embarrassing stories you might have shared. I've noticed that if I applied the oil with thoughts of a girl that I may see in mind, it caused imprinting on me and made me feel needy towards that girl. It's almost like I have to psych myself out that it's not intellectually sound to have such strong feeling when the connection is deadened or she's taken or I've moved on. Definitely a double edge sword.

Awesome reporting! You're shaping up to become a community martyr for the sake of science!

Yup! This mix is a loose cannon. That is the biggest lesson I learned. You can't guide the mix or turn it off. It certainly does not hit everyone the same, but if you are wearing it, every girl around you is at risk for catching feelings with increased exposure; even the ones you are really NOT attracted to.

But I find the hot HOT girls can't handle the attraction, or whatever they are feeling, so they appearently cope by sending mixed signals or walking away from you...then you shrug your shoulders only to find them staring at you from the corner

And NO this mix does not work on everyone...it picks and chooses in my experience, I just don't know what criteria it uses to do so...
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2016 1:33 PM by TrojanMagician.)
09-28-2016 1:16 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-28-2016 3:10 PM

(09-28-2016 1:16 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  But I find the hot HOT girls can't handle the attraction, or whatever they are feeling, so they appearently cope by sending mixed signals or walking away from you...then you shrug your shoulders only to find them staring at you from the corner

When a fish gets thirsty, the reaction is unpredictable.

Hot chicks are used to finding reasons to disqualify guys who are pursuing them. If they're inexplicably finding themselves attracted to you, their reaction will be unpredictable. The magnitude of the reactions will be increased if you don't match their definition of their type (she only likes cat owners and you've got a pet grizzly, or she only likes blonde football players with brony tattoos or whatever she's convinced herself her friends will envy and you aren't)

So own it. Go Lightning McQueen on her. " I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand. " and watch for the sploosh.
09-28-2016 3:10 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2016 11:05 AM

Day 10
-I got to class on time ,and I sat in my seat, Catherine did not sit at my table, but she sat at the table directly next to mine in a seat very close to me. I decided to be an asshole and positioned my body and hands so that my app points were literally like 7 inches away from the side of her face. I would rub my hands together and move my hands around naturally to aid diffusion. She only looked back twice, but she was looking at something else; and generally did not seem effected by the pheromones in her face . Whatever. But class ends and she got up fast, and I smelled a sort of sweet/sour mustly smell like I fingered a girl and smelled my finger. This is only speculation, so take this with a light grain of salt; but I think she was getting wet. Now it couldn't have been her, it could be someone else, or I could be wrong, so Ill leave that alone.

Catherine gets up quickly, and stands slightly close to me. When I get up and leave she trailed right behind me, then shifted to the side of me. (Same thing Carly did 2 days ago) I was going to talk to her, but I felt all prideful and empowered (I didn't want to reward a girl for being cold); so I walked off to catch up with Katy.

-I caught up with Katy and opened her by pointing at her and squinting saying "Katy right?" , she goes "Yesss" and we start talking. I asked why she is always speeding out of class like the world was going to end, she laughed and explained she had a class after and then started asking questions about me. The rest of the convo was her asking me follow up questions about my classes and stuff. Nice convo and we part ways.

-Amy keeps staring, thought I might point that out, because I never speak to her.

Reflection
After I parted ways with Katy I started to seriously SERIOUSLY regret not approaching Catherine. Like I felt like it was my duty to approach, and I let her down. Then I go to take a nap (I have no nursing lab on thursday) and I started imagining being together with Catherine, and plowing Catherine etc. I felt this a few times before with the professor and with a few girls in the class, but this feels intense. Now I literally cannot stop thinking about Catherine, like I feel like I want to just take a nap and think about her some more rather than going into the city to do some daygame. I think Karma is getting back to me for pushing my app points in Catherine's face, in the form of reverse imprinting. I know its wrong to sit around and obsess over one girl, but it feels so good. Please pray for me guys Dash1
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2016 11:06 AM by TrojanMagician.)
09-29-2016 11:05 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 2,102 768,923 05-03-2019 8:50 PM
Last Post: Bond_JamesBond
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 14,377 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 8,612 08-07-2016 12:24 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 5,046 02-15-2016 12:22 AM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Nude Alpha And Car Sales Crucible 15 6,208 01-20-2016 7:26 PM
Last Post: Crucible