Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mad Scientist Blend V3...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Mad Scientist Blend V3...
06-25-2018 7:43 PM

Copied from my LPMP journal...

Okay, because I just cannot leave well enough alone and I am addicted to trying new things, I got myself an unscented 60/40 alcohol to oil spray bottle of a 1:1 ratio of Wanted Man + Perfect Match + 5 drops of copulins. To that I added 5 drops of Est from the Pherotine sized bottle. I am seriously looking forward to playing around with this. I just got it today and immediately added the Est to the mix, shook VERY well and then over an oil based application of UN added two sprays, split between the tops of my hands and each side of my neck. WHOA... I'd forgotten how differently the sprays react than the oils (which of course, was the point of me getting this in a spray). HEAD RUSH. After about 10 minutes the copulin smell and the head rush have both dried down but I feel good. Scratch that, I feel REALLY good. I want to stand straighter, I want to smile, I almost feel bulletproof but without the slight androstenone aggression that Wanted Man by itself can sometimes give. Heading out to go shopping with my bride right now. Can't wait to see how this affects her because the self effects are actually quite nice right now.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2018 7:46 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-25-2018 7:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Mad Scientist Blend V3...
06-25-2018 7:48 PM

Getting seriously pissed off. I made a full post that is three times as long as what is above yet it disappeared after posting it. Wish I knew what happened to the rest of the post. Any ideas?

Want to read the rest of my report, I guess you'll have to head over to the LPMP forum and find my journal there. Angry

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-25-2018 7:48 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-25-2018 8:44 PM

Because I'm stubborn I'm trying again to post the rest. This is the second time I've posted something recently and it hasn't all posted. Nope. Didn't all post yet again.

Gonna have to do a lot more testing on this one but this afternoon was a bigger success than I thought it'd be. I noticed that people reacted differently than when I was wearing my V2. With V2, I had women wanting to hang out in my vicinity but they wouldn't necessarily open me in conversation. Today I saw the human Velcro effect (which my bride noticed and commented on) but they would also happily engage me in conversation. This led to a jealous bride everyplace we went to. As for her, she was very clingy and I saw a lot of very appreciative looks from her. Ever seen a cartoon character who was really excited and just in awe? Where their eyes are really big (i.e. pupils dilated) and they are smiling and blushing? Yeah. I caught her doing that. I also saw a similar sense of awe from other women. Seriously, though. I was really surprised at how approachable I must have appeared because the Walgreen's cashier I had (A Sophie Turner lookalike) who is normally quite shy with me started practically babbling and chatting at me until my bride cut her off (she's 24 and just broke up with her boyfriend and...) I thought it was funny when my bride told her we had to be going.
As for how this affected my bride, I noticed that she was standing much closer than she normally does. Lots of little random nudges and bumps. Unless she's feeling romantic I really don't get much in the way of random affection as she is usually worried about what people might think. She grabbed my butt in public... Twice. I have already been informed that I better take a nap or whatever it takes because she does NOT want me too tired for bed. Yay!

Anyone who's experimented with pheromones for any length of time will notice just how much the ratio's of pheromones make about as much difference as WHAT pheromones are used. I continue to be surprised how the same ingredients that are in V2 are in V3 but in different ratios can elicit some very different responses. If anything this is a bit more fun and flirty than V2. Not quite as strong on the bonding but a bit more forward as far as attraction interest.
After several attempts at getting the whole original post to actually post, there it is above. Not sure what has been happening lately but I had the same issue with a reply to another post yesterday. Half my post was cut off and I had to go back and reply again.

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2018 8:46 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-25-2018 8:44 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-25-2018 9:05 PM

Your posts are exciting lol. Always experimenting and having fun adventures.

I'm always looking forward to the next posts.
06-25-2018 9:05 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-25-2018 10:19 PM

(06-25-2018 9:05 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Your posts are exciting lol. Always experimenting and having fun adventures.

I'm always looking forward to the next posts.

Thanks! I try and report what I see while just living my life. Party

06-25-2018 10:19 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-27-2018 6:23 PM

Wow. I'm tired. I hadn't realized that I'd already posted what I posted here. For the record my bride is on birth control so unless I get her phero'd up, she doesn't really get all that interested in playing around. I've had this on every day since I got it in the mail and she has been all over me like, well... a horny woman. I was told today that I'm not allowed to come near her because she's too sore to continue playing and she doesn't know what's come over her this week. Gee, Sweetie, I can't imagine.

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018 6:38 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-27-2018 6:23 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-27-2018 7:16 PM

Lol. Soon she will be keeping you away by hitting you with a spatula.

I'm going to have to try and recreate this version.
06-27-2018 7:16 PM
MMM

Rep Post

06-27-2018 9:27 PM

V2 is?

Thanks, Mister Mad Scientist! Preved

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018 9:30 PM by MMM.)
06-27-2018 9:27 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-28-2018 12:28 AM

(06-27-2018 9:27 PM)MMM Wrote:  V2 is?

Thanks, Mister Mad Scientist! Preved

V2 is linked below.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Mad-Scient...+scientist

06-28-2018 12:28 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-03-2018 5:30 PM

V3 has been a lot of fun for me! Went out Friday before getting sick Saturday morning and had a great time with 6 sprays

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2018 6:00 PM by Snoopyace.)
07-03-2018 5:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mad Scientist Blend V. 2 Snoopyace 44 5,792 09-24-2018 1:32 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace