Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mad Scientist Blend V3...
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mad Scientist Blend V3...
09-12-2018 3:02 PM

(09-10-2018 4:37 PM)Gladen Wrote:  She orgasmed so hard and so many times that I thought she was going to pass out.

Anyone know if Snoopyace's new mix helps women orgasm as well as Evolve Oil is reported to?

Any other orgasm reports?
09-12-2018 3:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-12-2018 3:27 PM

(09-12-2018 3:02 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Anyone know if Snoopyace's new mix helps women orgasm as well as Evolve Oil is reported to?

Any other orgasm reports?

I tried some evolve plus hypnotica one evening in a social setting in closed quarters when the wife was present. That did lead to some hot and wet orgasms.

With the Love God, it seems to be more intense for her on many levels. I have far too little data to show any patterns as the evolve was a one-off; and other than a female flirty-friend that works at my friend's adult shop (she confessed to me that she touched herself thinking about me after being exposed to the love god and 'gushed hard') whom I've never been physical with (and won't be) and my wife I don't have a variety of test subjects to give you any accurate information on.

So on far too little to back it up: Yes, at least as good as evolve in my opinion with nothing concrete to back it up.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-12-2018 3:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-12-2018 8:09 PM

Eastwood22 at the LPMP forum has also created a homemade version of this that she has found to have the same results. She gave it to her boyfriend to wear blind so she didn't know he was wearing it. Apparently her reaction was such that everytime he wore the Love God version but not the non-phero'd version he'd get her down and dirty very quickly and it was extra 'special'.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-12-2018 8:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mad Scientist Blend V. 2 Snoopyace 44 5,787 09-24-2018 1:32 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace