Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mad Scientist Blend V. 2
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Mad Scientist Blend V. 2
02-20-2018 9:33 PM

So I decided to go with the Mad Scientist option from LPMP and try to recreate the no longer in production Animism blend which was a limited edition phero. It had it all. It had attraction, it was sexual, it was disinhibiting and it was very bonding. All in one. Something about the ratios made this special but Mara could only get a limited amount and once it was gone, it was gone. Not sure if this is exactly like the old yet but I am going to find out.

Hunter Trapper – ½ ml
Perfect Match – ½ ml
Copulins – 3 drops Essence of Woman

LP: Homme scent in DPG

I decided to get this scented because in my experience, scent with pheromones works exponentially better than an unscented phero blend with a cover scent applied separately. I chose LP: Homme because my bride enjoys the scent but also because it really is my favorite LP scent (which is saying a lot because their are many that I really enjoy.) I chose oil because I prefer the oils to the sprays. They don't diffuse as far so I am more likely to only affect those that I WANT to affect and also, the oils last much longer on my skin.

This cracked me up today. My bride was off work today so she was home when I grabbed the mail. She knows about my phero use (yet still does not believe they actually influence people) and she knew I had a parcel coming today but she was not nearly as excited as I was. She'd been bored all day so she wasn't in a great mood. She'd sniffed my potion in the bottle but was not overly impressed. She never is all that enthused with the scents in the bottle. It's when I wear them that she takes notice.

I get my parcel and of course, 'TRAVEL SHOCK BE DAMNED, FULL ROLL AHEAD!' I proceeded to put about 4" of my Mad Scientist mix on and spread it between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck. By my standards this is not very much at all but I wanted to gauge the effects before I bathed in it.

HEAD RUSH. Swoon

That lasted for about 5 minutes. Then I settled into what felt like a mild androstenone overdose where I had pressure in my head and a not quite headache for about 15 minutes. Nothing overwhelming. This whole time my bride is wandering around out of nose shot. I walk out of the living room and into the kitchen and she'd walked in from another room right behind me. Apparently my sillage trail was mighty because she loudly asks me, 'YOU'RE WEARING THAT STUFF, AREN'T YOU?!!'

Yup. Why, bad?

'No. I could just smell it, that's all.'

Within a few seconds of hitting my phero cloud, she started humming to herself and then planted herself on the couch next to me within my scent cloud. The rest of the afternoon she was pleasant, cheerful and full of praise for little things. She has also been very full of thank you's for everything. Who is this person?

This has been an amazingly smooth afternoon/evening so far. Looking forward to the rest of the evening but this has been a positive experiment from this first wearing. I am really looking forward to figuring out how I would classify this blend. It is definitely bonding and fun so far and more disinhibiting than my first attempt but I'll find out about the attractive/sexual part later...

Hopefully.

Edited to add: I still really, really like the scent of LP: Homme.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-20-2018 9:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cpwhite
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Mad Scientist Blend V. 2
02-25-2018 3:27 PM

Eagerly awaiting Part II Lone ranger

My Journal
02-25-2018 3:27 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-25-2018 3:50 PM

Hey snoopy, my question is slightly off topic, but other than Mark's Girl Nip and Mark's pepperwood, did you release any other? I own and like both of them so I find that you have nice taste Smile Would be interested in knowing if there are others

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
02-25-2018 3:50 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-25-2018 7:12 PM

(02-25-2018 3:50 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Hey snoopy, my question is slightly off topic, but other than Mark's Girl Nip and Mark's pepperwood, did you release any other? I own and like both of them so I find that you have nice taste Smile Would be interested in knowing if there are others

Glad you like them! Yes, and I'm trying to see if I can get Mara to re-release it. I'll have to email her about that. It was called Tonka Tobacum and was my version of Tobacco Vanille from Tom Ford.

The main scent notes were bourbon vanilla, tobacco, sandalwood and tonka. *goes off to email Mara*

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-25-2018 7:12 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-25-2018 7:14 PM

(02-25-2018 7:12 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Glad you like them! Yes, and I'm trying to see if I can get Mara to re-release it. I'll have to email her about that. It was called Tonka Tobacum and was my version of Tobacco Vanille from Tom Ford.

The main scent notes were bourbon vanilla, tobacco, sandalwood and tonka. *goes off to email Mara*

Wow. JUST last night, I was reading about tonka tobacum. Weird cos it came in when I was searching for ruthvah.

Anyways back to the subject. Please do encourage Mara to re-release it. She has one more buyer. And also the mad scientist blend v2. Thanks Snoop.
02-25-2018 7:14 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-25-2018 7:37 PM

(02-25-2018 7:14 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Wow. JUST last night, I was reading about tonka tobacum. Weird cos it came in when I was searching for ruthvah.

Anyways back to the subject. Please do encourage Mara to re-release it. She has one more buyer. And also the mad scientist blend v2. Thanks Snoop.

Went for a phero free Sunday but tomorrow I'm going to wear this again. Both my bride and me are off of work so it is a great testing day again.

02-25-2018 7:37 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-10-2018 2:01 PM

Copied from my LPMP journal-

I've been playing with this for a few weeks now and I honestly think I've found what I'm looking for. I know, I say that now but in the spirit of always looking for something better I'll likely try something new down the road but I'm very happy with how this works for me. I feel confident and happy yet calm. People around me react quite well to me as though I'm someone they want to get to know better. My bride really reacts well to this blend but she always reacts well to beta-androstenol and there is likely quite a bit in here. I see attraction, bonding, KINO (touchy feelies) from everyone but my bride especially. I get a lot of random and apparently spontaneous, 'I love you's' from her as well as a lot of hugs. This also leads to bedroom fun as well. I am very happy with this and may buy a bottle of it unscented in a spray next time I have some extra cash.

03-10-2018 2:01 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-17-2018 10:53 AM

I'm not going to update this anymore unless something changes but right now, I'm still exceptionally happy with this blend. It has everything I like in a phero product. It has that attractive 'pull' as well as the bonding component and they are (at least with my chemistry) very well balanced. My bride reacts very well every time I wear this and the scent is of course, phenomenal. I get a lot of touchiness from her, which I love. I am still getting a lot of random, I love you's from her. It's out of her normal behavior for both.

This isn't the reason I purchased the product but I also see a lot of genuine interest from other people. Men seem to treat me as a really nice guy that they want to impress and be friends with while women (both women I know as well as women I don't), are very attentive and also more touchy than is the cultural norm for my area. I've worn this out without my bride and sometimes the attention is a bit more affectionate than I am comfortable with but I am not too worried about that. My bride has forbidden me from wearing this without her around. My LPMP scents are the only scents that she does that with. She'll tell me I smell too sexy to be left out unattended. Kiss2

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018 9:43 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-17-2018 10:53 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-10-2018 9:54 PM

Whelp. Been using this a lot around my bride. She broke her ankle a few weeks ago and has been housebound. I'm finding that the socials are helping but this has really worked well. It cheers her up and keeps her from being too depressed and it really helps her to appreciate the work I've been doing to help make her life easier.

I've been enjoying this so much that I just bought another bottle of the Mad Scientist blend in Excalibur scent. Whoo! For those not familiar with Excalibur it is a clean, green, woodsy scent that dries down slightly sweet. Might not be a scent for everyone but I get a lot of compliments on it and it is a great summer scent.

04-10-2018 9:54 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-10-2018 11:22 PM

I need to try the mad scientist blend. Merlin and Excalibur are both great. Think that will be my next purchase. Appreciate the reminder, and good luck with the Mrs.

Oh and did you buy a pherotine of said mones, and did you add them to a 10 mL bottle of Homme? Thanks

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018 11:25 PM by RussianWolf.)
04-10-2018 11:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mad Scientist Blend V3... Snoopyace 82 12,158 09-12-2018 8:09 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace