Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mad Scientist Blend V. 2
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mad Scientist Blend V. 2
09-24-2018 9:44 AM

(09-24-2018 9:00 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  And this is the kind of information that gives me a hard time trying to decide which product to get...decisions decisions...Unknw

I wonder what would happen hits wise, if you were to make a small batch of a blend of both v2 and v3 components combined;
Hunter Trapper - ½ ml
Perfect Match - ½ ml
Wanted Man - ½ ml (not sure if this would be the right ratio)
Copulins - 5 drops Essence of Woman
Est from the Pherotine bottle - 5 drops

DssMaster;

I'm in no way trying to say that I know what I'm talking about, so take all of this with a huge grain of salt under the assumption that I know just enough about it to be stupid.

I wouldn't recommend it.

The Love God (V3) doesn't play well with others because it is a concentrated single product; and that works way different than a combination. V2 is similar, but has a bit more Intimidating Alpha in lieu of the Approachable Alpha. However, both of them do not leave room for much of anything else to stack or add.

In a combo mix you don't really get the intermingling of the actives like you do in a blended product. There is some overlap and compounding of the actives but they do not integrate themselves to form a single pseudo-molecule.

I've looked into the structure of the amalgam compound the Love God creates and it appears to be an almost complete structure, which hints that its dynamics won't be enhanced by another substance, even if it is extremely close in structure (actually especially if it is close).

Myself, I've paired it with other products (M3X, Av, Mr. Vetiver) that I know have similar effects and they did ZERO to enhance or change the effects.

My hypothesis is that if you apply V2, and then apply the official Love God (v3), you might net a modicum of Intimidating alpha increase, but nowhere near as much as with V2 itself (as V3 has built-in intimidation tempering), and the fun vibe of V3 will be decreased and overall smoothness of the concoction will suffer, with the end result being a bit more granular and more serious.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018 9:46 AM by Gladen.)
09-24-2018 9:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-24-2018 10:37 AM

Forgot to add:

A 1 to 1 to 1 ratio with the added 3-5 Cops & EST would probably still give you a fun time. You'd probably get stares, could open somewhat easily (but not as easy as V2 on its own), and would more than likely not get the instant buddy vibe from men like you do with V3. With the mix in that formula, those that are sensitive to such things might have some erectile difficulty, and the serious-alpha vibe would be increased.

I feel that it might be imbalanced, but I realize that my grasp of such things is too primitive to be confidently accurate, so if you do try it and I am way off, then please feel free to correct my errors for me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018 10:37 AM by Gladen.)
09-24-2018 10:37 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-24-2018 11:18 AM

(09-24-2018 8:41 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  As far as I’m concerned, anyhow. I really like V2 but I feel that The Love God has it beat. finger

So there's V2, V3, and Love God!?!? Redface

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-24-2018 11:18 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-24-2018 11:56 AM

(09-24-2018 11:18 AM)MMM Wrote:  So there's V2, V3, and Love God!?!?

From Snoopy's conversations there have been 3 versions that SnoopyAce mentioned here.

V1: Good, but not entirely what he wanted

V2: Excellent, but a little more on the intimidating alpha than what he wanted in lieu of the magnetic 'talk to me' vibe, plus it needed the cops & EST added; but overall very close to the effect.

V3: the Official Love God. Has aspects of V1 & V2, but is 'perfectly' (for Snoopy) balanced in effects, and has now evolved into The Love God and has the cops & EST added during production.

There have been at least a dozen to a score of prior trials, none of which Snoopy mentioned in his threads here. However, there is V1, V2, and then The Love God

09-24-2018 11:56 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-24-2018 1:32 PM

(09-24-2018 11:18 AM)MMM Wrote:  So there's V2, V3, and Love God!?!? Redface

Yup. Even though I was calling them V1, V2 and V3 they were more like attempts 14,15,16. I had it narrowed down to these three blends that fit my desired effect and V3 won out for me. I also think it is the most user friendly and approachable.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-24-2018 1:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mad Scientist Blend V3... Snoopyace 82 12,357 09-12-2018 8:09 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace