Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mad Scientist Blend V. 2
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mad Scientist Blend V. 2
04-12-2018 5:20 PM

@ Snoopyace; Reps for sharing your Mad Scientist Blends...gonna get something like that custom blended for my next LPMP order. Not sure yet if it’ll be the one with PM+WM or the v2. Might go with the first one since I really like the SS4M. Gonna save this post to remind myself when I’m ready for my next purchase. Just got my virgin bottle of Voracious in the 60/40 blend to scent my next batch of ACE.
04-12-2018 5:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-12-2018 5:46 PM

Voracious scented A.C.E.? That sounds pretty awesome itself!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-12-2018 5:46 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-12-2018 6:50 PM

I know right? Now I just gotta order myself some 5ml bottles with the metal roll-on tops, because all 3 ACE components I have them in the alcohol form, and had a bit of a hard time dosing correctly out of a dropper bottle.
04-12-2018 6:50 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-12-2018 7:49 PM

(04-12-2018 6:50 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  I know right? Now I just gotta order myself some 5ml bottles with the metal roll-on tops, because all 3 ACE components I have them in the alcohol form, and had a bit of a hard time dosing correctly out of a dropper bottle.

Looking forward to reading the results of your experiment!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-12-2018 7:49 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-16-2018 10:45 PM

Just got my LPMP order which included the same Mad Scientist V2 formula from above but in Excalibur scent. I always forget how much I like this scent until something reminds me. As soon as I got my parcel in the mail I had to slather on a ton of Excalibur. My bride hasn't complained at all about the scent (that is a great sign) and the phero blend is definitely working. She's much more upbeat and cheerful than she was. I have a feeling that Excalibur V2 is going to be my go to Summer scent/phero combo.

04-16-2018 10:45 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-13-2018 6:52 PM

I've gone through about a third of each of my bottles of V2 and I am still having tons of fun with this particular blend. I don't recall if I'd posted this before but one thing I did right after I got my Excalibur scented V2 was to add about 5 drops of the Pherotine sized bottle of EST to my Excalibur blend. The Pherotine bottles contains 333 mg of EST per ounce so I'm honestly not sure exactly how much 5 drops comes out to but it isn't much. The small amount of EST seems to add a lot to this for me. It's interesting how much the addition helps drop barriers with women and how when it comes to sex, my bride really does orgasm even more explosively than normal. I see the same reactions with her from Evolve and from The Hookup, both of which I believe contain EST.

The EST also seems to make women more comfortable opening me. Without it (I was testing this against my non-EST containing bottle of LP: Homme scented V2) I saw a lot of women who didn't know me hovering in my viscinity until I'd open them. After that they would work hard to stay close and talking with me. The EST add also seemed to make them more willing to open me and not be nervous about it. I like the EST in my Excalibur scented V2 so much that I added it to my LP: Homme scented one.

Overall, I really like how even at times when I don't feel like this may be affecting someone (i.e. women), I'll find out later that they commented on how they felt like I was magnetic or much more charismatic than they really would have expected by my looks. Guys, even if you don't see their eyes dilate and they demand that you take them on the hood of the nearest car, plough ahead and try not to focus on if the Pheromones are working. They probably are and the person is just not allowing themselves to show it.

I'm currently testing my V3 which is Wanted Man and Perfect Match in a 1:1 ratio with 5 drops of Essence of Woman and 5 drops of EST in a 60/40 alcohol to oil spray and that has been fun on a bun as well. I won't know which I prefer (V2 or V3) until I try the oil version of it. Both seem to be working exceptionally well for attraction and in the bedroom as well.

07-13-2018 6:52 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-13-2018 9:20 PM

Are you going to do like a private edition of one of these lol. Share the fun man haha. Not joking though seriously would you lol?
07-13-2018 9:20 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-13-2018 10:36 PM

(07-13-2018 9:20 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Are you going to do like a private edition of one of these lol. Share the fun man haha. Not joking though seriously would you lol?

I'll have to talk to Mara about that! Smoke See about a custom scent to go with the custom phero blend.

Otherwise, if you are interested you can email LPMP and ask for a Mad Scientist blend like what I created. I honestly think that if you call it Snoopy's V1, V2 or V3 that they'll know what you want. I've ordered enough of all that where they'll understand. If your not completely familiar with the differences, check out my thread on each one for the details. Sun bespectacled

07-13-2018 10:36 PM

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-22-2018 10:15 PM

(04-12-2018 7:49 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Looking forward to reading the results of your experiment!

Hey sorry about the late response, but so far I haven't noticed much from this blend. Wore it a couple of times, one time went to a lounge with a friend to get some drinks, as soon as I entered, did notice attention from some HB7's, 8' and 9's. Some hovered close by, but I did not stay for long, due to the fact that it was quite packed that night and was quite difficult to order drinks, and there was some newbie bar tender that was taking forever to serve customers. So I finished my drink and signaled my friend that is was time to go.

Unfortunately, due to some unexpected family events this past summer, not much has happened in regards to my phero testing with this blend. I sure would be interested in trying your Mad Scientist blends in the future. Perhaps you can get LPMP to make your own particular blend(s) for us to order, once you perfect the versions you're tweaking. Can't wait to read up on your V3.
09-22-2018 10:15 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-23-2018 1:00 PM

(09-22-2018 10:15 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Hey sorry about the late response, but so far I haven't noticed much from this blend. Wore it a couple of times, one time went to a lounge with a friend to get some drinks, as soon as I entered, did notice attention from some HB7's, 8' and 9's. Some hovered close by, but I did not stay for long, due to the fact that it was quite packed that night and was quite difficult to order drinks, and there was some newbie bar tender that was taking forever to serve customers. So I finished my drink and signaled my friend that is was time to go.

Unfortunately, due to some unexpected family events this past summer, not much has happened in regards to my phero testing with this blend. I sure would be interested in trying your Mad Scientist blends in the future. Perhaps you can get LPMP to make your own particular blend(s) for us to order, once you perfect the versions you're tweaking. Can't wait to read up on your V3.

I'm sure you expected this but a flurry of questions to follow. Was this an LPMP Mad Scientist blend with Est and copulins added? What were your app doses and points? How many times did you wear it? Did you interact with many people while wearing it, etc. I just want to help you get the most from this.

09-23-2018 1:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mad Scientist Blend V3... Snoopyace 82 12,130 09-12-2018 8:09 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace