Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mad Scientist Blend V3...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mad Scientist Blend V3...
08-15-2018 2:59 PM

(08-15-2018 11:40 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Snoop, can you break down any differences between V1,V2, & V3?
It'd be a good gauge to see if X did something more or less than Y, etc.

I've been following your journey on this to see if I want to try it. Now though I have 3 different versions of your Mad-Sci-Mix (MSM) to mull over

Here's how I personally classify them-

V1 (3:1 Perfect Match to Wanted Man + copulins) is more of a social bonding mix with attractive elements. People seem to like you and want to hang out with you and if you are in a relationship she is more open and affectionate. This is GREAT for when girl week visits your household or for times when you want to be social and have women find you attractive without it being SEXUAL.

V2 (1:1 Hunter Trapper to Perfect Match + copulins + Est) is more serious feeling and even though there is a higher androstenone/androsterone content than V1 it is also a stronger bonding type of blend. I believe that is due to the extra beta-androstenol in this. I assume it also adds to the slightly more serious nature of V2. It is more of a rounded sexually attractive and bonding scent. Women want to be close to you and want to talk to you but will usually wait for you to open them. One of the women on the LPMP form made this (without the Est) for her bf as a test and lets just say that she found the experience quite stimulating. Mrgreen

V3 (1:1 Wanted Man to Perfect Match + copulins +Est) is actually pretty fun! While I have V1 in both spray and oil, and V2 in only oil, I only have V3 in the 60/40 alcohol to oil spray form. Just ordered this in oil so I will report on it later. For now, however I can report on the spray form. It to me is the most strongly attractive/sexual of the variants I've been playing with. I've been opened a lot while wearing this. Even more than V1 or V2 I've been getting opened by younger women, between 18 and 30 or so. All of these seem to hit pretty consistently with any age female but this seems to skew a bit younger overall. It's also a lighter feeling than V2 which is ironic since it feels much stronger on the sexual attraction front.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-15-2018 2:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-15-2018 3:34 PM

(08-15-2018 2:59 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Here's how I personally classify them-
Thank you so much!
And you say that I can order some of these? Should I name drop the reference to you so she knows what I'm talking about and to give you some brownie points there?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-15-2018 3:34 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-15-2018 3:55 PM

(08-15-2018 3:34 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Thank you so much!
And you say that I can order some of these? Should I name drop the reference to you so she knows what I'm talking about and to give you some brownie points there?

Works for me! I can always use a few brownie points!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2018 4:22 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-15-2018 3:55 PM
RJH_STL84
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-15-2018 6:38 PM

(08-10-2018 6:56 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Awesome! I hope you have as good luck with it as I do! Getting it in a spray? What she say when you asked about it.

I actually didn't catch her say spray or dropper bottle. I'm going to email her and check.

I gave her the full breakdown of what I wanted per your suggestion :

UNscented Phero Blend - MAD SCIENCE MIX
in OIL-1:1 ratio of: Wanted Man + Perfect Match + 3 drops of
copulins + 5 drops of Est

She seemed to be familiar with it.

I am also getting :
TRIAL SIZE: Tonka Musk-1.75 ml
FREEBIE BOTTLES-Fairground

Mones:
ISO E (etsy)
Alpha Dream
Glace
Lacroy
NNPA
PT
THU,GOA
LAL
Wolf,Nude,NA,OD,Hypnotica,Alpha Q, Casanova
Apex Labs
M3X,Core,Imprint,TKO,Ensnare
PxS
Cohesion,Xist,evolve, Taboo
Hax
X22 wingman
LPMP
TLG
08-15-2018 6:38 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-15-2018 10:16 PM

(08-15-2018 6:38 PM)RJH_STL84 Wrote:  I actually didn't catch her say spray or dropper bottle. I'm going to email her and check.

I gave her the full breakdown of what I wanted per your suggestion :

UNscented Phero Blend - MAD SCIENCE MIX
in OIL-1:1 ratio of: Wanted Man + Perfect Match + 3 drops of
copulins + 5 drops of Est

She seemed to be familiar with it.

I am also getting :
TRIAL SIZE: Tonka Musk-1.75 ml
FREEBIE BOTTLES-Fairground

Awesome! If you specified oil then it'll be in a roll on bottle. I highly recommend a good strong cover scent because for about the first 15 minutes until the copulins dry down it is STINKY. Oh, and when you get it, I highly recommend giving the bottle a very healthy shake every time you go to use it. As in shake the bottle for a good 15 seconds to make sure it's all well blended.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2018 10:17 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-15-2018 10:16 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-16-2018 4:33 PM

That 5 drops of copulins and 3 drops of ESt is per bottle or per does?

Ignorant minds want to know

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-16-2018 4:33 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-16-2018 6:22 PM

(08-16-2018 4:33 PM)Gladen Wrote:  That 5 drops of copulins and 3 drops of ESt is per bottle or per does?

Ignorant minds want to know

Per bottle. A little goes a loooooong way with those particular ingredients.

08-16-2018 6:22 PM
RJH_STL84
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-20-2018 1:48 PM

(08-15-2018 10:16 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Awesome! If you specified oil then it'll be in a roll on bottle. I highly recommend a good strong cover scent because for about the first 15 minutes until the copulins dry down it is STINKY. Oh, and when you get it, I highly recommend giving the bottle a very healthy shake every time you go to use it. As in shake the bottle for a good 15 seconds to make sure it's all well blended.

Order Arrived ! The Tonka Musk is great and will be a great cover for the mad scientist V3 mix (roller bottle but moving it to a dropper bottle). Also got 3 nice samples :

North pole ( cover scent)
Kingmaker ( scent + Pheromones)
Rebel ( scent + Pheromones) ( this really reminds me a lot of Apex Sex magnet)

I'll have some reports soon. Definitely shake every phero product before use.

You ever try the suggest application points she mentions ? :

Roll from belly button to cleavage 2-3 times, spread with wrists and also wipe back middle of neck

Mones:
ISO E (etsy)
Alpha Dream
Glace
Lacroy
NNPA
PT
THU,GOA
LAL
Wolf,Nude,NA,OD,Hypnotica,Alpha Q, Casanova
Apex Labs
M3X,Core,Imprint,TKO,Ensnare
PxS
Cohesion,Xist,evolve, Taboo
Hax
X22 wingman
LPMP
TLG
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018 1:58 PM by RJH_STL84.)
08-20-2018 1:48 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-20-2018 4:09 PM

(08-20-2018 1:48 PM)RJH_STL84 Wrote:  Order Arrived ! The Tonka Musk is great and will be a great cover for the mad scientist V3 mix (roller bottle but moving it to a dropper bottle). Also got 3 nice samples :

North pole ( cover scent)
Kingmaker ( scent + Pheromones)
Rebel ( scent + Pheromones) ( this really reminds me a lot of Apex Sex magnet)

I'll have some reports soon. Definitely shake every phero product before use.

You ever try the suggest application points she mentions ? :

Roll from belly button to cleavage 2-3 times, spread with wrists and also wipe back middle of neck

Awesome! Can’t wait to read your experiences with it. Yup. I roll on a ton just like Mara suggests but you may want to start with a smaller amount and work your way up depending on how strong you want your scent to be.

08-20-2018 4:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-21-2018 7:01 PM

My bride started out the day in a bad mood after working and coming home to find that the Dr's appt she thought she had for tomorrow got 'lost' in her Dr's computer system. Then, the check she was expecting didn't show up in the mail. Not to mention the rain all day. I hadn't brought out V3 for a while so I sprayed on a couple of sprays (I have it in a 60/40 alcohol to oil unscented spray) split between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck (covered with LP: Homme). Within 5 minutes of entering my phero cloud, she was humming and acting much more relaxed and cheerful. I even got a hug! Silly thing to be excited about but over the years, the physical affection has gotten less and less unless I'm phero'd up.

Fingers crossed for later. V3 is pretty consistent for that. Smoke

08-21-2018 7:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mad Scientist Blend V. 2 Snoopyace 44 6,034 09-24-2018 1:32 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace