Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mad Scientist Blend V3...
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mad Scientist Blend V3...
08-22-2018 12:30 PM

Just an FYI for everyone else that might be following Snoopy's adventures:

I shot off a question about scents to LPMP and the customer service via email was excellent, helpful, and informative.

A few companies I've contacted either take forever to answer to do not reply, but Love potion was right on top of things and greatly increased my confidence in their professionalism

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-22-2018 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-23-2018 5:50 PM

Wow. I forget sometimes how V3 seems to almost compel people to want to talk to you. Do not wear this when you want to be left alone! I am currently sitting in a waiting room and having 4 conversations with three different women. For the record, this is NOT the norm at this place. Aha! One woman got up to use the restroom and came back. She just sat down next to me instead of four seats away. There is hardly anyone here and she could have easily gotten her old seat.

2 sprays, split between the tops of the hands and sides of my neck. Covered with LP: Homme.
Setting this one aside to test Unresistable.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018 5:52 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-23-2018 5:50 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-24-2018 10:30 AM

(08-23-2018 5:50 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Do not wear this when you want to be left alone!
Setting that one aside to test something else? DING DING DING, I'm ordering it today

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-24-2018 10:30 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-24-2018 10:45 AM

(08-24-2018 10:30 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Setting that one aside to test something else? DING DING DING, I'm ordering it today

Hooray! Looking forward to your take on this. Are you getting it scented? Both this and V2 are tons of fun but a little different.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-24-2018 10:45 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-24-2018 11:16 AM

(08-24-2018 10:45 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Hooray! Looking forward to your take on this. Are you getting it scented? Both this and V2 are tons of fun but a little different.

I'll be going with V3, I think, as the relationship with my wife is equal parts soul mate and "Dear Penthouse Forums" sexual.
I'm thinking about substituting your 5 drops of Est for TMI, what do you think?

I'll need to get their advice on the scents. There are a couple of particular scents that the wife says make her "instantly wet and wanting to tear my clothes off", so I obviously pretty much stick to those. If it ain't broke...

08-24-2018 11:16 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-24-2018 2:03 PM

Just got off the phone with Mara a few minutes ago...

As it turns out both she and I chewed up a lot of same ground when we were both musicians and touring! I knew who she was, and she kind of heard of me. It's a small world after all...

I'm getting the dubbed Snoopy blend, version 3, in King Maker scent and decided to not dink with the formula at all and see how it works out.

Looking forward to test driving it.

and a big thanks to Snoopy for letting us in on his blends

08-24-2018 2:03 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-27-2018 5:15 PM

(08-24-2018 2:03 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Just got off the phone with Mara a few minutes ago...

As it turns out both she and I chewed up a lot of same ground when we were both musicians and touring! I knew who she was, and she kind of heard of me. It's a small world after all...

I'm getting the dubbed Snoopy blend, version 3, in King Maker scent and decided to not dink with the formula at all and see how it works out.

Looking forward to test driving it.

and a big thanks to Snoopy for letting us in on his blends

Awesome! I didn't know Kingmaker was an option since it was already a phero boosted scent. I'll have to remember that. I wonder if she can do that with Pashazade. Anyhow, I had a very nice afternoon wearing V3 today so hopefully you have good luck with it as well.

Took a day off from testing Unresistable to try the oil version of V3 while taking my bride shopping. I have it in LP: Homme scent. Immediately upon it's Saturday arrival I added my requisite 5 drops of EST from the Pherotine bottle so I know it's had time to mix with the rest of the Pheromones. I've tried V2 and V3 without it and I do feel that even at tiny doses it seems to buffer the androstenone quite nicely and add to the approachability.

I had a very nice afternoon with my bride. Even though she had home improvements on her mind (the reason for our shopping excursion) she was still in a very upbeat mood and wanted to hold my hand as we walked through the various stores. As we'd get close to store employees they'd all ask if we needed help, even if they were already with another customer. People would walk by me and anyone within about 5' would either stop to chat or literally walk past and then Deer in the headlights, stop and look back at me. It got a bit annoying, to be honest.

At our third store of people constantly stopping to randomly talk to me I actually turned to my bride and asked, 'Is there a sign on my forehead that says talk to me?'

Her reply as she's putting her arm around mine? 'Well, you smell nice. They can't help it.' whistle

Edited to add: I was wearing about 4" spread between the tops of my hands, 4" to each side of the neck.

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018 5:17 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-27-2018 5:15 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-27-2018 6:48 PM

I was originally just going to edit my last post and add to it but I have a minute now.  Just after I finished my last entry, my son went out to play with a friend and my bride suggested we lock ourselves in the bedroom for a few minutes.  Something completely out of character for her unless she is being affected by pheromones.  She's currently napping while I type this.  Earlier while we were at one of the stores, she was going to head for a different aisle to look at something while I stayed put to look at something else.  She turns to leave and then turns back and says, "Oh, so you don't forget me."  Then she plants a seriously passionate and sexy smooch on me while putting her arms around me.   This being a girl who isn't into public displays of affection, it struck me as a big indicator that the pheromones were affecting her in a very nice way. 

Day one.  Two thumbs up.  Man in love

I honestly have no idea how this would work in a PUA environment but for an old married guy, it works quite well on my bride but it also seems to have a fun affect on those around me. GOTTA try this next time I'm around my bride's friends. I've known them forever and know their baseline behaviors. I also know from experience that I absolutely cannot wear GOA around any of them so this may fall into that category.

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018 6:50 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-27-2018 6:48 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-28-2018 2:09 PM

(08-27-2018 5:15 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I didn't know Kingmaker was an option since it was already a phero boosted scent.

I was asking about scents on the phone and she referred to the KingMaker scent (which I had passed over when I was viewing the site) and referred to it as a kind of 80's rock-star vibe.

I cut her off there and told her that fits me perfect and outlined some of my history. That got her going a bit and we had a few good old days comments. she played at a level a few steps above me, but we chewed some of the same ground and it gave me, at least, great pleasure to hear that one of my superiors in our past careers is doing so well.

But on my invoice it was referred to as 'Virgin Kingmaker', so I assume that it is just the scent without the pheromone additives.

08-28-2018 2:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-28-2018 3:51 PM

(08-28-2018 2:09 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I was asking about scents on the phone and she referred to the KingMaker scent (which I had passed over when I was viewing the site) and referred to it as a kind of 80's rock-star vibe.

I cut her off there and told her that fits me perfect and outlined some of my history. That got her going a bit and we had a few good old days comments. she played at a level a few steps above me, but we chewed some of the same ground and it gave me, at least, great pleasure to hear that one of my superiors in our past careers is doing so well.

But on my invoice it was referred to as 'Virgin Kingmaker', so I assume that it is just the scent without the pheromone additives.

Yup. Virgin is their code for sans Pheromones. That is very cool that you two were able to reminisce and make a connection with your shared history as far as places you both were.

08-28-2018 3:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mad Scientist Blend V. 2 Snoopyace 44 6,058 09-24-2018 1:32 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace