Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you hide your pheromone usage from your partners?
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

How do you hide your pheromone usage from your partners?
10-12-2018 11:31 AM

I have found it quite easy to hide my pheromone usage from my partner because we don’t live together but for those of you who do, how do you guys hide it? If you do at all?

For anyone with a hefty or even semi decent pheromone collection, I can’t imagine taking the labels off would work as then remembering which bottle is which mone would be a nightmare. I’ve got at least 60 products (most of which are from AD and PXS), can’t imagine being able to differentiate between each bottle without the label.

So how do you guys do it? If you don’t, how did you explain it to your partner/wife/husband without them freaking out or thinking you’re up to no good when wearing it out and about?
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 11:38 AM by DevilJin.)
10-12-2018 11:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: How do you hide your pheromone usage from your partners?
10-12-2018 11:53 AM

I don't live with the GF but she stays at my place regularly, as do a few FWBs. I have a safe box with my documents and mones in. It would be more difficult if I lived with a partner; in that case I would probably invest in a lockable tool box and keep it in my office or garden shed. I often top up to-go dispensers if I have a fair idea of what I'll be using a few days in advance.
I have had a few close shaves whilst travelling with women, them rummaging around in my bathroom bag looking for toothpaste ir something. I use a rucksack with some hidden inner pockets now.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-12-2018 11:53 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-12-2018 11:57 AM

I don’t hide them. I am very open about my use but she sees them as being like cologne but not anything unique or special.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-12-2018 11:57 AM
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-12-2018 11:59 AM

(10-12-2018 11:57 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I don’t hide them. I am very open about my use but she sees them as being like cologne but not anything unique or special.

Has she never googled them? Then questioned why you’re wearing say for example sexual products out and about etc?
10-12-2018 11:59 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-12-2018 12:01 PM

(10-12-2018 11:59 AM)DevilJin Wrote:  Has she never googled them? Then questioned why you’re wearing say for example sexual products out and about etc?

Nope. She’s not that invested. There are certain scents that even when they aren’t phero boosted she says I cannot wear without her around because they are too sexy.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 12:01 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-12-2018 12:01 PM
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-12-2018 12:03 PM

(10-12-2018 12:01 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Nope. She’s not that invested. There are certain scents that even when they aren’t phero boosted she says I cannot wear without her around.

You’re a lucky man snoop. My girl would definitely be googling the shit out of itCry
10-12-2018 12:03 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-12-2018 12:40 PM

(10-12-2018 12:01 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  There are certain scents that even when they aren’t phero boosted she says I cannot wear without her around because they are too sexy.

Which would then go right into my daily-use collection because there's no such thing as too sexy!

Myself, I never really thought about hiding them, or not hiding them either, for that matter. I buy stuff for myself and she doesn't snoop around about it; she buys stuff for herself and I don't go all secret-agent and compile a dossier on her stuff either.

For me it isn't a matter of hiding them or not hiding them; it's just a non-issue.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-12-2018 12:40 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-12-2018 12:43 PM

(10-12-2018 11:57 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I don’t hide them. I am very open about my use but she sees them as being like cologne but not anything unique or special.

Same here. The cat was out of the bag long ago because I decided to not hide it. I just casually answered what it was and can't say I've been grilled about it since. Doesn't seem interest her at all and the same can be said of some of my other interests.
10-12-2018 12:43 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-12-2018 12:52 PM

(10-12-2018 12:43 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Same here. The cat was out of the bag long ago because I decided to not hide it. I just casually answered what it was and can't say I've been grilled about it since. Doesn't seem interest her at all and the same can be said of some of my other interests.

Exactly.

10-12-2018 12:52 PM
OptimistPrime
Leader of the Optobots

Rep Post

10-12-2018 5:24 PM

My gf stays at my place about 80% of the time.

I just throw my Pheromones in my drawer with other colognes and various other items. She doesn't snoop, but she happened across one I left out one time. It was 0-69, so of course it had the most ridiculous name and she couldn't stop laughing. She didn't read anything else on it and I just told her it was a freebie I got with some other colognes.

She mistakes a lot of products that have androstadienone in them as my most commonly worn cologne, Starwalker by Monte Blanc. When we met and early in our relationship, I would wear that cologne to cover either GOA or pure -dienone, so I think she imprinted -dienone on that scent.

If she read one of the labels one time and saw some of my colognes were "enhanced" I doubt she'd care, but if she saw some of the pure molecules I have around she may raise an eyebrow :p
10-12-2018 5:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do you guys hide your mones? Phaseshift 11 1,041 11-23-2019 5:15 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  The forgotten half: Being the subject of pheromone usage Inconceivablezen 32 9,618 05-12-2013 1:53 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
Lightbulb Interested in Telephone Interviews: Pheromone Usage? (right section I hope) SteveO 11 5,846 08-29-2010 6:43 AM
Last Post: Tisha