Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you hide your pheromone usage from your partners?
Conjurator
Resident Necromancer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How do you hide your pheromone usage from your partners?
11-04-2018 8:22 AM

Full hiding has never seemed to be the best idea for me, it can lead to unnecessary drama afterwards, depending on the girl. Most bottles I have are quite discreetly labeled. When the product names resembles something like P75 or MX353 or something to that effect, it's not hard posing them as experimental colognes. I don't insist on the pheromones nature of the products, but hey, any perfume on the market is aimed for seduction, no matter what they contain, so if the subject comes up, I'll be more than okay with that. Although I don't showcase all of my bottles in plain view, she's seen many spray bottles, vials, droppers and such over the years without any big deal. Of course, if a product was to be labeled Pussy Conquest (fictional) or something to that effect, she might raise an eyebrow before bursting out laughing, but never got to test that (lol). She has her favorites as far as scents are concerned among my products, so she rarely complains. Only complaints I ever got was for some vanilla scent copulins product. I have used Encre Noire cologne to camouflage it since then, this veil of darkness overpowers everything entering its gravity field. She also spotted my Dial Magnetic in the shower and once told me there was something compelling with that scent and somehow agreed to the choice of the "Magnetic" term. I was skeptical about it, but either the marketing is damn good, or it works, but that's another topic.
11-04-2018 8:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How do you hide your pheromone usage from your partners?
11-07-2018 4:22 AM

I just decant into empty aromatherapy or perfume bottles.
11-07-2018 4:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The forgotten half: Being the subject of pheromone usage Inconceivablezen 32 8,042 05-12-2013 1:53 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
Lightbulb Interested in Telephone Interviews: Pheromone Usage? (right section I hope) SteveO 11 5,084 08-29-2010 6:43 AM
Last Post: Tisha