Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The forgotten half: Being the subject of pheromone usage
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The forgotten half: Being the subject of pheromone usage
03-08-2013 10:03 AM

We have all been talking about hits, using pheromones, and your own experience around them. My question however is the other half of the equation, other people using pheromones around you!

The reason of asking this is because it seems really important and should be talked about way more often. It's the other half of the equation, namely, what do you experience when other people use pheromones around you?

I think this question is important to better see pheromone usage in context. I think a lot of people could learn from this question to widen their perspective. My goal of this thread is to get a categorization of experiences undergone by the subjects of a pheromone user.

Anyone experienced pheromones when others were wearing them? What did you feel? Did you know what they were wearing? Comments? Suggestions?

Through love and fear,
Zen
03-08-2013 10:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: The forgotten half: Being the subject of pheromone usage
03-08-2013 10:13 AM

I have been around people that I was SURE were wearing pheromones (even though I couldn't prove it) because I found myself reacting to them in a way that I knew didn't seem 'normal' for me. I am not someone who would want to go and strike up a conversation with a guy at a club because he just seemed so cool. I'm pretty much a 'you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone' type person. The way women were reacting to him was also a tip off. He didn't really possess any extrordinary looks or charisma but when you got within several feet of him he seemed like someone I just had to get to know. Not in the sexual way but in the sense of him just being totally awesome. Because I'm so familiar with Pheromones I figured it out pretty quickly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
03-08-2013 10:13 AM
Snipes
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-08-2013 12:48 PM

(03-08-2013 10:13 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I have been around people that I was SURE were wearing pheromones (even though I couldn't prove it) because I found myself reacting to them in a way that I knew didn't seem 'normal' for me. I am not someone who would want to go and strike up a conversation with a guy at a club because he just seemed so cool. I'm pretty much a 'you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone' type person. The way women were reacting to him was also a tip off. He didn't really possess any extrordinary looks or charisma but when you got within several feet of him he seemed like someone I just had to get to know. Not in the sexual way but in the sense of him just being totally awesome. Because I'm so familiar with Pheromones I figured it out pretty quickly.

You have no way to tell if that is because of external, applied pheromones on the surface of his skin or if he was naturally producing them. I had days before discovering pherotruth where every woman I met was suddenly attracted to me and really displaying it by showing off a lot of skin, inconspicuously rubbing their ass on me in a classroom, etc. I've mentioned this before in another thread but when I take long jack I get really good hits from women as well, despite spraying absolutely nothing on myself. I would imagine a man on an AAS cycle would notice pretty amazing hits as well unrelated to his increased musculature and more masculine demeanor.

I think any report in this thread would be more useful if you knew what kind of pheromones the person was wearing or what kind of things they were taking to alter their endocrine system, otherwise all you can say is "he was probably wearing pheromones".
03-08-2013 12:48 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-08-2013 3:40 PM

I have a habit of spraying new products on my dresser to get the air sprays out of new pumps. I do notice self effects.

For research purposes I could start doing this and logging my findings with every new product.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-08-2013 3:40 PM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

03-08-2013 4:09 PM

I swear i smell sweaty nols around some people.

I swear ive smelled neroli on someone.
03-08-2013 4:09 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-08-2013 4:13 PM

(03-08-2013 4:09 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  I swear i smell sweaty nols around some people.

I swear ive smelled neroli on someone.

Acqua di Gio Notes:
Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, Cistus.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-08-2013 4:13 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-08-2013 4:16 PM

Yes. But any couples who both use pheromones who can elaborate?
03-08-2013 4:16 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-08-2013 4:25 PM

I can't really help you there exactly. My husband just naturally smells amazing. Big Grin

I have played around with men's pheromone products though... I do get self effects from wearing stuff like TrueInstinct under my nose or sniffing at it on the back of my hand...

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-08-2013 4:25 PM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

03-08-2013 4:53 PM

(03-08-2013 4:13 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Acqua di Gio Notes:
Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, Cistus.

Its possible it was aqua. This was the in your face of the neroli ive experienced with androtics.
03-08-2013 4:53 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

03-08-2013 4:57 PM

Maybe Eau d'Orange Verte (normal or concentree) or Tom Ford Neroli Portofino. Perhaps...
03-08-2013 4:57 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do you hide your pheromone usage from your partners? DevilJin 21 1,336 11-07-2018 4:22 AM
Last Post: nephil
  Wingwoman as test subject? Ronatim 8 1,974 11-24-2014 4:43 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Androstadienone Half life on clothes? aflikti0n 1 814 08-08-2014 7:34 AM
Last Post: phertest
  A forgotten goodie: Alpha 7 okyoureabeast 18 5,318 08-26-2013 10:09 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
Lightbulb Interested in Telephone Interviews: Pheromone Usage? (right section I hope) SteveO 11 5,084 08-29-2010 6:43 AM
Last Post: Tisha