Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interested in Telephone Interviews: Pheromone Usage? (right section I hope)
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Lightbulb Interested in Telephone Interviews: Pheromone Usage? (right section I hope)
08-24-2010 9:12 AM

Hey guys,

Pretty sure most, if not all of you know me, but just in case when I get a little time I'll be introducing myself soon. I'll be a lot more free to post now that I am only a customer service rep. LOL, 20 years running companies...Mega shok

Anyway I'm looking for people to interview for a weekly podcast I'll be doing on my personal pheromone development blog: . I've been wanting to do some podcasts for a very long time and I do believe they will greatly benefit the community. It's going to focus solely on social dynamics (more commonly and erroneously called PUA skills) and pheromones to improve ones life.

There will be no censorship and everything is fair game. I believe podcast interviews should be conversations and not one person asking all the questions. If anyone is interested it could be very interesting and fun.

Hope I'm posting this in the right section. Not trying to hijack the PheroTruth clientele as I totally respect Mark, Renny, Bella and Lady Tisha. I have now, and always had the utmost admiration for all of you and have always wished success although my voice has been repeatedly ahh never mind, you all know.

So if anyone is interested please contact me via PM (I think I can get them). This has NOTHING to do with androtics so please do not call me and ask me on their number. Thanks for any interest.

SteveO - Love that I can actually have my real name on here too. JeezSpiteful

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-24-2010 9:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

RE: Interested in Telephone Interviews: Pheromone Usage? (right section I hope)
08-24-2010 9:54 AM

Hey Steve, You need to have 5 posts before you can send or recieve PM's. We did this obviously to stop spammers from registering and hammering our members. So get in your 5 posts buddy! Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-24-2010 9:54 AM
SteveO
Vendor

08-24-2010 11:26 AM

OK so this is number 3 post then and Mark, you and the rest of the forum admins and mods I'd like to really get in on a podcast.

So what you think?
Ok I lied that was post number 4 and this is post number 5. Yeah I can get PM's

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2010 11:26 AM by SteveO.)
08-24-2010 11:26 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

08-24-2010 1:30 PM

That would work for me.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-24-2010 1:30 PM

ariadne
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-24-2010 4:42 PM

I'm not an admin or a mod, but I'd be willing to give my .02¢ if you want, Steve! Smile
08-24-2010 4:42 PM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

08-25-2010 5:13 AM

It seems pretty interesting. Only downside is that it's a podcast and I'm not really comfortable with been podcasted. Is it possible to go thru IMs or a messaging system? It's not really as personal, but for me, it'd be something I'm more comfortable with. Or I wouldn't mind doing phone if it were transcribed. I just wouldn't want people to hear my voice. I have no idea why, I just think I sound funny on playback. xD Redface Sarcastic hand
08-25-2010 5:13 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-25-2010 5:47 AM

Hey, hey, SteveO! It's great to see you! Missed ya. Kiss2

Hmm, like Zeph said, it sounds interesting. Though I'm not sure w/o knowing more about how it would actually work. Please 'splain a bit more, if you can.

Bella
08-25-2010 5:47 AM
SteveO
Vendor

08-25-2010 9:23 AM

(08-24-2010 4:42 PM)ariadne Wrote:  I'm not an admin or a mod, but I'd be willing to give my .02¢ if you want, Steve! Smile

Would LOVE that to happen. I think you already know but I used to follow you like a puppy dog on PT, because I found you quite interesting. Crush perhaps without ever laying my eyes on youSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

08-25-2010 9:23 AM

SteveO
Vendor

08-25-2010 9:41 AM

(08-25-2010 5:13 AM)zeph Wrote:  It seems pretty interesting. Only downside is that it's a podcast and I'm not really comfortable with been podcasted. Is it possible to go thru IMs or a messaging system? It's not really as personal, but for me, it'd be something I'm more comfortable with. Or I wouldn't mind doing phone if it were transcribed. I just wouldn't want people to hear my voice. I have no idea why, I just think I sound funny on playback. xD Redface Sarcastic hand

(08-25-2010 5:47 AM)Bella Wrote:  Hey, hey, SteveO! It's great to see you! Missed ya. Kiss2

Hmm, like Zeph said, it sounds interesting. Though I'm not sure w/o knowing more about how it would actually work. Please 'splain a bit more, if you can.

Bella

That could work fine with me especially since I have a degree in Journalism. Might as well put it to good useSmile

I do believe there is a whole lot of misinformation out there and I feel obligated to really get people to understand what mones can do for them. Eventually I'd even like to start interviewing providers, like Gary Nelson, Chris Schraud, Stone, Mara, Kohl even jasmin and pherlure. I already have several video interviews done with some exciting famous people. That will have to wait till they are released though.

I think it would be very interesting to get a take on many different peoples views and reasoning's behind what they do and why. I even have some nay-sayers lined up for views as well. I would basically let it free flow and yet a set of general questions could be formulated to give the person a sense of what type of questions will be coming so they can prepare.

Questions like how you came to discover mones, why started using them, what do you think of them? Whats the best you used and why, whats the worse? Any abreactions? Ethics involved. Science involved?

That's just off the top of my head, but I do believe it would benefit many people to hear others voices. Forums are great, but I do believe that many nay-sayers will steer clear from them. To many people will shout their voices down and yet IMHO they deserve just as loud as a voice too.

For one it think if people could reference it they can formulate their own opinions, but primarily I just want to do it for fun. I've always been intrigued by people and their thoughts and feelings. Perhaps that's why I chose journalism as my degree of study. I'm capable of forming my own opinions and have always been vocal about them. Currently I feel stifled and censored and limited by opposing forces to my success. I'm in such a place now that I really don't care about those less than genuine people and if I don't make a stand now I will have lost my soul to the devil. I like my soulSmile

So anyway really its about fun and getting insight about personal journeys of discovery. I like the idea of conversations with everyday people like ourselves as I do believe we are the interesting ones in the world. Just because someone is famous, rich, good looking, a star, is only really serving ego. This is my outlet to share with others what the rest of the world is doing.

Thoughts welcome

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

08-25-2010 9:41 AM
ariadne
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-25-2010 10:20 AM

(08-25-2010 9:23 AM)SteveO Wrote:  Would LOVE that to happen. I think you already know but I used to follow you like a puppy dog on PT, because I found you quite interesting. Crush perhaps without ever laying my eyes on youSmile

Awwwwww, Steve! That's so sweet!

You know, I can be incredibly naive and oblivious at times. I didn't realize you had a crush on me! Blush
08-25-2010 10:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do you hide your pheromone usage from your partners? DevilJin 21 1,333 11-07-2018 4:22 AM
Last Post: nephil
  Indirectly Enhancing telephone conversations with pheromones dsouza 7 3,111 03-24-2016 3:56 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Newb here, found a few products I am interested in gixxerrider2008 3 1,445 05-21-2013 4:03 PM
Last Post: gixxerrider2008
  The forgotten half: Being the subject of pheromone usage Inconceivablezen 32 8,041 05-12-2013 1:53 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Using True Love in job interviews okyoureabeast 10 4,160 07-11-2012 10:01 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial