Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you hide your pheromone usage from your partners?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How do you hide your pheromone usage from your partners?
10-12-2018 8:15 PM

I don't hide my pheromone usage from my SO.. We're in an open marriage for goodness sake. She actually helps me out in terms of being the object of my testing actually, and gives me some tips I wouldn't get elsewhere. I do hide my pheromone usage from other women I date.. Of course... Spraying on app before heading to date and leaving bottles at home.. Or if a spike in none is required hiding a bottle in my well packed briefcase which goes with me everywhere sideLol

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 8:15 PM by dsouza.)
10-12-2018 8:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ibelieve
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-12-2018 10:59 PM

A while back a GF found a bottle of Turn up the Heat - looked at me with a smirk "who is this for?". I just brushed it off as an old bottle of cologne from a small cologne company.

Since then I've poured 5-10ml of all my mones into togo atomizers and dropper bottles. Have individual labels on each togo with abbreviations IE: NAG, BW etc etc. All of which are stored in a mens travel bag.

Original bottles with remaining quantity are stored in a mini fridge I have in my basement, easily accessible when I need to refill my togo's.

Big Grin
10-12-2018 10:59 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-12-2018 11:27 PM

I concur with those who say not to hide it.

You wear it to give confidence, etc. When she wears a nice outfit, is she doing that to attract someone?

If you must hide it and I'm sure someone else has said it, take the labels off the bottles and come up with your own labeling system. Moving it to other bottles seems like too much of a pain.

By framing why you have them (confidence, alpha, feel good self effects) first, you don't raise any suspicion of your intentions.
10-12-2018 11:27 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-13-2018 5:38 AM

I understand you guys who come clean with your partners, up to a point. I admire your transparency. But in my own opinion, NO product can be genuinely observed in action unless it is used covertly upon the target.

And the more serious issues could potentially surface if the relationship were to go through a rocky patch. Nobody likes to imagine their current, cosy relationship going down the pan. But shit can and does happen in life. So when you are trying to make up to your partner, will she have the doubt in the back of her mind that she is being manipulated by some product? Wouldn't that product work to your advantage if she was oblivious to its existence?
And if the worst happened and you did separate, and then things got very sour (usually when she discovers that you have replaced her), might she get bitter and broadcast details of your hobby to your circle of friends or family? Before you know it, you might be considered a pervert, a freak, a loser, or whatever misconceptions the mainstream sheep might conclude.

Some women dredge up all sorts of personal stuff to hurt their ex partners. I wouldn't give them the ammunition in the first place. This isn't a negative viewpoint on relationships, it's just a logical safeguard against a future potential problem. The logic being; If the risk isn't necessary, then why take that risk?

So, for me, the safe-box and to-go bottles are my choice.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-13-2018 5:38 AM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-13-2018 6:08 AM

(10-13-2018 5:38 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I understand you guys who come clean with your partners, up to a point. I admire your transparency. But in my own opinion, NO product can be genuinely observed in action unless it is used covertly upon the target.

And the more serious issues could potentially surface if the relationship were to go through a rocky patch. Nobody likes to imagine their current, cosy relationship going down the pan. But shit can and does happen in life. So when you are trying to make up to your partner, will she have the doubt in the back of her mind that she is being manipulated by some product? Wouldn't that product work to your advantage if she was oblivious to its existence?
And if the worst happened and you did separate, and then things got very sour (usually when she discovers that you have replaced her), might she get bitter and broadcast details of your hobby to your circle of friends or family? Before you know it, you might be considered a pervert, a freak, a loser, or whatever misconceptions the mainstream sheep might conclude.

Some women dredge up all sorts of personal stuff to hurt their ex partners. I wouldn't give them the ammunition in the first place. This isn't a negative viewpoint on relationships, it's just a logical safeguard against a future potential problem. The logic being; If the risk isn't necessary, then why take that risk?

THIS! 1 person is a secret. 2 is a catastrophe waiting to happen. Repped.
10-13-2018 6:08 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-22-2018 4:08 PM

(10-13-2018 5:38 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  And the more serious issues could potentially surface if the relationship were to go through a rocky patch. Nobody likes to imagine their current, cosy relationship going down the pan. But shit can and does happen in life. So when you are trying to make up to your partner, will she have the doubt in the back of her mind that she is being manipulated by some product? Wouldn't that product work to your advantage if she was oblivious to its existence?

I understand your stance to a point, but must also point out the obverse side, which also has dire consequences.

Say you keep your pheromone stash under lock and key and she finds out about it. No matter what, you are guilty of hiding something from her; which will lead her to wonder what else you've been hiding. this will make each and every word, action, and deed; past, present, and future; suspect to her.

By hiding your stash under lock and key, you have (in her eyes) acted suspiciously...and if one part is suspect, the the entire is suspect. She'll now question and reevaluate each and every thought and impression she has of you, and it will all be due to you attempting to hide your pheromone usage.

Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-22-2018 4:08 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2018 4:52 PM

Agreed. Which is why I invested in a safe box which requires both a key and a PIN code to open.
The only risk is whilst travelling with one of my ladies, obviously we share the same room, bathroom, etc. So on these trips, I generally take to-go vials, with vague initials on the labels. I also travel with a load of essential oils (Olbas, Tea Tree, Citronella, etc), so anything suspicious would be easy to pass off.
In brief, if you don't want to get caught out and you take adequate measures, then this shouldn't be an issue.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-22-2018 4:52 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-27-2018 2:12 PM

I just tell them its pheromones and it makes girls want to have sex with me.

They usually think im just being retarded.

Honestly, most people dont believe in pheromones. Those who do believe in pheromones do not know the true power behind them.
10-27-2018 2:12 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-27-2018 2:20 PM

(10-27-2018 2:12 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I just tell them its pheromones and it makes girls want to have sex with me.

They usually think im just being retarded.

Honestly, most people dont believe in pheromones. Those who do believe in pheromones do not know the true power behind them.

YES. THIS. EXACTLY. My bride doesn't seem to believe that they work. I've even flat out pointed to times where she's been very actively influenced but she refuses to believe that they are anything more than an overpriced cologne additive. *shrugs*

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-27-2018 2:20 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-27-2018 11:34 PM

(10-27-2018 2:20 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  YES. THIS. EXACTLY. My bride doesn't seem to believe that they work. I've even flat out pointed to times where she's been very actively influenced but she refuses to believe that they are anything more than an overpriced cologne additive. *shrugs*

Yes, it is funny how that works. You are telling them the truth, yet they dont believe you because it sounds too good to be true. *shrug*, You are still telling the truth.

I would just tell them flat out that it makes girls want to have sex with me, that's how I got you to fuck me Smile.

I joke around a lot and am kind of a troll. So they usually just think im being cocky funny/joking around. But im not lol.
10-27-2018 11:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do you guys hide your mones? Phaseshift 11 1,028 11-23-2019 5:15 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  The forgotten half: Being the subject of pheromone usage Inconceivablezen 32 9,609 05-12-2013 1:53 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
Lightbulb Interested in Telephone Interviews: Pheromone Usage? (right section I hope) SteveO 11 5,835 08-29-2010 6:43 AM
Last Post: Tisha