Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you guys hide your mones?
Phaseshift
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Do you guys hide your mones?
11-18-2019 7:36 PM

Or do you let your significant other know? Why?
11-18-2019 7:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Islandfun21
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Do you guys hide your mones?
11-18-2019 7:57 PM

I don't really hide them because no one knows what it is other than cologne. Have had instances where the girl finds my spray bottle, takes a sniff and proceeds to spray some on me... ok a lot, she sprayed a lot. We ended up making love all day.

LAL: Bad Wolf, A4A, Dirty Primitive, Nude, Lucky 7 sample.
AD: LIIKv1, Glace
Apex: Core, Imprint, Grav, TKO
PXS: Xist
11-18-2019 7:57 PM
Phaseshift
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2019 8:22 PM

(11-18-2019 7:57 PM)Islandfun21 Wrote:  I don't really hide them because no one knows what it is other than cologne. Have had instances where the girl finds my spray bottle, takes a sniff and proceeds to spray some on me... ok a lot, she sprayed a lot. We ended up making love all day.

Just got a bottle of BW haven’t had the chance to take a look but is it in oil form? Wondering how I could put it in another bottle or what to use
11-18-2019 8:22 PM
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2019 8:43 PM

(11-18-2019 8:22 PM)Phaseshift Wrote:  Just got a bottle of BW haven’t had the chance to take a look but is it in oil form? Wondering how I could put it in another bottle or what to use

AMAZON, my friend. I just add mine to my essential oils cupboard. Wife and daughters leave them alone. Amazon has amber bottles of all sorts,sizes and droppers some of the cheap ones leak. Do some searching in the forum it is covered. Read for about a month here really there is too much info on all the hobby. I haven't been here long and still but I pick at least a thread a day.
11-18-2019 8:43 PM

Islandfun21
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-18-2019 8:58 PM

Correct, I've been a member here for quite a while and there is so much information available here for almost anything unless its a new release.

Almost any mone can be transfered to another bulb/euro dropper except for the gel types.

LAL: Bad Wolf, A4A, Dirty Primitive, Nude, Lucky 7 sample.
AD: LIIKv1, Glace
Apex: Core, Imprint, Grav, TKO
PXS: Xist
11-18-2019 8:58 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2019 9:31 PM

I just tell them its pheromones and it makes girls fall in love with me and want to fuck me. That's why "you're" here. They usually just laugh and think I am trolling like I always do. But i am actually being honest. Most of them have heard of pheromones but most of them do not think they actually work. I also explain further if they have absolutely no clue what I am talking about that they are just off brand cologne.
11-18-2019 9:31 PM
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2019 10:01 PM

(11-18-2019 7:36 PM)Phaseshift Wrote:  Or do you let your significant other know? Why?

The older guys could chime in but this is old hat for them and might not remember (Kidding fella's) I have picked this up as a hobby myself target Wife 31 married years, so I am challenging myself first to properly get back to "once was" then to say trying to see what is going to hit her. I don't really hide it but don't really want to go into the whole explaining shit. I've played with Essentials and love me some CBD, this is really just an extension. But foremost to work on me first.
For all the new guys mones aren't going to get her to just jump on the couch and toss it in your face I know that. But I have had that happen in the past. In a galaxy a long long ago when we were "shiney and new" It would be nice to happen again. Or the time we got caught skinny dipping and doing the dirty in a neighbor pool, thank god they were cool about it. We didn't find out were were caught till years later.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 10:01 PM by Crash.)
11-18-2019 10:01 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-21-2019 1:17 AM

Been using mones for 24 years... Only my SO knows...

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
11-21-2019 1:17 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2019 7:23 AM

I keep them strategically hidden with the rest of my fragrance collection in a dark place, clothes closet. Most of the bottles are not obviously labelled and most are scented. Hence, they blend in perfectly.

On occasion, I have been questioned by my wife 'what is THIS?' or 'THIS is a great scent ! Where did you get it?' I simply reply that it is an indie scent, not mainstream or designer...rather like a niche scent. That usually disarms her and the subject just fades.

However, I have had discussions with her ...rarely in the past....but like other listmates have stated, she doesn't believe that pheromones work...DiabloDiabloDiabloDiablo
11-21-2019 7:23 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-22-2019 11:27 AM

Hide the mones, and don't let anyone know. Mones are meant to work underneath the radar. You cannot evaluate if a mix is working under the radar if your target knows you are using something.

I know other guys here will disagree with this, but I always keep my partners on a "need-to-know" level.

Also, ex partners have a habit of dredging up and manipulating shit from your relationship once it goes sour. Don't give them ammunition on a plate.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-22-2019 11:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do you hide your pheromone usage from your partners? DevilJin 21 1,777 11-07-2018 4:22 AM
Last Post: nephil