Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews
Brock
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

RE: Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews
03-30-2012 5:51 PM

(03-30-2012 5:03 PM)as33156 Wrote:  So let me get this straight your spokes man gets your company to send $300.00 worth of free pheromones products to halo for her NOT to review? That seems suspect to me.

What I really think is that your company actually sent Halo all those products for her to test and do a POSITIVE review. I know for sure if halo would have song high praises for your companies products you would have used her post as proper review to help boaster the sales of your company.

Also with the labels being copied from the wholesalers site shows a total lack of quality control on your companies part. Even an 8th grader who is coping information out of a textbook for a term paper would know not copy it word for word.

That person should be giving a pink slip as they are the ones who have done the most damage to your company. Then you have the nerve to come on here bashing halo instead of sorting out the problems on your end.

You claim your real clients and in-house testers are the ones who should be giving your company feed back and reviews. What do you take us for fools? When it's so easy for a company to get employees to post amazing reviews or even do it themselves do you really think we would trust the reviews posted on your webpage?

That's why Mark created this site. So that people all over the world could get independent reviews so they wouldn't have to waste all their hard earned money on worthless products.

You may think you won the battle with your comments degrading halo and her reviews but essentially you lost yourself the war. There are much better ways to defend your companies honour then the way you attempted to.

Just my 2cents

Thanks yuor your 2cents. We do send many hundreds of dollars of products to people all of the time. Just not use to such a critcal review. Sad

Brock Taylor
03-30-2012 5:51 PM
Find all posts by this user
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8804 thanks in 2724 posts

03-30-2012 5:56 PM

(03-30-2012 5:50 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  If I was that Lisa lady's boss I'd fire her right now. She doesn't know the first thing about customer service and customer relations. It is obvious she is not a professional and is not qualified to be a manager of a lemonade stand. You never attack a customer, and you never argue with a customer. The customer is always right. You can come on and correct errors but you never attack.

That Lisa lady needs to take some college classes. I'd suggest enrolling in a Business Correspondence class and a Human Resources class so that you can learn how to properly deal with customers. It is much cheaper to make a current customer happy than it is to go out and get new customers. This is basic business stuff.

Lisa, you are an amateur.

Couldn't have said it better myself Curiosity. To bad I gotta spread the love.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
03-30-2012 5:56 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, Curiosity
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1542
Thanks received:
469 thanks in 201 posts

03-30-2012 5:57 PM

What would your natural inference be on observing that the marketing text, including the very names (so I understand), is taken from a wholesaler's web site? Might it not be to suspect duplicity on the part of the vendor, Mr Brock?
03-30-2012 5:57 PM
Thanks given by as33156

Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1542
Thanks received:
469 thanks in 201 posts

03-30-2012 6:02 PM

03-30-2012 6:02 PM
Thanks given by as33156, halo0073
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8804 thanks in 2724 posts

03-30-2012 6:12 PM

(03-30-2012 5:49 PM)Brock Wrote:  Hi, Wow. Just saw Lisa's post. I dont need to defend her but I understand where she is coming from. Let me explain. She is a product manager who has great pride in her work and that of the team she leads. As everyone does. Becuase we have all seen some bad seeds out there in this industry that are not truthful, one of the most important things at the core of our philospohy is honesty and integrity. So when she saw a review that said we lied and terms like bait and switch, that really got her upset. You are all correct that she should not have responded the way she did, but she is just not used to having anyone say that we lie. Got her pretty upset. Sorry folks for Lisa's gut reaction.
Brock

Hi Brock,

I can respect the fact of you being the bigger person and apologizing for Lisa's scorched earth policy when it comes to negative reviews. Lisa needs to develop a thicker skin if she is to last long in the business. Blowing a gasket like she did is not good for ones health.

Trust me I personally found that out a few months ago. I'm sure that if there were some mistakes that all could be sorted out in a respectful manner. But when you go on a tirade about someone for there comments without answer the questions it looks VERY bad.

I'm sure halo's review was a very hard pill to digest because it's a new company and it's you guys baby. However I really do fill she needs to issue and apology to halo. So we can draw a line under this so all parties can move on hopefully for the better.

Yes halo's reviews spared no punch I will admit that they are nothing compared to the ones you would get from REAL (Paying) unhappy clients.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
03-30-2012 6:12 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, Q-Tips
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
927 thanks in 339 posts

03-30-2012 6:15 PM

This is more reason to post review of new products and companys in the Inner Circle. You give an honest review without injuring the company before they get off the ground. This has to be the worst scenario for Pheromone Creators. The world is reading our comments, that a powerful weapon for good or bad.

Suggest to Mark, maybe an inner circle for vender, a place where a chosen few here can write comments and only the venders and the chosen few can reader.

My two cent
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2012 6:15 PM by kmacc45.)
03-30-2012 6:15 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

03-30-2012 6:28 PM

Honest, personal opinions regarding products are one of the huge benefits of this forum. I have read many many threads regarding different molecules, products, combos etc. Not all have been described as huge successes, and some have been phero-bombs. Products as well as applications are never guaranteed to be successful.

Regarding fragrances: It should be quite obvious with the multitude of different fragrances available that not everyone likes the same product. Some have been around for years, and there are always new ones being created. I typically choose lighter scented products. Does that make me right or wrong?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thank you Pherotruth for allowing us to voice ours to the phero public.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
Thanks given by halo0073, as33156, shadowknight, Pheroquirk

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

(03-30-2012 5:49 PM)Brock Wrote:  Hi, Wow. Just saw Lisa's post. I dont need to defend her but I understand where she is coming from. Let me explain. She is a product manager who has great pride in her work and that of the team she leads. As everyone does. Becuase we have all seen some bad seeds out there in this industry that are not truthful, one of the most important things at the core of our philospohy is honesty and integrity. So when she saw a review that said we lied and terms like bait and switch, that really got her upset. You are all correct that she should not have responded the way she did, but she is just not used to having anyone say that we lie. Got her pretty upset. Sorry folks for Lisa's gut reaction.
Brock

Never ever did I say bait and switch.
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

03-30-2012 6:34 PM

(03-30-2012 6:15 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  This is more reason to post review of new products and companys in the Inner Circle. You give an honest review without injuring the company before they get off the ground. This has to be the worst scenario for Pheromone Creators. The world is reading our comments, that a powerful weapon for good or bad.

Suggest to Mark, maybe an inner circle for vender, a place where a chosen few here can write comments and only the venders and the chosen few can reader.

My two cent
You know if I can save one newbie from disappointment then it's worth all the flaming in the world.
03-30-2012 6:34 PM
Thanks given by as33156, SportyCurve5
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3246
Thanks received:
310 thanks in 188 posts

03-30-2012 6:36 PM

(03-30-2012 3:34 PM)Lisa Greene Wrote:  You also commented that you were "put off by the fact that they have typos" on our website. You can find typos and misspellings on any website on the Internet. We asked you to point them out to us. You said the word Copulins was misspelled somewhere. We searched and have never found the misspelling you talked about. Then you said that in a sentence buried deep in a popup description the word pomegranate was missing a hyphen. Hmmm. You were put off by typos? For a single hyphen? Give me a break. Now you set the stage for your obvious bias against us from the beginning.

Lisa Greene
Fragrance Product Manager - SpellboundRX

I tried searching the page to find the misspelled word but couldn't find it when halo first saw it and posted about it. You know why I could find it because someone had already FIXED. Do you know how i know someone fixed it i googled it and on google it comes up but on the website it doesn't because someone corrected it.
Here i took a picture just so that you could see it.

click picture then when it loads right click and click view to see it better

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2012 6:38 PM by shadowknight.)
03-30-2012 6:36 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Pheroquirk, Pagodeiro, paradigmshift

Share This Thread
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  spellbound rules the phero world smoochies189 16 4,908 08-01-2013 9:51 AM
Last Post: Albion9
  HALO's thread made me weary of buying a product I wanted to buy. Jethro 9 3,267 08-10-2012 3:19 PM
Last Post: halo0073
Big Grin Khandice's unbiast review of Spellbound RX khandikhane1 5 3,980 04-05-2012 6:54 AM
Last Post: jla734