Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HALO's thread made me weary of buying a product I wanted to buy.
Jethro
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

HALO's thread made me weary of buying a product I wanted to buy.
06-07-2012 9:50 PM

Okay, I have very little experience with pheromone cologne. I only one I've used is Pherlure pheromone cologne. It had a few hit and misses but when it hit, it did what it was suppose too. Well, I've been doing research on Phero's products for the past few hours and after reading HALO's thread I'm really iffy about this product. I've found good points about this product as well but for someone to be so extensive and detailed "slandering" a product sends a red flag to me....I have to be careful with my spending. I'm a single father that's disabled. I live off disability which makes it where I can't live on my own ( with family ) I can barely cover my bills and have spare money to buy a cheeseburger; so, I want to be perfectly sure the product I'm buying does exactly what I need it to do. All I'm looking for is some reassurance....I just can't afford not to get my money's worth, ya know...Sorry for the little back round about me. I just wanted to paint a picture of how sincere I am about making sure the above mentioned product is as true as I've read....it's just those bad comments about it just ring in my head saying " red flad, red flag ." Once again, I apologize. Can a vendor help me out in this situation? And this is what I was looking at right before I started reading reviews. Masculine Pheromone Cologne Medium - The Nasty Pheromone Blend M - Ylang Ylang Fragrance - THelp
06-07-2012 9:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1089 thanks in 492 posts

RE: HALO's thread made me weary of buying a product I wanted to buy.
06-08-2012 6:23 AM

Redflag. I see a few too but i wont comment on that.

Hey why dont you introduce yourself and say what you want out of a phero blend.

Money is always a concern and by telling us a bit more about yourself and what your goals are you can get better advice on what to try. There are a lot of other products that have been more heavily reviewed.

Everyones body chemistry is different and what works for one person may not work for someone else.

No i havent tried spellbound products but the ingredients look sound for a bad boy mix. Heavy on none, some nols and copulins.

Copulins are trickier to use. Ive had them backfire on me in other mixes but ive also had them work for me. It depends on what vibe you want to project and who you are looking to target.

Again you should tell us more about yourself.

I will have to give them a try.

You should reread her thread again. There was no slandering at all. Just an over zealous employee getting all butthurt about constructive criticism. Any issue with the company was resolved.

Ps. Welcome to the forum!

Oops forgot about the all mighty Androstadienone molecule. Thats in there too.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 7:00 AM by paradigmshift.)
06-08-2012 6:23 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Pheroquirk
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

06-08-2012 7:29 AM

ask Terry he actually tried that product
06-08-2012 7:29 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

06-08-2012 8:24 AM

Welcome!
If it really contains none and cops, i'd rather not recommend it for a beginner. Could be tricky to use. Some girls will be all over you, others will avoid you and some may even freak out. Personally i'd stick to the tried and tested stuff.

If you want something sexual, the big winners in my book are corpo, New Pheromone Additive, AV. If you want something social, or sexual/social, there's some recommendations in the second post of my journal.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
06-08-2012 8:24 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, AlternativeGirl, Pheroquirk
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-08-2012 8:28 AM

PS I did not slander them or their products. O pointed out issues that were true. That is not slander. If you want a proven winner go with one of the big companies that have lots of good reviews around here...Alpha Dream, Liquid Alchemy, Love Potion, Hax, True Pheromones etc.
06-08-2012 8:28 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, wiserd, paradigmshift

BigJoe
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 44 posts

06-08-2012 8:39 AM

If you're really cautious, then try to get samples. Terry recently posted a link to another vendor's one cent sample sale. just search the forum.

Everyone's different, different style, personallity, body type, age, and chemistry... and what works for one person might not work for another.
06-08-2012 8:39 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, paradigmshift
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3486
Thanks received:
6794 thanks in 1198 posts

06-08-2012 9:06 AM

I have a half a bottle of Pherlure chillin in the cabinet I got from a friend. I haven't touched it yet but it smells cool. Maybe I will test it out someday and review it.

I read somewhere that they changed the formula secretly and the newer versions are not as effective as older ones. No idea how accurate that info is tho. Also I have no idea if I have the older or newer formulation bc the dude that sold me the assorted used mone kit is old as dirt and has been into mones for a minute.

I'll give it a test drive someday and report up.
06-08-2012 9:06 AM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 697
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 226 posts

06-08-2012 11:39 AM

Hi Jethro, I agree with Halo... I hate to do this but I think it would be best to go with a company/product that has kick ass reviews in your situation.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 11:41 AM by Lexy.)
06-08-2012 11:39 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift
Eros
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-09-2012 8:39 PM

The same thing happened to me. I was about to try and buy from them but right before I did I figured it was worth my while to do a google search and I found HALO's thread and read the whole thing. Between her review of the products not being all that great and the drama from the actual company I figured I should not waste my money on them but of course I was able to find other companies that people seem to really like and with any luck I will get the stuff I ordered soon.

I do hope that some of the companies that are more well liked come up with their own linen spray though because that sounded like a great idea and was something I was eager to buy before doing the research on the company. I guess this is just a great example of how this site can help people make better and more informed choices.
08-09-2012 8:39 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-10-2012 3:19 PM

If you have a perfumed phero you can dilute it to the strength of their linen spray. That's all it was...diluted product. It had a lower concentration of Pheromones as well as fragrance.
08-10-2012 3:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews halo0073 117 42,444 04-22-2012 12:16 PM
Last Post: Forum Staff