Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 186 posts

RE: Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews
04-21-2012 7:37 PM

(04-21-2012 7:25 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  CQ CQ this is the real world calling, over.
Brock is a "spokes person" employed by the company to promote their products.
Do you think Manny Pacquiao knows all the manufacturing details of his Nike shoes and what materials and fibers are used for them?
the real world, over and out.

I am as skeptic, if not more than you guys, but this dude is the "ambassador" or messenger.
However they are out there promoting there products so why not put SRX to the and test.
For eg Joe Average wearing Spellbound and him nothing.
Use simliar words (direct approach) on X amount of random women asking for a date.
Or maybe in a club where there are the same women.
So its male model vs Joe average + mones.
Sound like a fair fight?

That's part of the problem, while I do agree with what you are saying, they have given a few of the women on the forum, such as haloo, a great deal of product to test. About 300 dollars worth (the number that was mentioned many times early on in the thread), and they also gave product for a few of the other girls to test as well.

That is strange. Who does that?

A few of us believe it was an attempt to "buy good reviews." Backed up especially by their good manager, Lisa's, explosive entrance onto the forum and the emergency PR repair by the "owner Jack," soon after. Of which we have heard none from since.

Terry recieved product to test too, I believe.

I think they should be sending out small samples, like Erox and LAID Brand have done. The whole thing is, unusual, in an unusual sort of way.

I am weary of the company also because of the nature of their entrance onto the forum overall. We'd never heard of them, someone who is not a regular contributor to the forum and who (according to haloo, "half the love potion forum thinks is a "troll" ") first mentioned them, and a day or two later, here was Brock, guns blazing so to speak and immediately wanting to send tons of product to haloo for free.

Not to repeat myself, but then we all met Lisa on the forum. And upon looking at Lisa's last post (page 3 of this thread), take note of who she points out and thanks as being a "real, honest customer." Coincidentally, the questionable first person (and love potion "troll") to mention the company on the forum. Do look up that first thread authored by that person on spellbound. We are to believe she went from asking if we knew about spellbound, to recieving her order within two days and becoming an expert within a week.

None of this is strange? Are there no red flags here?

Something's rotten in Denmark.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2012 1:19 AM by Curiosity.)
04-21-2012 7:37 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thanks given by as33156, Pheroquirk
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

04-22-2012 2:25 AM

(04-21-2012 6:42 PM)dexter Wrote:  Wow, Brock, you have a fearless fiery badger of a defense attourney. Although I would hate to see the bill, with the whole international dateline between the USA and Australia.

Terry, have I riled you up more just by writing this post?
Well i could see from the beginning that Brock is just a new boy on the pheromone block and i suppose the only real world experience he has is with what he works with ie spellboundRX, and realistically i honestly would never expect him to have a real hands on experience with 5 pheromone products, except possibly just a few from his own company employer.

Personally i do not favor Brock over you or any other person IF IT WAS YOU DEXTER being given a shit test under the same circumstances i certainly would act in your favor and defend you, also personally Dex i dont think you are a bad bloke and i do not carry any ill feelings towards you, i admire some of your great postings and also your style over all, its just that i do react to seeing the underdog being kicked around especially when they are an innocent pawn on the board of the pheromone game.

When i ordered from spellboundRX i was not in consultation with anyone from this company, i just thought i would give it a go and i was swayed over to order because of the fragrance description of the Ylang Ylang on their site as i really like Ylang Ylang even PI ylang ylang.... and just as a side note i am really happy with the fragrance aspect of my ordered products..... i really do not think that the Ylang Ylang or Crave fragrance is going to be favored by everyone because they are not what i would call faint, no they are very rich and also enduring, ha ha yes just my cup of tea . . .

I did receive a couple of small free samples with my order however nothing over the top when i compare them with freebys i have received from many other pheromone vendors over the last 10 years or so.

Ok now Dexter getting back to you and me, i guess you are a rather dedicated and enthusiastic pheromone advocate when i sit back and think about all things thus far so now i realize that this has its advantages for the forum interests in general and i certainly do appreciate your participation and have no BAD grudge for you as a person and i dont consider you as a bad bloke ok, however i hope you can understand my responses when it comes to my defense of who i see as the under dog.

Also i dont think Brock is a bad young bloke either i recon he is just making the best of his situation and is trying to be as fair as he is able under the circumstances and we should just accept him as a novice like any other new bee and provide him with some sound knowledge and over time he will become a person of pheromone intelligence and this could contribute towards better product feedback information and also improved product formulations ect . ..

Ok cheers for now Dexter and all the best re terry . . . TAB . . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-22-2012 2:25 AM
Thanks given by Q-Tips, NewAlpha, as33156
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
815 thanks in 287 posts

04-22-2012 3:22 AM

(04-21-2012 7:37 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  That's part of the problem, while I do agree with what you are saying, they have given a few of the women on the forum, such as haloo, a great deal of product to test. About 300 dollars worth (the number that was mentioned many times early on in the thread), and they also gave product for a few of the other girls to test as well.

That is strange. Who does that?

Didnt Erox give away some products? What about Steve giving away massage oil? As far i can remember Alpha Dream and True Pheromone have also given away some stuff.

If i started a company and truly belived in my products, i wouldnt have any doubt in doing the same thing, as i belive it would give good reports. However, if i had doubt in my own mones, i would be more careful. So when Spellbound gives away 300$ products, it can only be because themself have strong belives in their own products. When they then got harsh feedback, they where taken by surprise, something Lisa's reaction is a good proof on.
04-22-2012 3:22 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, GTR850

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 186 posts

04-22-2012 3:33 AM

(04-22-2012 3:22 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Didnt Erox give away some products? What about Steve giving away massage oil? As far i can remember Alpha Dream and True Pheromone have also given away some stuff.

If i started a company and truly belived in my products, i wouldnt have any doubt in doing the same thing, as i belive it would give good reports. However, if i had doubt in my own mones, i would be more careful. So when Spellbound gives away 300$ products, it can only be because themself have strong belives in their own products. When they then got harsh feedback, they where taken by surprise, something Lisa's reaction is a good proof on.

Didn't you not read my whole post? You read the first paragraph and that was your entire quote. I suggested halfway through that they should have offered samples instead of charging into the forum like they did, in the manner that they did. And I expanded upon my thoughts on the topic further into my post.

And no, I do not accept your premise of "hey, I believe in my product, so I am going to send you the entire line, worth a grand total of 300 dollars, and have you test it." If you do that, what is left for them to buy?

Could you envision Chris or Garry doing that? That's not how you run a business. Something's up if you do. Quid pro Quo much?

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2012 3:43 AM by Curiosity.)
04-22-2012 3:33 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
815 thanks in 287 posts

04-22-2012 3:47 AM

Curiosity, please dont take this personaly. I am not attacking you. And yes, i did read your entire post. But do you really think Erox or Steve only gave away mones for a couple dollars? Take a look at Steves price on Evolve, whats up with that?

When it comes to "what is left for them to buy?" you kind of saying this as if they where their only customers. Giving away freebies is not a new thing for Spellbound alone. It happens constantly. Some times its rather expensive, other times not. But no matter what, theres always an agenda for doing so. Nothing unusal with that.
If i could envision Chris or Garry do this you ask. Yes i could, and i think they do. They dont send 300$ to single person, unless its a reward/winning prize. Instead they spread cheaper products to more people who together becomes much and more than 300$.
04-22-2012 3:47 AM
Thanks given by NewAlpha, terry0400-40, as33156, CanadianGuy45
Brock
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

04-22-2012 10:35 AM

Good Morning. Looks like this thread has been pretty busy. I would like to respond to everything said here. Since a lot of what has been said by some individuals is a direct attack on me, my integrity and honesty I will address those as well. However, my sole purpose is to help people learn about our company and products and for us to learn from your members about what we can do to continually improve our products for you.

First, Eric, I will not respond to anything you post because everyone knows you have no interest whatsoever in our company and our products. I feel no obligation to engage in a dialog with a schoolyard bully. So this is the last time I will address you.

Next, Halo, I would be very happy to share what my favorite SpellboundRX products are. Yes I use all of the products (the masculine ones) and believe in them with great passion. And of course I have my favorites. But before I do that I want to provide an in-depth explanation of what is behind SpellboundRX and what our philosophy is regarding product development. I will do that in a separate post.

Samples "“ We send out a lot of samples. In fact every order that goes out includes a sample of something different than what was ordered. And these are not little samples. Our "samples" are full blown product. For example, yesterday a customer ordered a small bottle of our message oil for $19.95. We thought he might also like to try our massage oil candle (that sells for $24.95) so we included that for him at no cost, plus additional samples. It is not uncommon for us to send additional products whose value far exceeds the dollar amount of the order. Many times to the tune of several hundred dollars. Is that a wise business decision? You bet it is. Our CEO is a firm believer in giving our customers more than they expect.

Someone here said that we sent free samples of our products to several members of the forum looking to buy reviews. We have only sent one person products for free that was not our customer. Halo had mentioned in an early post that she thought our packaging looked cheap. We decided to send her a good cross section of our products that represented all of our packaging variations for her to see its quality. Did we send her a boatload of products? Yes, we do that a lot. However, we usually don't send products out for free unless they accompany a paid order. And now it sounds like it was a mistake to do it for Halo because some people in the group have developed an opinion that there was some dark and sinister plot to have to buy a positive review. Someone wrote "That is strange. Who does that?" Well, we do. Everyday.

Everyone else on the forum who received any extra products was in an order that they placed and paid for. Any reviews on your forum about SpellboundRX, other than that which Halo wrote, have come only from our customers who paid for their order.

Credibility and integrity "“ Someone wrote"this company appears to lack credibility. Not only do they seem to know nothing about their products, but they also seem to lack a belief in these types of products working in the first place. They don't seem to use their products." Where the hell did that idea come from? When you learn about the philosophy that has driven development of our products and the vision that drives our company every day, you will realize that this company is very different than you think. The people who make up our company are amazing people who are here because they all share a very dedicated and passionate belief in what we are accomplishing. I will go into great detail about all of that in my next post

Customer service "“ Several people have said that we need to improve our customer service. These comments are from people who have never bought anything from us and have never experienced the service we give our customers. One of the things that our customers constantly rave about is our customer service. You should try it sometime.

Why have you not seen another post by our CEO John? Mark has told us that he only wants one representative from each vendor posting and asked me to be the sole poster. John also leads three companies, sits on several boards, speaks at national conferences and is rarely in one spot for very long. He is not the kind of person you want trying to carry on a forum conversation with. I only see him about once a month.

Our company is driven by high moral standards, has a mantra of integrity and first class customer service. When you learn about why and how our products came to be, you will also know that our company is not, and does not try to be, like other companies who market pheromone products. Though we do engage in very in-depth and extensive research in the science of pheromones, synthesize our pheromone compounds in our own labs and pheromones are an integral part of our products, we do not consider ourselves to be a "pheromone company". Pheromones are only one of the components that make up our products

As with anything else I have posted on this forum in the past, I expect there to be some ridiculously callous and hostile remarks made by a few outspoken people. Believe me, I know there are a lot of very sincere and kind people in this group. People who were taught some decent manners by their parents and people who respect other human beings. In any large group of people you will find a few outliers and extremists. Please understand that I choose not to engage in their rage and will not respond to them. That is in no one's best interest here.

I am looking forward to sharing with you all about the incredible journey that caused SpellboundRX to be born. I hope you all have a great weekend.
Brock

Brock Taylor
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2012 10:36 AM by Brock.)
04-22-2012 10:35 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, GTR850
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1542
Thanks received:
469 thanks in 201 posts

04-22-2012 11:21 AM

In the end, it strikes me that people will be able to make up their own minds based upon the history of this and other threads and whether future experience shows the product is any good.

It's hard to hide bad things these days, and on the other hand people eventually discover hidden gems no matter what bad press they might receive.

In practice in business one doesn't need to like the people one buys from if they are dependable and the product works. And if the product is no good then one cannot support even fantastic people forever.

It must be terrifying for people brought up in the old school mindset of marketing and brand management to figure out how to get to grips with how to deal with the uncontrolled seemingly formless world of forums and the net. Any new technology has its teething pains, and one is going to make mistakes in the early days of grappling with it. One brought up in one culture tends to find the mores of another often highly irritating (particularly when times have been difficult, as they have been for many of us recently) - what seems like something close to bribery and underhand dealing to one might be just good diplomacy and impression management to another.

It's interesting to see people talk about manners and being well brought-up. There is a saying about glasshouses and throwing stones...

It's very easy to let something steal more of our attention than it truly deserves. Not that one should let certain things pass without comment, but no doubt time will tell what is effective both with respect to product quality and communication styles.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2012 11:27 AM by Pheroquirk.)
04-22-2012 11:21 AM
Thanks given by as33156, CanadianGuy45, Curiosity

Forum Staff
Administration Account

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
440 thanks in 65 posts

04-22-2012 12:16 PM

OK, this thread has gone far off topic and it time to close it!

Anyone who has been following this thread, or at least read the last 5, 10, or 50 posts can clearly see that it no longer has anything to do with reviewing a product, and has deteroriated to the point that its time to bring it to an end.

With that said, the thread is now closed and any continued discussion along these lines should be opened in a new thread or threads.

There have also been a few violations of the Member Posting Policy that have taken place here, which we let slide, although we probably should not have.

If you are not familiar with the posting policy or have forgotten that we do not allow anyone to make slanderous, liable, or derogatory statements toward any individual, or that abusive or offensive behavior will not be tolerated, you may want to revisit the Posting Policy thread HERE, as future violations will not go without consequence.
04-22-2012 12:16 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Curiosity, NewAlpha, Pheroman, dexter, halo0073, OneofTheseDays, GTR850

Share This Thread
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  spellbound rules the phero world smoochies189 16 4,908 08-01-2013 9:51 AM
Last Post: Albion9
  HALO's thread made me weary of buying a product I wanted to buy. Jethro 9 3,267 08-10-2012 3:19 PM
Last Post: halo0073
Big Grin Khandice's unbiast review of Spellbound RX khandikhane1 5 3,981 04-05-2012 6:54 AM
Last Post: jla734