Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Khandice's unbiast review of Spellbound RX
khandikhane1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

Big Grin Khandice's unbiast review of Spellbound RX
04-01-2012 12:12 PM

Before I start I want to note that I am a pheromone newbie so dont shoot me if I get the technical parts incorrect. I am just posting this to let others know of my experiences in the new world of "nomes".

I found SpellboundRX online after doing some reading on the Androtics Direct forum and placed an order for Feminine Pheromone Perfume Spray - The Nasty Pheromone Blend F - Sensuality Fragrance. I want to begin by saying that the order came so quickly, it was at my door the next day! They included alot of freebies, and their freebies were the size of the travel bottle of Instant Shine that I ordered from Androtics Direct. They even took the time to hand write a note on my order form. I must say that I liked the personal attention at this point.

I will call my main order The Nasty for easier reference and less typing...lol. Anyway, The Nasty came in a pretty glass bottle with a gold top. On the back is a sticker that says; Created for: Jamie Hopkins, Fragrance: Sensuality, Pheromone: Nasty - F. Again, I like the personal attention. I also received a travel size glass bottle of SpellboundRX The Friend to Everyone, Sex Kitten, and Fragrance Sample UNRELEASED 962.

I have used AD's Instant Shine and I have gotten a few hits off it. I also have a huge self effect off of it. It makes me bubbly and happy and people seem to want to be around me. I am sad to say that the 2 times I used SpellboundRX The Nasty, no hits. The first time I wore it I was in a dance club and the night was like any other night. What I mean to say is that I am a very attractive woman and on any given outing, I get attention from men. No one started at me, I was not overly touched, I had a few conversations but they were not falling at my feet. No one wanted to have sex with me any more then normal. The second "test" was a shopping trip to the mall. Again, no hits; nothing more or less then regular for me. I do like the fragrance and will keep it for that purpose. It smells like a popular Victoria's Secret scent that I use to wear and is perfect for the summer. I just wish it did for me what the site said it would do. I dont even think I got any self effects from it.Sorry

I will try The Friend To Everyone and let you all know if and how it works for me.
04-01-2012 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ohhmygod, halo0073, as33156, Brock

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

RE: Khandice's unbiast review of Spellbound RX
04-01-2012 1:21 PM

Just curious how many sprays did you use? So did the fragrance smell like a dupe of the VS fragrance?
04-01-2012 1:21 PM
khandikhane1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

04-01-2012 3:20 PM

(04-01-2012 1:21 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Just curious how many sprays did you use? So did the fragrance smell like a dupe of the VS fragrance?

Halo, I used 2 sprays of Nasty. Im not sure what you mean by "dupe", but I liked the scent.
04-01-2012 3:20 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
410 thanks in 218 posts

04-01-2012 3:58 PM

(04-01-2012 3:20 PM)khandikhane1 Wrote:  Halo, I used 2 sprays of Nasty. Im not sure what you mean by "dupe", but I liked the scent.

Hi Khandice ,

I ordered the same thing , same fragrance as well. Only got it yesterday and will not be able to try out on BF until Wed , but it does smell very nice - I agree.
On the label it says 3-4 sprays , and i ususally get noticeable effect from any types of mones if I use a bit more than recommended . 2 sprays was probably not enough , you should try more sprays before you decide it doesnt work for you .
I use a lot of Alpha dream products for instance and they recommend a min of 3 sprays , but I use 5-6 and get good effects , self- and other- with that amount. Every body is different. Probably will also depend on where you are in your monthly cycle , since you'll produce some or no natural cops depending on time of the month to increase or decrease the effect.
I will order their Pure Cops tomorrow to see if they work at all , since they apparently are free of the stinky molecules , and try them out as well and will report back

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 4:02 PM by fluffygirl12.)
04-01-2012 3:58 PM
khandikhane1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

04-05-2012 6:46 AM

*****UPDATE*****

Well, I have since worn The Nasty 2 more times in a social setting with no effects whatsoever. At first I chalked it up to expecting to much. Based on the reviews on the website, I figured I would have men dropping at my feet to offer their undying affection. Kiss No such luck. I had taken a previous posters advise and upped the spray from 2 to 5 and still no reaction. Oh well, guess this will just be a fragrance to add to my collection as I don't think the level of pheromones in it react to my unique chemistry. Maybe I already exude the amount of mones in the scent so there is no noticeable reaction. I don't know...Unknw
04-05-2012 6:46 AM

jla734
jla734

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 14 posts

04-05-2012 6:54 AM

(04-05-2012 6:46 AM)khandikhane1 Wrote:  *****UPDATE*****

Well, I have since worn The Nasty 2 more times in a social setting with no effects whatsoever. At first I chalked it up to expecting to much. Based on the reviews on the website, I figured I would have men dropping at my feet to offer their undying affection. Kiss No such luck. I had taken a previous posters advise and upped the spray from 2 to 5 and still no reaction. Oh well, guess this will just be a fragrance to add to my collection as I don't think the level of pheromones in it react to my unique chemistry. Maybe I already exude the amount of mones in the scent so there is no noticeable reaction. I don't know...Unknw
I had to be really close to my husband to get the strong reaction I did.It was a VERY strong reaction but again I went right up to him.Maybe it because of the diffusion?Sometimes you have to be REALLY close.I also have now tried Love Potion red lace and even though its an oil base the throw on that is crazy insane.VERY strong but then again I LOVE strong scents.I need to test out the Love Potion red more for its effects.It sure made ME feel good.People were hitting on me and telling me how great I looked and I also felt beautiful.Will have to check out whats in there re mones again.I kid you not I FELT beautiful after I applied that stuff.
04-05-2012 6:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  spellbound rules the phero world smoochies189 16 4,911 08-01-2013 9:51 AM
Last Post: Albion9
  Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews halo0073 117 42,449 04-22-2012 12:16 PM
Last Post: Forum Staff