Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews
Lisa Greene
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews
03-30-2012 3:45 PM

(03-30-2012 11:12 AM)Beccah Wrote:  Not sure what to make of this company. I hate to comment without having tried their product.

Beccah, After reading the dribble that HALO has written about us, I don't doubt that you are not sure of what to make about us. I ask you to learn more about us from real customers or, better yet, from your own firsthand knowledge. Send me a PM and I will have someone send you a $100 Gift Certificate for products to try for yourself. Thanks Lisa
(03-30-2012 10:02 AM)jla734 Wrote:  Hey if ya dont want it gift it to me.I really like the Nasty in the lavender vaniella.Also I thought they said they matched their fragrance to the pheromones not that they made the fragrance.Anyway I have enjoyed my purchases so far.Lavender van being my fave.

Jeannie - Thank you for your HONEST review and comments. You are like our real customers? Wait a minute - you ARE one of our real customers!!! Smile Thanks Lisa
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2012 3:47 PM by Lisa Greene.)
03-30-2012 3:45 PM
Find all posts by this user

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1071
Thanks received:
2080 thanks in 1040 posts

03-30-2012 4:08 PM

Well darling, you calling my opinions dribble is slanderous as well. I never said you asked me to review the products,I am sure you wish I hadn't. I do think your packaging looks cheap, sorry. And if you can't see a misspelled word that's not my fault. It's so weird that your copy writer found a description for a product WITH THE SAME NAME...I don't believe you that it's a coincidence. Call me names and try to trash me all you want, I stand by my reviews. As I made clear, they are my opinions and mine alone. I was as diplomatic as I could possible be. And no I don't work at Love Potion, never have. Was it listed on my facebook for awhile? Yep it sure was. One of the employees added a bunch of us long time customers as a joke. When I realized shady ass companies were trolling my facebook page I took it down. Sorry about your products, I already threw them in the trash where they belong.
03-30-2012 4:08 PM
Thanks given by ohhmygod
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1526
Thanks received:
452 thanks in 194 posts

03-30-2012 4:24 PM

If one is upset by a review, even supposing that one has grounds to believe that the person does not have good intentions, then no matter how disappointed one may be it may not be so helpful for business to come in to what is a community of real people and post such a harsh message.

Sounds like the text on your website was actually taken from a wholesaler's, intentionally or otherwise. It doesn't seem unreasonable to question that, and to wonder whether the fragrance is too. From the point of view of the community, Halo did us a favour by spotting this even if it turns out it was purely a question of borrowed wording.

Whether or not it's good for business, yelling and taking things personally certainly doesn't elevate the tone here. That's my own view.
03-30-2012 4:24 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, as33156, CanadianGuy45, Pagodeiro, ohhmygod
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 14 posts

03-30-2012 4:44 PM

(03-30-2012 11:42 AM)Beccah Wrote:  Lol, this retrograde has my communication skills all jacked up. I hope I didn't come off as cranky. I don't see myself trying this company any time soon. Chemical based scents have been giving me headaches lately.
The lavender vanilla is a really nice soft scent.It stays close to the skin and doesnt smell like rust on me as many lavender scents tend too.
03-30-2012 4:44 PM
Thanks given by Lisa Greene
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1071
Thanks received:
2080 thanks in 1040 posts

03-30-2012 4:47 PM

Furthermore the reason stuff like typos and packaging matters to me is that it speaks to the level of professionalism a company has. I suggest you check out Love Potion or Alpha Dream for good examples of that. Do I want to buy something from a company that can't even be bothered to use spellcheck? Probably not. The devil is in the details particularly when we are dealing with people who mix strong pheromones into complex formulas. I don't want some sloppy clown mixing my stuff. And also how come I never got an answer to my questions about Est, your copulins and oxy??? I noticed Brock had time to answer every other comment posted to you guys. Anyway, keep ranting and trying to defame me, it's only showing you guys to be the obviously classy folks that you claim to be. Ha ha, right. Do you think other people are going to want to buy from you? What happens if they don't like your product and god forbid wants their money back? You are freaking out over one bad review, are you going to fire bomb someone who wants there money back? Why don't you go ahead and read my journal, before you get yourself banned that is, you'll see that i write honest reports regardless of what company makes them. I LOVE Alpha Dream and I have a product of theirs that doesn't hit for me. Same with Love Potion. Same with Liquid Alchemy. It says a lot about those companies as to how they deal with it. AD made a whole new formula...Love Potion offers suggestions on tweaking it. Just the other day Mara said she appreciates feedback, good or bad. You could learn something from them. But go ahead and keep flaming me. Makes you guys look so great.
03-30-2012 4:47 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, as33156, shadowknight, ohhmygod

Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1526
Thanks received:
452 thanks in 194 posts

03-30-2012 4:52 PM

From the experienced buyer's point of view, the most useful and credible thing to see is a mixture of good and bad when it comes to reviews. One learns a great deal from understanding when a product doesn't work too.
03-30-2012 4:52 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7213
Thanks received:
4293 thanks in 1544 posts

03-30-2012 5:03 PM

(03-30-2012 3:34 PM)Lisa Greene Wrote:  Ok its time you get called out HALO . I have watched your insults about the company I work for and take them very personally. My name is Lisa Greene. I am one of the product managers for SpellboundRX. I take great pride in my job and the work of my staff. My team of professionals is responsible for the design, development, integration and manufacture of fragrances at SpellboundRX. That’s right HALO. We make all of our fragrances here. And we DO NOT LIE! So let me set you straight. I will address that further down here.

When we saw your first insulting comments on this forum about our company and our website we knew that nothing positive would ever come out of you. For all who are reading, let me tell you about some of HALO remarks.

The first comment from HALO was that our “site and packaging looks a little cheap”. You made your comment about our packaging before you ever had a product in your hand. We have received dozens of rave reviews about the professional design of our website and the fact that it has more in-depth information than any other company that sells pheromone products. Our customers (real customers) state that our packaging is very high quality – surprisingly high quality. Our boxes are gloss black with gold foil embossing and are quite EXPENSIVE for us. Most companies that sale pheromone products do not even put their products in a box. Our bottles are glass (never plastic) and we import them from Italy.

You also commented that you were “put off by the fact that they have typos” on our website. You can find typos and misspellings on any website on the Internet. We asked you to point them out to us. You said the word Copulins was misspelled somewhere. We searched and have never found the misspelling you talked about. Then you said that in a sentence buried deep in a popup description the word pomegranate was missing a hyphen. Hmmm. You were put off by typos? For a single hyphen? Give me a break. Now you set the stage for your obvious bias against us from the beginning.

Then you talked to a representative from our company on the phone. At that time your Facebook Profile said that you worked for Love Potions. Interesting. Our representative asked you if you worked for Love Potions on that call and you said no. So were you lying to him or just lying to the rest of the world on your Facebook page. I see now that you have deleted your reference to working for that other company.

Based on that call with Blake at our offices, one of our spokes models, Brock, asked us to send you a gift. We shipped you a collection of over $300 worth of our products as a gift for you to enjoy. We did not ask you to test, analyze, critique, or insult them. We have a very large internal staff of people who “test” our products and they are supported by our focus group of over 200 real consumers. We didn’t need you to test anything.

When you received the package we sent, you launched into your criticisms immediately. You started to compare the packaging to the cosmetic industry saying that they were just standard. Hmmm. Why didn’t you compare our packaging to other pheromone vendors on this forum instead of a different industry all together? READERS: PLEASE READ WHAT A REAL CUSTOMER ON YOUR FORUM SAID ABOUT THE EXACT SAME PACKAGING. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-SpellboundR...spellbound

Everything you have written in your “reviews” is slanderous, intentionally negative are FAR FAR from fair and unbiased. You are so blatantly prejudiced and dishonest with your intentions that I cannot believe anyone would believe anything you say.

Now about the fragrances. We buy raw ingredients from suppliers all over the world. In my area of responsibility that includes chemicals, essential oils, herbs, minerals, fragrance components and everything that high-end perfume companies also buy. WE DO NOT BUY OR USE ANY COMPANIES’ FINISHED FRAGRANCES - PERIOD. We spend a long time and with great effort designing, developing, and manufacturing our own fragrances to specifically complement and enhance the attraction effects of our carefully developed pheromone blends.
So why the copied fragrances descriptions? We hired a freelance copy writer 6 months ago to prepare descriptions of our fragrances for our website. Unbeknown to us, that writer was apparently lazy and found nice descriptions on a variety of other websites. That Sucked big time! And we apologize for that poor judgment of that hired freelancer. Since we recently discovered this fact, we are now in the process of rewriting those ourselves.

Do we do everything right? No way. No one does. Do we do everything honestly and ethically? ABSOLUTELY AND WITHOUT A DOUBT. We are a highly respected company with a very large and growing family of customers who purchase from us over and over again. They take the time to write glowing reviews, not just about our products, but about the way we do business. You can see all of the latest and completely unedited reviews on our Facebook Fan Page. (Including two from a member of this forum)

HALO – I do not know what your issue is with our company but you have greatly offended me, my direct fragrance development team, our pheromone development team, our marketing group and everyone else in our company as you have unfairly characterized our family of employees as anything less than decent, good and honest people working very hard to create the best products for our customers.

I respectfully request that you return all of the products that we sent to you as a gift. Our shipping department will send you a box with a prepaid shipping label.

The reason that SpellboundRX does not participate on industry forums is people like you. Someone who is willing to spread lies about other people and insult people’s hard work.

Lisa Greene
Fragrance Product Manager - SpellboundRX

So let me get this straight your spokes man gets your company to send $300.00 worth of free pheromones products to halo for her NOT to review? That seems suspect to me.

What I really think is that your company actually sent Halo all those products for her to test and do a POSITIVE review. I know for sure if halo would have song high praises for your companies products you would have used her post as proper review to help boaster the sales of your company.

Also with the labels being copied from the wholesalers site shows a total lack of quality control on your companies part. Even an 8th grader who is coping information out of a textbook for a term paper would know not copy it word for word.

That person should be giving a pink slip as they are the ones who have done the most damage to your company. Then you have the nerve to come on here bashing halo instead of sorting out the problems on your end.

You claim your real clients and in-house testers are the ones who should be giving your company feed back and reviews. What do you take us for fools? When it's so easy for a company to get employees to post amazing reviews or even do it themselves do you really think we would trust the reviews posted on your webpage?

That's why Mark created this site. So that people all over the world could get independent reviews so they wouldn't have to waste all their hard earned money on worthless products.

You may think you won the battle with your comments degrading halo and her reviews but essentially you lost yourself the war. There are much better ways to defend your companies honour then the way you attempted to.

Just my 2cents

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2012 5:38 PM by as33156.)
03-30-2012 5:03 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, Pheroquirk, shadowknight, eyeofra
Brock
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

03-30-2012 5:49 PM

Hi, Wow. Just saw Lisa's post. I dont need to defend her but I understand where she is coming from. Let me explain. She is a product manager who has great pride in her work and that of the team she leads. As everyone does. Becuase we have all seen some bad seeds out there in this industry that are not truthful, one of the most important things at the core of our philospohy is honesty and integrity. So when she saw a review that said we lied and terms like bait and switch, that really got her upset. You are all correct that she should not have responded the way she did, but she is just not used to having anyone say that we lie. Got her pretty upset. Sorry folks for Lisa's gut reaction.
Brock

Brock Taylor
Thanks given by as33156
Brock
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

Hi, Wow. Just saw Lisa's post. I dont need to defend her but I understand where she is coming from. Let me explain. She is a product manager who has great pride in her work and that of the team she leads. As everyone does. Becuase we have all seen some bad seeds out there in this industry that are not truthful, one of the most important things at the core of our philospohy is honesty and integrity. So when she saw a review that said we lied and terms like bait and switch, that really got her upset. You are all correct that she should not have responded the way she did, but she is just not used to having anyone say that we lie. Got her pretty upset. Sorry folks for Lisa's gut reaction.
Brock

Brock Taylor

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 176
Thanks received:
268 thanks in 131 posts

03-30-2012 5:50 PM

If I was that Lisa lady's boss I'd fire her right now. She doesn't know the first thing about customer service and customer relations. It is obvious she is not a professional and is not qualified to be a manager of a lemonade stand. You never attack a customer, and you never argue with a customer. The customer is always right. You can come on and correct errors but you never attack.

That Lisa lady needs to take some college classes. I'd suggest enrolling in a Business Correspondence class and a Human Resources class so that you can learn how to properly deal with customers. It is much cheaper to make a current customer happy than it is to go out and get new customers. This is basic business stuff.

Lisa, you are an amateur.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose,
Possess, Wolf

Alpha Dream: Aquagen

True Pheromones: TL, TA, TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
03-30-2012 5:50 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Pheroquirk, shadowknight, halo0073, ohhmygod

Share This Thread
Thread Closed