Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews
jla734
jla734

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 14 posts

RE: Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews
03-30-2012 10:02 AM

(03-30-2012 7:28 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Just so everyone can see what I am talking about with their fragrance descriptions matching the wholesaler's...here is the description from the wholesaler and here is a link to their product with the same name and one line of verbatim description...

Compare their description of their Lick Me All Over (they even have a TM next to it) with the source:

Lick Me All Over Fragrance, Perfume & Body Oil : Sure you can rename it but there is no mistaking its exotic and seductive scent. Rich with notes of fruit and tropical paradise, you and your customers will love the alluring aroma of this trendy favorite. Perfect for exotic blends. Raspberry, Melon, Citrus with a slight floral note.

Now look here, it won't allow me to copy it:

I debated long and hard over whether or not to post this or not. But when I see other people like Terry ordering from them, I know I have to say what I know. For the record, I have no problem with a phero company buying fragrance from a wholesaler, not at all. Just don't LIE to me directly about it. Wholesale fragrances are not my thing. They may be yours and that's great.

I really wanted to like this company...after all who wants a free box of stuff they won't use? I was really excited when I got that box and wished for the best. Their pheromones may be top notch, who knows. I just can't use enough of them to find out due to fragrances that are noxious to me.

I am sure I will catch some shit for this, and that's fine. I am just trying to be honest. If i weren't then they would have in effect bought me off with free product. I still plan on testing the rest of the stuff with the exception of the candle because I believe those to be dangerous.

ETA: to see the same wording in the link, you have to go down, pick a size under build your product, pick a phero (any size any phero) then pick a fragrance...Pick Lick me all over then read the description. One line of it matches the description above.

Hey if ya dont want it gift it to me.I really like the Nasty in the lavender vaniella.Also I thought they said they matched their fragrance to the pheromones not that they made the fragrance.Anyway I have enjoyed my purchases so far.Lavender van being my fave.
03-30-2012 10:02 AM
Find all posts by this user
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

03-30-2012 10:16 AM

Nope he told me explicitly that they formulated all of their fragrances from scratch in their lab. he said they are not the designer knock offs. But that they listed "similar" fragrances to help their customers decide which to buy. We even discussed that if they were to get into retail that they would have to come up with new original fragrances, he agreed to that which makes them sound un-original which they are, but then told me they have made their own to work specifically with the pheromones in a unique delivery system. BTW the one that is supposed to be just "similar" to Clinique's Happy is a dead ringer. i would know that scent anywhere as i worked in cosmetics across the aisle from Clinique when that fragrance was launched. I hate every fragrance I ever worked with or near to launching because if you smell it that many times for a few months, you're just going to get sick of it no matter what.

PS... I didn't get the Nasty in Lavender Vanilla.
03-30-2012 10:16 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

03-30-2012 11:12 AM

Not sure what to make of this company. I hate to comment without having tried their product.
03-30-2012 11:12 AM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-30-2012 11:36 AM

And I totally wouldn't want or expect you to. Smile
03-30-2012 11:36 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
762 thanks in 283 posts

03-30-2012 11:41 AM

I ordered a few things and just got them in today. I am in hopes that it is decent as the packages are very nice and it was timely delivery. I won't be able to try them real soon as I have another batch of new stuff from HAX coming in next week and know what I am taking with me to the beach this weekend already. I did get the massage oil and interested in seeing how it compares to SteveO's great stuff.
03-30-2012 11:41 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

03-30-2012 11:42 AM

(03-30-2012 11:36 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  And I totally wouldn't want or expect you to. Smile

Lol, this retrograde has my communication skills all jacked up. I hope I didn't come off as cranky. I don't see myself trying this company any time soon. Chemical based scents have been giving me headaches lately.
03-30-2012 11:42 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

03-30-2012 12:56 PM

(03-30-2012 7:28 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Just so everyone can see what I am talking about with their fragrance descriptions matching the wholesaler's...here is the description from the wholesaler and here is a link to their product with the same name and one line of verbatim description...

Compare their description of their Lick Me All Over (they even have a TM next to it) with the source:

Lick Me All Over Fragrance, Perfume & Body Oil : Sure you can rename it but there is no mistaking its exotic and seductive scent. Rich with notes of fruit and tropical paradise, you and your customers will love the alluring aroma of this trendy favorite. Perfect for exotic blends. Raspberry, Melon, Citrus with a slight floral note.

Now look here, it won't allow me to copy it:
I get the picture

[Image: lickmeallover2.jpg]

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-30-2012 12:56 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-30-2012 3:24 PM

Awesome, thanks Terry!
03-30-2012 3:24 PM
Lisa Greene
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-30-2012 3:34 PM

Ok its time you get called out HALO . I have watched your insults about the company I work for and take them very personally. My name is Lisa Greene. I am one of the product managers for SpellboundRX. I take great pride in my job and the work of my staff. My team of professionals is responsible for the design, development, integration and manufacture of fragrances at SpellboundRX. That's right HALO. We make all of our fragrances here. And we DO NOT LIE! So let me set you straight. I will address that further down here.

When we saw your first insulting comments on this forum about our company and our website we knew that nothing positive would ever come out of you. For all who are reading, let me tell you about some of HALO remarks.

The first comment from HALO was that our "site and packaging looks a little cheap". You made your comment about our packaging before you ever had a product in your hand. We have received dozens of rave reviews about the professional design of our website and the fact that it has more in-depth information than any other company that sells pheromone products. Our customers (real customers) state that our packaging is very high quality "“ surprisingly high quality. Our boxes are gloss black with gold foil embossing and are quite EXPENSIVE for us. Most companies that sale pheromone products do not even put their products in a box. Our bottles are glass (never plastic) and we import them from Italy.

You also commented that you were "put off by the fact that they have typos" on our website. You can find typos and misspellings on any website on the Internet. We asked you to point them out to us. You said the word Copulins was misspelled somewhere. We searched and have never found the misspelling you talked about. Then you said that in a sentence buried deep in a popup description the word pomegranate was missing a hyphen. Hmmm. You were put off by typos? For a single hyphen? Give me a break. Now you set the stage for your obvious bias against us from the beginning.

Then you talked to a representative from our company on the phone. At that time your Facebook Profile said that you worked for Love Potions. Interesting. Our representative asked you if you worked for Love Potions on that call and you said no. So were you lying to him or just lying to the rest of the world on your Facebook page. I see now that you have deleted your reference to working for that other company.

Based on that call with Blake at our offices, one of our spokes models, Brock, asked us to send you a gift. We shipped you a collection of over $300 worth of our products as a gift for you to enjoy. We did not ask you to test, analyze, critique, or insult them. We have a very large internal staff of people who "test" our products and they are supported by our focus group of over 200 real consumers. We didn't need you to test anything.

When you received the package we sent, you launched into your criticisms immediately. You started to compare the packaging to the cosmetic industry saying that they were just standard. Hmmm. Why didn't you compare our packaging to other pheromone vendors on this forum instead of a different industry all together? READERS: PLEASE READ WHAT A REAL CUSTOMER ON YOUR FORUM SAID ABOUT THE EXACT SAME PACKAGING. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-SpellboundR...spellbound

Everything you have written in your "reviews" is slanderous, intentionally negative are FAR FAR from fair and unbiased. You are so blatantly prejudiced and dishonest with your intentions that I cannot believe anyone would believe anything you say.

Now about the fragrances. We buy raw ingredients from suppliers all over the world. In my area of responsibility that includes chemicals, essential oils, herbs, minerals, fragrance components and everything that high-end perfume companies also buy. WE DO NOT BUY OR USE ANY COMPANIES' FINISHED FRAGRANCES - PERIOD. We spend a long time and with great effort designing, developing, and manufacturing our own fragrances to specifically complement and enhance the attraction effects of our carefully developed pheromone blends.
So why the copied fragrances descriptions? We hired a freelance copy writer 6 months ago to prepare descriptions of our fragrances for our website. Unbeknown to us, that writer was apparently lazy and found nice descriptions on a variety of other websites. That Sucked big time! And we apologize for that poor judgment of that hired freelancer. Since we recently discovered this fact, we are now in the process of rewriting those ourselves.

Do we do everything right? No way. No one does. Do we do everything honestly and ethically? ABSOLUTELY AND WITHOUT A DOUBT. We are a highly respected company with a very large and growing family of customers who purchase from us over and over again. They take the time to write glowing reviews, not just about our products, but about the way we do business. You can see all of the latest and completely unedited reviews on our Facebook Fan Page. (Including two from a member of this forum)

HALO "“ I do not know what your issue is with our company but you have greatly offended me, my direct fragrance development team, our pheromone development team, our marketing group and everyone else in our company as you have unfairly characterized our family of employees as anything less than decent, good and honest people working very hard to create the best products for our customers.

I respectfully request that you return all of the products that we sent to you as a gift. Our shipping department will send you a box with a prepaid shipping label.

The reason that SpellboundRX does not participate on industry forums is people like you. Someone who is willing to spread lies about other people and insult people's hard work.

Lisa Greene
Fragrance Product Manager - SpellboundRX
Lisa Greene
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Ok its time you get called out HALO . I have watched your insults about the company I work for and take them very personally. My name is Lisa Greene. I am one of the product managers for SpellboundRX. I take great pride in my job and the work of my staff. My team of professionals is responsible for the design, development, integration and manufacture of fragrances at SpellboundRX. That's right HALO. We make all of our fragrances here. And we DO NOT LIE! So let me set you straight. I will address that further down here.

When we saw your first insulting comments on this forum about our company and our website we knew that nothing positive would ever come out of you. For all who are reading, let me tell you about some of HALO remarks.

The first comment from HALO was that our "site and packaging looks a little cheap". You made your comment about our packaging before you ever had a product in your hand. We have received dozens of rave reviews about the professional design of our website and the fact that it has more in-depth information than any other company that sells pheromone products. Our customers (real customers) state that our packaging is very high quality "“ surprisingly high quality. Our boxes are gloss black with gold foil embossing and are quite EXPENSIVE for us. Most companies that sale pheromone products do not even put their products in a box. Our bottles are glass (never plastic) and we import them from Italy.

You also commented that you were "put off by the fact that they have typos" on our website. You can find typos and misspellings on any website on the Internet. We asked you to point them out to us. You said the word Copulins was misspelled somewhere. We searched and have never found the misspelling you talked about. Then you said that in a sentence buried deep in a popup description the word pomegranate was missing a hyphen. Hmmm. You were put off by typos? For a single hyphen? Give me a break. Now you set the stage for your obvious bias against us from the beginning.

Then you talked to a representative from our company on the phone. At that time your Facebook Profile said that you worked for Love Potions. Interesting. Our representative asked you if you worked for Love Potions on that call and you said no. So were you lying to him or just lying to the rest of the world on your Facebook page. I see now that you have deleted your reference to working for that other company.

Based on that call with Blake at our offices, one of our spokes models, Brock, asked us to send you a gift. We shipped you a collection of over $300 worth of our products as a gift for you to enjoy. We did not ask you to test, analyze, critique, or insult them. We have a very large internal staff of people who "test" our products and they are supported by our focus group of over 200 real consumers. We didn't need you to test anything.

When you received the package we sent, you launched into your criticisms immediately. You started to compare the packaging to the cosmetic industry saying that they were just standard. Hmmm. Why didn't you compare our packaging to other pheromone vendors on this forum instead of a different industry all together? READERS: PLEASE READ WHAT A REAL CUSTOMER ON YOUR FORUM SAID ABOUT THE EXACT SAME PACKAGING. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-SpellboundR...spellbound

Everything you have written in your "reviews" is slanderous, intentionally negative are FAR FAR from fair and unbiased. You are so blatantly prejudiced and dishonest with your intentions that I cannot believe anyone would believe anything you say.

Now about the fragrances. We buy raw ingredients from suppliers all over the world. In my area of responsibility that includes chemicals, essential oils, herbs, minerals, fragrance components and everything that high-end perfume companies also buy. WE DO NOT BUY OR USE ANY COMPANIES' FINISHED FRAGRANCES - PERIOD. We spend a long time and with great effort designing, developing, and manufacturing our own fragrances to specifically complement and enhance the attraction effects of our carefully developed pheromone blends.
So why the copied fragrances descriptions? We hired a freelance copy writer 6 months ago to prepare descriptions of our fragrances for our website. Unbeknown to us, that writer was apparently lazy and found nice descriptions on a variety of other websites. That Sucked big time! And we apologize for that poor judgment of that hired freelancer. Since we recently discovered this fact, we are now in the process of rewriting those ourselves.

Do we do everything right? No way. No one does. Do we do everything honestly and ethically? ABSOLUTELY AND WITHOUT A DOUBT. We are a highly respected company with a very large and growing family of customers who purchase from us over and over again. They take the time to write glowing reviews, not just about our products, but about the way we do business. You can see all of the latest and completely unedited reviews on our Facebook Fan Page. (Including two from a member of this forum)

HALO "“ I do not know what your issue is with our company but you have greatly offended me, my direct fragrance development team, our pheromone development team, our marketing group and everyone else in our company as you have unfairly characterized our family of employees as anything less than decent, good and honest people working very hard to create the best products for our customers.

I respectfully request that you return all of the products that we sent to you as a gift. Our shipping department will send you a box with a prepaid shipping label.

The reason that SpellboundRX does not participate on industry forums is people like you. Someone who is willing to spread lies about other people and insult people's hard work.

Lisa Greene
Fragrance Product Manager - SpellboundRX

Share This Thread
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  spellbound rules the phero world smoochies189 16 4,909 08-01-2013 9:51 AM
Last Post: Albion9
  HALO's thread made me weary of buying a product I wanted to buy. Jethro 9 3,268 08-10-2012 3:19 PM
Last Post: halo0073
Big Grin Khandice's unbiast review of Spellbound RX khandikhane1 5 3,981 04-05-2012 6:54 AM
Last Post: jla734