Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread
05-25-2015 2:39 PM

As a combination for going out and meeting women with the intention of finding a girlfriend, Bondazz recommended that I wear 2 drops of Alpha Treasures and 2 drops of Grail of Affection. I'm really getting the hand of GOA solo now, but only last week received Alpha Treasures. I haven't figured it out yet, and I plan to continue testing it at work solo. Yesterday, though, I wore Bondazz' recommended mix.

I headed to the pub at around two. Next weekend I leave the country, and the little meetup in the pub yesterday was a bit of a send off. I had about 20 friends there in total, many of whom don't know each other. Naturally, given the occasion, I was the centre of attention, but the mix certainly helped. I had to mediate between groups, and drift from one to another.

I got loads of IOI's from women not in my group. From all angles, people were looking at me. If I turned, briefly, to look at the bar, there was a girl stood staring lustfully at me. If I looked to my left, sat on a couch among her friends would be a woman eyeballing me. They wouldn't look away when I looked too. I spoke to a few of them and they were supper friendly. No intimidation from the women; some of the guys I didn't know seemed to be submissive and very eager to help - perhaps a tad intimidated.

Yesterday was my first time wearing GOA where there has been alcohol involved. You probably all know someone who, when drunk, tells everyone how much they love them, how great they are, etc. You know what I mean? Well that is not me. With GOA involved, it is. There was the occasion: it was my leaving do, I was saying my goodbyes, telling people what they meant to me, etc. But GOA most definitely added to that. When sober, I feel really empathetic when wearing GOA. I trust and appreciate people more. I like them more. With a bit of Alcohol, this is enormously amplified. Everyone is 'lovely'. 'Isn't such a person really great?' I kept finding myself saying.

So not really a low down on the combination, but a start. I wasn't looking for it, but I saw a lot of attraction, and the social effects of GOA were amazing as always.
05-25-2015 2:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread
05-25-2015 5:42 PM

Good to know I've been wearing it the way I'm supposed to be. I LOVE this combination! Leads to lots of fun as you saw.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
05-25-2015 5:42 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-25-2015 5:50 PM

Just ordered AT & GoA, kind of as a replacement for my BW and Xist...although I'll probably reorder both when they actually run outSmile
05-25-2015 5:50 PM
MMM

Rep Post

05-25-2015 5:57 PM

(05-25-2015 5:50 PM)DWR Wrote:  Just ordered AT & GoA, kind of as a replacement for my BW and Xist...although I'll probably reorder both when they actually run outSmile

There he blooooooooooooooows!

How's it been going, D? Long time no hear.

JaGenau, what's the recommended dosage for your skin color for each product when used solo? Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2015 5:59 PM by MMM.)
05-25-2015 5:57 PM

boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-26-2015 11:35 AM

(05-25-2015 5:50 PM)DWR Wrote:  Just ordered AT & GoA, kind of as a replacement for my BW and Xist...although I'll probably reorder both when they actually run outSmile

looking forward to hearing how this goes!
05-26-2015 11:35 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-26-2015 7:56 PM

(05-25-2015 5:57 PM)MMM Wrote:  There he blooooooooooooooows!

How's it been going, D? Long time no hear.

JaGenau, what's the recommended dosage for your skin color for each product when used solo? Thanks!

MMMbighug

Been busy in RL but lurking now and then....just nothing original to add...
05-26-2015 7:56 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-01-2015 5:21 PM

OK got my GOA and AT today (along with samples of 69 and Captain). Since I actually bought it as a "combo" potentially to replace BW and Xist I wore the combination today at 2 drops of each.

GOA comes out slowly in nicely formed drops, 1 on wrist spread to other wrist and then back of hand with second drop on center throat. Both products were ordered unscented.

AT seems to be a bit runny compared to GOA, 2 "drops" one to each side of neck...

No noticeable smell from the GOA out of bottle but identifiable as pheromone after a few minutes on skin. The AT has some immediate smell but minimal compared to Xist and far mellower then something like LIIK.

No noticeable self effects so my take is comparable to BW/Xist since I had my normal upbeat take on the world.

Everyone interacted as I'd expect based on my normal mix. Including a few who have commented on "you smell different" when I mix things up...

Great customer service, quality packaging, seems to be good products. Looking forward to testing out each alone for a week or ten days....will report back soon in appropriate threads.
06-01-2015 5:21 PM
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-07-2015 6:03 AM

Hello, apologies for not following up on my first post. I've just moved countries, I'm incredibly busy. I know literally no one in this city, so it's really important for me to go out and meet new people. I'm having incredible fun and success at this using 2 drops of Alpha Treasures and 2 drops of Grail of Affection.

I wore Alpha Treasures twice to work last week, and my new female colleague is already, somewhat inappropriately, referring to me as 'sweetheart' or 'bab' or 'baby'. I'm going to have to switch to a different product for work. But for play, its my go to.

I love this mix, because it's so blatant. You'd really have to be blind to not notice the hits. The attraction from AT is amazing.

I haven't tested how easy it will be to follow up with this mix yet, though. That is the downside to none based products. They can make following up quite difficult. Once the encounter is over, the feelings seem to disappear. I'm hoping GOA will go some way to preventing the 'buyers remorse' effect.
06-07-2015 6:03 AM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

06-07-2015 7:05 PM

(06-07-2015 6:03 AM)JaGenau Wrote:  I haven't tested how easy it will be to follow up with this mix yet, though. That is the downside to none based products. They can make following up quite difficult. Once the encounter is over, the feelings seem to disappear. I'm hoping GOA will go some way to preventing the 'buyers remorse' effect.

I expect it would do just that - imprinting mones take your entire signature into consideration. Whatever you're wearing with an Androstadienone -based mix, GOA or otherwise, will affect the overall nature of the imprint. Add some Androstadienone to a sexual alpha like AT, and you have a sexual imprint. Add a social and you'll have a social imprint, etc.
06-07-2015 7:05 PM
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-08-2015 12:47 PM

(06-07-2015 7:05 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I expect it would do just that - imprinting mones take your entire signature into consideration. Whatever you're wearing with an Androstadienone -based mix, GOA or otherwise, will affect the overall nature of the imprint. Add some Androstadienone to a sexual alpha like AT, and you have a sexual imprint. Add a social and you'll have a social imprint, etc.

So you think a none based attractant like AT would or wouldn't leave an impression? With none on it's own, the feelings it generates seem to fade as the sun rises.
06-08-2015 12:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Treasures Snoopyace 468 142,271 06-01-2019 4:07 AM
Last Post: avi
  Grail of Affection... Snoopyace 1,189 402,770 02-08-2019 11:17 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 33,714 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 38,422 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 2,055 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan