Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection
04-09-2017 5:55 PM

This is a short report.

So I figured that I should use my sample size of Treasure Shine. The test consists of 4 spray of Treasure Shine and 1 drop of GOA. (assumption is that 4 sprays sample is the right dosage)

Effects similar to GOA with an added compliance and less resistance.
From my report in the GOA thread, women in general complied with my requests more easier. Specifically, for my target, escalation is minimally better. A comparison of kino in GOA would be "lovely dovey" like preening her hair or holding hands. With this combo, the kino moves up a little more like placing her head on my shoulder, etc. Hopefully, the next step would be using the famous The HookUp / Grail of Affection combo to hit the goal.

No noticeable differences with men with this combo besides the usual effect from GOA.

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2017 5:58 PM by ducklingswan.)
04-09-2017 5:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection
04-09-2017 6:11 PM

I really like Treasureful Shine both by itelf and in combination. I find that it definitely makes things go more smoothly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-09-2017 6:11 PM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Rep Post

04-09-2017 7:42 PM

If I use Treasure Shine alone, I'll probably be hyper, happy, and very talkative. We will see

Products Tested:
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
04-09-2017 7:42 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-10-2017 5:58 PM

Okay, I've tried this and it has been unsuccessful. My overall experience is TS makes me quite happy and seems to garner a fair bit of respect in good measure but can make folks I know cagey and emotional. I don't know what causes this. Likewise, GOA seems to be a hit with women but puts me in a sullen mood. For me, the two kind of negate one another and they seem to have an ill affect on some guys.

So I haven't found a good use for this. Each on its own is good for me, but each has a drawback:

GOA makes me kind of blue. Most women react positive to it, and men are neutral or sometimes avoidant.
TS, makes me happy but wears me out the next day. And some folks react weird on it. Similar to the way I sometimes get weird reactions with AV.

Overall neither seems to go far enough in the territory on its own. I save GOA for "lady bonding" and to temper none. I use TS in work place when I am not feeling it. They are not bad, just not as useful to me.
04-10-2017 5:58 PM

Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-10-2017 8:26 PM

(04-10-2017 5:58 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  GOA makes me kind of blue.

Have you tried some T150 under your nose while wearing GOA? I find it helps to temper the Androstadienone depression.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-10-2017 8:26 PM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Rep Post

04-10-2017 8:33 PM

(04-10-2017 5:58 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Okay, I've tried this and it has been unsuccessful. My overall experience is TS makes me quite happy and seems to garner a fair bit of respect in good measure but can make folks I know cagey and emotional. I don't know what causes this. Likewise, GOA seems to be a hit with women but puts me in a sullen mood. For me, the two kind of negate one another and they seem to have an ill affect on some guys.

So I haven't found a good use for this. Each on its own is good for me, but each has a drawback:

GOA makes me kind of blue. Most women react positive to it, and men are neutral or sometimes avoidant.
TS, makes me happy but wears me out the next day. And some folks react weird on it. Similar to the way I sometimes get weird reactions with AV.

Overall neither seems to go far enough in the territory on its own. I save GOA for "lady bonding" and to temper none. I use TS in work place when I am not feeling it. They are not bad, just not as useful to me.

Using Treasure Shine solo doesn't have much of an effect besides some good self effects. Obviously, GOA solo is powerful for bonding with women. That's why GOA is one of the popular pheromone in Pheromone Treasures' catalog.

Are you saying GOA makes you depressed Jimmycrack?

tldr: I wouldn't purchase TS after using the sample, but it may be useful for someone else.

Products Tested:
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
04-10-2017 8:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection... Snoopyace 1,226 465,518 12-18-2020 12:16 PM
Last Post: Interstellar
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 39,245 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 45,435 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 44,055 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX
  Alpha Treasure Daedrick 75 24,490 05-21-2015 7:14 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas