Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Alpha Treasure
Daedrick - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Alpha Treasure
05-18-2015 8:08 AM

Hi! My friend recommended Alpha Treasure from Pheromone Treasures, I bought it I have been testing it a week.

Absolutely legit for work environment, my manager literally said "Daedrick is a *BEEEEEPIN* MAN!!" lol he has never said that before in such a way.

I am still attempting to find correct dosage...I think the website said two drops for white people. Thats freakin difficult bottle to get oil out of..first of all I have to place my finger on the tip after unscrewing cap and shake it then a whole bunch of oil is on my finger that I end of putting behind my ears.I place a drop on the top of my hands...not my wrist as I work in call center, inside of elbow. Still adjusting...I think I keep putting to much but it seems if I just put a little 2 drops of oil it would be a waste.

I went to this party with a whole bunch of people with Alpha Treasure, spiked a few app points with my Max-T-150 Copulins that my friend gave me, so much female interaction I am not used to it...Im typically really shy guy not used to constantly interacting with girls.

I will attempt to find correct dosage and keep reporting!!!!!!!!Beer

NanaMeh PheromonesNana

∆∆∆Alpha Treasure∆∆∆ ¥¥¥¥Confidence¥¥¥¥

∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ ¥¥Legit¥¥

[[[Aura of Amity]]] ¥In Transit¥

∆Bad Wolf∆ ¥Sample in Transit¥

∆Aqua Vitae∆ ¥Sample in Transit¥
05-18-2015 8:08 AM
Find all posts by this user
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Treasure
05-18-2015 9:10 AM

Glad you are having such great luck with it! I love Alpha Treasures. As a suggestion, shake the bottle well and then hold the bottle upside down at about a 45 degree angle over your finger. It might take about 5 or so seconds for the drop to come out but when it does it will be a more uniform size for you to spread around wherever you want using your finger. My favorite app points are the tops of my hands (I talk with my hands so it waves the Pheromones around and the sides of my neck.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
05-18-2015 9:10 AM
Daedrick - Banned
Banned

05-19-2015 4:15 AM

Alpha Treasure is somethin else0_0 I just floorwalked in my call center helpin people with questions, I prolly overdosed on it a bit but I am still radiating confidence! Girls responded submissively and I could tell they liked my presence. And I could tell by the look on other dudes faces that they knew I was ALPHA. I am apex.

NanaMeh PheromonesNana

05-19-2015 4:15 AM
Daedrick - Banned
Banned

05-19-2015 6:58 AM

I have discovered the power of Alpha Treasure!! Absolute masterpiece..it's the first actual mone that I have tried, before I used this I was always worrying about what people thought about me...and whenever somebody would laugh on the call center I would automatically assume try we're laughing at me for some reason and trip my confidence up. I feel so smooth and on top of it now..I could give less than two ducks about how others perceive.

I am the only man in this city with this Alpha mone signature, and I will accomplish anything within that call center. I am HERCULES!!!!!

I want to either spike the AT either with Wolf or Holy Grail...idk which one is of higher quality tho...I'm definitely gonna spike app points with AOA once I get the chance. And at the end of the day I get this Hakuna Matata feeling knowing I was on top of everything that I did that day.

I might get SOB spray from XS as well..

NanaMeh PheromonesNana

05-19-2015 6:58 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-19-2015 7:35 AM

(05-19-2015 6:58 AM)Daedrick Wrote:  I have discovered the power of Alpha Treasure!! Absolute masterpiece..it's the first actual mone that I have tried, before I used this I was always worrying about what people thought about me...and whenever somebody would laugh on the call center I would automatically assume try we're laughing at me for some reason and trip my confidence up. I feel so smooth and on top of it now..I could give less than two ducks about how others perceive.

I am the only man in this city with this Alpha mone signature, and I will accomplish anything within that call center. I am HERCULES!!!!!

I want to either spike the AT either with Wolf or Holy Grail...idk which one is of higher quality tho...I'm definitely gonna spike app points with AOA once I get the chance. And at the end of the day I get this Hakuna Matata feeling knowing I was on top of everything that I did that day.

Trust me, Wolf will not add to your alpha nature. Alpha Treasures is the ultimate alpha. If anything, I'd suggest either a little Aura of Amity or for romance, Grail of Affection also rocks when added to AT.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

05-19-2015 7:35 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-19-2015 8:38 AM

(05-19-2015 6:58 AM)Daedrick Wrote:  I have discovered the power of Alpha Treasure!! Absolute masterpiece..it's the first actual mone that I have tried, before I used this I was always worrying about what people thought about me...and whenever somebody would laugh on the call center I would automatically assume try we're laughing at me for some reason and trip my confidence up. I feel so smooth and on top of it now..I could give less than two ducks about how others perceive.

Homes, if you are on top of the world...why would you change it at all?!?
I don't get the thought process here. What more are you trying to accomplish? You have found something that works for you right away. It takes some of us a while to see this. Embrace it.
05-19-2015 8:38 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-19-2015 9:00 AM

(05-19-2015 8:38 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Homes, if you are on top of the world...why would you change it at all?!?
I don't get the thought process here. What more are you trying to accomplish? You have found something that works for you right away. It takes some of us a while to see this. Embrace it.

Excellent point! Good

05-19-2015 9:00 AM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-19-2015 9:22 AM

(05-18-2015 9:10 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Glad you are having such great luck with it! I love Alpha Treasures. As a suggestion, shake the bottle well and then hold the bottle upside down at about a 45 degree angle over your finger. It might take about 5 or so seconds for the drop to come out

Lmao this made my day it's like trying to get heinze ketchup out of a bottle sideLol
05-19-2015 9:22 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-19-2015 9:31 AM

(05-19-2015 9:22 AM)flacowww Wrote:  Lmao this made my day it's like trying to get heinze ketchup out of a bottle sideLol

Ahahaha! Yup.

05-19-2015 9:31 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

05-19-2015 12:51 PM

Snoop,

Is At the best alpha product you have tried?
05-19-2015 12:51 PM

Share This Thread
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 1,802 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan