Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2.83 Average
Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review...
northerncalnative
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review...
11-27-2014 12:47 PM

Ordered these products on Sunday, received on Wednesday. Awesome treasure chest and silk wrapped product packaging. I purchased "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection". First off, I'm 52 years old, White/Asian, look like I'm 42, act like I'm 32 and have sex like I'm 22. Currently I'm dating a very attractive woman who is 48, looks 38 and she has never been exposed to sex like I put out... Howww howwww! I shower with Dial Magnetic body wash that claims to have Androstadienone in it's ingredients. I like it, it smells good and my girlfriend loves it. She does a lot of sniffing and comments on my "smell good" affect after every shower. Anyway...last night I showered as usual and decided to try on "The Hookup" cool water scent. Uhhh fellas, this shit is the bomb! I met my girlfriend to go to a party and the moment she sniffed me there was more than the usual "sniff sniff I missed you today" greeting. Her demeanor was sexually elevated instantly. On the ride to the party she said "we stay two hours tops then head for home" and she was thinking of all these ways to excuse us when she wanted to leave the party. Heh heh heh...we ate dinner then dessert and bounced. Now, during the party the other women there whom I had never met were very chatty with me before dinner and I had a conversation with every one of them. Their body language, touching, and hugging when we left was slightly unusual for me. I'm not shy and I know I'm fairly attractive to the opposite sex and have never had trouble getting a date. I'm "mone-ing" for a drug and alcohol free way to get my girl uninhibited. Sooooo...we bounced after dessert and the moment we got in the car, my girl started kissing me. We drove 1 block and she started fondling me and couldn't wait to get home. It had been 4 hours since I sprayed "the hookup" on at this point. We got home and she went nuts on me. Keep in mind that she is very conservative and very sexy. More show than go, so to say. She doesn't even like saying the words "cock, dick, or pussy". She will swear but never use "fuck" in a literal sense, up until last night! She was begging me to fuck her as in, "I want you to fuck me, I want your cock in me". Wow...I'm sure that when she opened her mind to saying what she said made her come 6 times before I did! This stuff is "THE SHIT" !!! Gonna try "Grail of Affection" Drakkar scent tonight. We are going to a huge Thanksgiving party. I'll update my report soon after. Happy Thanksgiving all!!!
11-27-2014 12:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review...
11-27-2014 1:17 PM

Thanks for the report and welcome.It would be a little better if you just use them solo so you(and us) could understand how they work.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-27-2014 1:17 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-27-2014 1:43 PM

AWESOME!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
11-27-2014 1:43 PM
moe

Rep Post

11-27-2014 1:46 PM

Thanks for reporting.

Please use paragraphs next time and space between them. It makes it easier to read

cheers
M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

11-27-2014 1:46 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-27-2014 4:37 PM

Welcome and thanks for the report! Good testing! Good Repped!

And yeah, agree with moe, please use paragraphs.

Since noses are different, could you say a few words about Cold Water scent? What cover cologne did you use with it? How well did the two of these scents gel?

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 4:38 PM by kimosabe.)
11-27-2014 4:37 PM
northerncalnative
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2014 7:38 PM

Soooo..."The Hookup" (cool water scent) was all I wore at the party. Two sprays on each side of my throat. I did not have any cover scent. There were many affectionate women at the party and I responded accordingly. My girl noticed all the women's reactions when meeting me and commented on the fact that all the women I was talking to were flirting a bit too friendly. She's not jealous, she's proud thank God.

Even the younger 20 something girls were eyeballing me from a distance and if I came within 10 feet of them they introduced themselves and held me in a conversation. It was a party atmosphere and a lot going on and I was helping too. But I made contact with every woman there and it was good to feel that noticed.

When my girl and I came home she practically raped me and was telling me how she knew all those women were jealous of her because she got to take me home and....well you get the picture I hope.

Tonight we are going to chill-axe at home and I will finally get to try on "Grail of Affection"...let ya know!
11-28-2014 7:38 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-28-2014 7:46 PM

Also do a test with just GOA during Girl Week and let us know how that goes.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-28-2014 7:46 PM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-29-2014 1:58 PM

Great reports keep them coming
11-29-2014 1:58 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-29-2014 3:24 PM

(12-06-2013 8:15 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This is just my opinion but testing on wives, fiancees and girlfriends to me will not produce accurate results.

I do believe that Androstenone products do arouse wives, fiancees and girlfriends. However IMHO wives, fiancees and girlfriends are already predisposed to give the tester amorous attention.

You can just change your cologne and you might get more attention/affection from your wive, fiancee or girlfriend.

Let's not let this place become like that other forum that is full of excited noobs.

I said it before and I'm saying it again. You can't accurately judge an Androstenone based product based on your wive or girlfriends reaction.
11-29-2014 3:24 PM
MMM

Rep Post

11-29-2014 3:58 PM

(11-29-2014 3:24 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I said it before and I'm saying it again. You can't accurately judge an Androstenone based product based on your wive or girlfriends reaction.

Love your TRUTH, Mister! Pilot

Are there any other long time posters besides Snoop willing to share their findings?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2014 3:59 PM by MMM.)
11-29-2014 3:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection... Snoopyace 1,192 407,226 09-05-2019 10:11 AM
Last Post: empathy
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 33,978 02-03-2018 10:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  My formal review on "The Hookup" KonichiwaChitsu 65 31,365 05-16-2017 3:13 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 2,097 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 38,876 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX