Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2.83 Average
Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review...
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 960 posts

RE: Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review...
12-18-2014 3:46 PM

(12-18-2014 1:33 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  ... That's when I noticed NoCalNat Houdini'd after three measly posts. At this point I think HIS story is rubbish.

+1 unless he comes back and posts more regularly.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2014 5:08 PM by kimosabe.)
12-18-2014 3:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4550
Thanks received:
2492 thanks in 1185 posts

12-18-2014 5:28 PM

There are a LOT of GREAT ONE POST stories on every forum. I always take those 1-10 FIRST POSTERS with a gran of salt. As advertised. Focus

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2014 5:29 PM by MMM.)
12-18-2014 5:28 PM
AlteredBeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 517
Thanks received:
84 thanks in 54 posts

12-18-2014 10:39 PM

That could be a possibility, BUT,what if life got in the way? Things happen unexpectedly especially with it Being Christmas Time..I know nobody wants to waste money but we also can't rule out maybe he's just..busy..I know we all want review after review ...after review before buying but eehh shit happens and im speaking from experience not theory...the small bottle is what $29 and the big one is about $70 ...Im not say squander money on every product but if people are that paranoid you could either not buy it or start small ,or,if you order something with constant hit like GOA why not just ask forva sample? Its your decision.

All mones work differently for diff people. I plan on getting GOA and Hookup and test them separately We're suppose to be Alphas and Alphas make their own decisions..Even if some people trash something me personally Id like to experience it for myself..Yeah we still gotta smart Consumers at the end of the day but the last few post its seems like the waiting game is being played although its a good observation and we all want the "A-HA" moment But what if he posted 15 times and somebody else orders it....and nothing happens? Is it a dud still?...just consider ALL possibilities and yes I will report when I get mine but im also planning on starting a Business so if theres a gap in post thats a possibility
12-18-2014 10:39 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
105 thanks in 66 posts

12-19-2014 2:34 AM

(12-18-2014 10:39 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  That could be a possibility, BUT,what if life got in the way? Things happen unexpectedly especially with it Being Christmas Time..I know nobody wants to waste money but we also can't rule out maybe he's just..busy..I know we all want review after review ...after review before buying but eehh shit happens and im speaking from experience not theory...the small bottle is what $29 and the big one is about $70 ...Im not say squander money on every product but if people are that paranoid you could either not buy it or start small ,or,if you order something with constant hit like GOA why not just ask forva sample? Its your decision.

All mones work differently for diff people. I plan on getting GOA and Hookup and test them separately We're suppose to be Alphas and Alphas make their own decisions..Even if some people trash something me personally Id like to experience it for myself..Yeah we still gotta smart Consumers at the end of the day but the last few post its seems like the waiting game is being played although its a good observation and we all want the "A-HA" moment But what if he posted 15 times and somebody else orders it....and nothing happens? Is it a dud still?...just consider ALL possibilities and yes I will report when I get mine but im also planning on starting a Business so if theres a gap in post thats a possibility

Would you still buy a vendors product if lets say the reviews were made up just to get suckers like you to try?
12-19-2014 2:34 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 960 posts

12-19-2014 5:45 AM

(12-19-2014 2:34 AM)stld82 Wrote:  Would you still buy a vendors product if lets say the reviews were made up just to get suckers like you to try?

Given what AlteredBeast posted, why is this question even being asked and why does what he said make him a sucker?

(12-18-2014 10:39 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  That could be a possibility, BUT,what if life got in the way? Things happen unexpectedly especially with it Being Christmas Time.....

This is a perfectly reasonable statement.

(12-18-2014 10:39 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  ...I know nobody wants to waste money but we also can't rule out maybe he's just..busy..I know we all want review after review ...after review before buying but eehh shit happens and im speaking from experience not theory...

Again, perfectly reasonable statement. Stuff happens and people disappear for awhile trying to sort their things out. For all we know, the guy could be in hospital after an accident and trying to recuperate *touch wood.* OR he could just be a 1- 2- 3-post wonder. No one knows at this point, and only time will tell.

(12-18-2014 10:39 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  ...the small bottle is what $29 and the big one is about $70 ...Im not say squander money on every product but if people are that paranoid you could either not buy it or start small ,or,if you order something with constant hit like GOA why not just ask forva sample? Its your decision...

Another reasonable statement. My sample of CPT started losing its kick, so I went ahead and bought a 10ml bottle together with my order of THU and GOA to carry on testing. Now CPT testing is complete and I'll be getting the 30ml version once this bottle runs out.

THU and GOA were bought on the strength of other reviews here, I didn't test a sample of these before purchase. Hence I bought a 10ml bottle of THU to test and see if it is something good for me. It is, and a 30ml bottle will be ordered when this runs out also.

AND... I am by no means baller to throw cash here and there without a thought just to do testing.

(12-18-2014 10:39 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  ...All mones work differently for diff people. I plan on getting GOA and Hookup and test them separately We're suppose to be Alphas and Alphas make their own decisions..Even if some people trash something me personally Id like to experience it for myself..

Experienced mone users know this intimately... what works for most may not work at all for some, or vice-versa. A good example is BW. There are people here who ROCK the living daylights out with that product, whereas others find squadoosh wearing it. Reasonable in my books.

(12-18-2014 10:39 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  ..Yeah we still gotta smart Consumers at the end of the day but the last few post its seems like the waiting game is being played although its a good observation and we all want the "A-HA" moment But what if he posted 15 times and somebody else orders it....and nothing happens? Is it a dud still?...

See above response. Still reasonable in my books.

(12-18-2014 10:39 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  ...just consider ALL possibilities and yes I will report when I get mine but im also planning on starting a Business so if theres a gap in post thats a possibility

Again, fair assessment. Not all of us have the time to be here everyday, let alone most of the day everyday. I'm an anomaly. I work from home.

(12-19-2014 2:34 AM)stld82 Wrote:  Would you still buy a vendors product if lets say the reviews were made up just to get suckers like you to try?

So I ask the question again - given what AlteredBeast posted, why is this question even being asked and why does what he said make him a sucker?

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
12-19-2014 5:45 AM

stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
105 thanks in 66 posts

12-19-2014 5:54 AM

It was a hypothetical question. I might just start a company myself and start selling "pheromones" It will only take a few reviews to jumpstart my business.
12-19-2014 5:54 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 960 posts

12-19-2014 5:58 AM

Yes, but if people discover the products to be "duds", then what? That's certainly not the case here with PTres' products.

Unless of course, Snoopyace, kenpachi, Vinzanity, SeekingSuccess, KonichiwaChitsu & kimosabe are shills. ;)

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2014 6:00 AM by kimosabe.)
12-19-2014 5:58 AM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
105 thanks in 66 posts

12-19-2014 6:00 AM

(12-19-2014 5:58 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Yes, but if people discover the products to be "duds", then what? That's certainly not the case here with PTres' products.

Some people do returns some dont. But anyways lets get back on topic. This is northerncalnatives review thread about The Hookup and Grail of Affection.

Please keep us intrigued with your adventures.
12-19-2014 6:00 AM
Thanks given by MMM
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2106
Thanks received:
874 thanks in 494 posts

12-19-2014 11:07 AM

THU could have caused leakiness last night. I posted more about it in another thread. Testing will persist.

I "THINK" I am 'dienone sensitive but I really want to try GOA to see. I can use cohesion perfectly fine but I have not really seen a lot from cohesion from what I remember.

Has anyone tried GOA that is 'dienone sensitive?
12-19-2014 11:07 AM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1487 thanks in 960 posts

12-19-2014 3:21 PM

The dienone in N.P.A makes me feel tired and sleepy after about 3-4 hours of wearing it.

I get NO such ill effects from GOA.

That's about as sensitive I am to dienone.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
12-19-2014 3:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection... Snoopyace 1,088 312,569 02-15-2018 11:22 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 84 25,794 02-03-2018 9:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  My formal review on "The Hookup" KonichiwaChitsu 65 24,488 05-16-2017 2:13 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 1,057 04-10-2017 7:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 30,452 10-31-2016 4:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX