Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1004
Thanks received:
1734 thanks in 828 posts

RE: Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread
06-16-2015 9:15 AM

(06-16-2015 8:35 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  Giving this combo another shot at work. Definately more fun.

Will it replace my A314? Doubt it. It has a stong none signature and gives it a sexual angle wheather you want it or not. The ladies get more aroused. A314 allows you to control the sexual.

But alas, more time will tell.

Oh yes, Alpha Treasures is fun stuff! I totally agree that it gives off a sexual vibe. Gotta be interesting when in an office environment.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
06-16-2015 9:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 213
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 257 posts

06-16-2015 10:05 AM

I've been wearing tis for a week or so in varying combo...2 and 2, 2 GOA & 1 AT, 3 GOA & 1 AT. Very interesting combo. At 3 drops of GOA & 1 drop AT the number of women that actively try and extend conversation is exhausting. Not many opened me ( a few) but almost all tried to keep conversation going to the point I needed to be a bit curt just to leave. Seems to effect all ages....literally 17 to 70.

The other thing I noticed is what I'll call bright eyes....not DIT but a shininess that's not really easy to describe. GOA (or the combo) seems to have a strong social trust element since multiple people have discussed personal stuff and asked for advice/input?

The more I wear both products the more I like them however I think that a lot of newer users may be initially disappointed. From my limited experience so far the hits are powerful but not as openly blatant. My initial summary is that this is a very powerful mix with an intriguing combination of sexual, authority and trust components that is well suited to an intermediate or experienced user but may leave new users disappointed since they don't have the experience to drive the product.
06-16-2015 10:05 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, meme371, Ekscentra
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1734 thanks in 828 posts

06-16-2015 10:17 AM

(06-16-2015 10:05 AM)DWR Wrote:  The other thing I noticed is what I'll call bright eyes....not DIT but a shininess that's not really easy to describe. GOA (or the combo) seems to have a strong social trust element since multiple people have discussed personal stuff and asked for advice/input?

The more I wear both products the more I like them however I think that a lot of newer users may be initially disappointed. From my limited experience so far the hits are powerful but not as openly blatant. My initial summary is that this is a very powerful mix with an intriguing combination of sexual, authority and trust components that is well suited to an intermediate or experienced user but may leave new users disappointed since they don't have the experience to drive the product.

Good insights. In my experience, the hits from AT/others are pretty powerful but yes, they may not be as immediately blatant as a newbie can recognize. Alpha Treasures does generally require you to open but once you do, they're hooked! I LOVE wearing Alpha Treasures with GOA. It is one of the few combos I do wear. I prefer to wear one product at a time, generally but this combo is too good not to play with. Most of the more sexual/alpha blends don't have a lot of fallout by themselves but AT does very well on its own. Adding in GOA makes people remember you and how great they felt around you.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
06-16-2015 10:17 AM
Thanks given by metaltree
metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 190
Thanks received:
298 thanks in 167 posts

06-16-2015 10:31 AM

Have any Androstadienone sensitive guys been able to use this combo with minimal lethargy/depression?
06-16-2015 10:31 AM
JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
300 thanks in 105 posts

06-16-2015 11:12 AM

(06-16-2015 10:05 AM)DWR Wrote:  I've been wearing tis for a week or so in varying combo...2 and 2, 2 GOA & 1 AT, 3 GOA & 1 AT. Very interesting combo. At 3 drops of GOA & 1 drop AT the number of women that actively try and extend conversation is exhausting. Not many opened me ( a few) but almost all tried to keep conversation going to the point I needed to be a bit curt just to leave. Seems to effect all ages....literally 17 to 70.

The other thing I noticed is what I'll call bright eyes....not DIT but a shininess that's not really easy to describe. GOA (or the combo) seems to have a strong social trust element since multiple people have discussed personal stuff and asked for advice/input?

I know exactly what you mean about the 'bright eyes', well described.

How are the self effects? I simply love how this mix makes me behave, I become the centre of attention and I set the tone, the mood, everything.

The only thing I disagree about is the blatantness. Have you worn the combo to a club? You'll see blatant then!
06-16-2015 11:12 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
904 thanks in 405 posts

06-16-2015 11:42 AM

Ill post my findings over the next few weeks on this thread.
Will do 2 dr AT and 1 dr GOA till next Friday.

My usual work mix is A314/X22/Xist which hits harder than AT/GOA thus far plus it's been making me a little high!

Ill keep you posted
06-16-2015 11:42 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 213
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 257 posts

06-16-2015 4:00 PM

I'm not actually aware of any sustained self effects, I find both products to be very well buffered...but also both are congruent to my natural personality. I might gain a bit of a buffer against my natural directness. I've had gals literally turn around and follow me with other mixes. To me this is a much more natural and sustainable type of hit.
06-16-2015 4:00 PM
Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
904 thanks in 405 posts

06-19-2015 6:09 PM

I have been using AT at two Dr plus one Dr GOA so I'll give a preliminary report.

I intend to use the same mix all next week too at work.

I have a good handle on my present work mix witch is a base of A314 rev 32. All last year have been using a pre mix of two parts A314 and 1 part X22 oil to mellow the A314 out. I use 3-5 drops of this and have experienced very positive and consistent results. Once in awhile I would add a drop of Xist oil to this and found that it would blow the mix out of the water. Strangers wish me a good day on the elevator. Door opens up and any persons out there would be in awe. It's that awsome.

Hence, I made a batch of 100 Dr A314 50 Dr X22 and 50 Dr Xist. At 3 drops it's over the top positive reactions. Too much for work actually. Plus it was making me high, intense and wanting to explode after a week. Too Much X22 with Xist I feel.

But I digress. I love alpha, non sexual mixes since I spend most of my time at work testing. I'm a geoscientist that looks for oil and work with all professionals both male and female. Smart, aggressive and competitive environment. Always looking for a change up from my regular. Not to replace it per say but just for variety.

I did a month test with BW and you can read up on it in that thread.

AT Really like most of all john's creations. I have tried most. Man is a genius.

AT is very smooth in self effects, makes me feel great and that's good for work.

Now don't get me wrong, a really intense sex mix should make you feel somewhat ornery and agitated, then you know it's working.

AT is a well balanced none base. I can really smell the none, almost evolve strength. But it's buffered and work safe.

I don't think this was created for the work environment but on those lazier casual Friday's it's perfect.

It gets a different respect from males than A314 does. This male has a bigger package and seems to be looking more buff. Still respectful.

AT is often my goto for after work and on weekends.

But back to work. Women are exited to see me and more "girly flirty" with me. All in good fun. Men are more apt to joke around, stop by my office and invite me to join them for lunch . That's fine.

But none can fail you with women you see regularily, especially heavy none. Often when I talk to the gals I work within their offices, AT has then sneaking peaks at my crotch. Self explanatory. Last two day were of " what are you doing in my office". I suspect the women are at the time of the month and we know than none can be a negative instagator.
After a few mins they became happier since the half drop of GOA in front of each ear kicked in.

But that's to be expected and frankly AT is a solid mix. John hit one out of the park. Can't blame none for being none.

I really like the self effects too. I'm mild extroverted but with AT I'm far more chatty and flirty.

I'll "work" it for another week and let you know.
06-19-2015 6:09 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, kimosabe, meme371, JaGenau
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1734 thanks in 828 posts

06-19-2015 7:02 PM

That's fantastic! I'm glad this has worked as well for you as it has for me. I agree. John is a genius.

06-19-2015 7:02 PM

seekingnirvana
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
53 thanks in 16 posts

06-20-2015 1:00 AM

After reading all these rave reviews about pheromone treasures. I decided it was time for me to purchase my first two products from them. And after reading all these rave reviews especially that last one from Snoopy (On the AT thread). I have decided to pull the trigger on AT and GOA. Will be reviewing soon!

My Collection:
LAL: NA, BW, T-150, A1 ; Samples: Primitive
AD: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo; Samples: Ascend, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2015 1:01 AM by seekingnirvana.)
06-20-2015 1:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection... Snoopyace 488 32,618 07-01-2015 10:28 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Alpha Treasures Snoopyace 102 5,930 07-01-2015 8:24 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy... NuTrix 37 1,882 06-02-2015 7:28 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 41 5,037 12-26-2014 4:31 AM
Last Post: stefdude