Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
true love not cracked up to being masculine at all
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 103
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 88 posts

RE: true love not cracked up to being masculine at all
04-16-2012 2:45 AM

There's plenty of socials out there to help you with the icebreaking thing, there's no reason for you to keep going for TL nor is there any reason to go with AM alone.
I'd try True communication and the likes from TP for the price alone. I'm sure there are better things out there but I wonder if there are many with more bang for the buck.
There's plenty of socials out there to help you with the icebreaking thing, there's no reason for you to keep going for TL nor is there any reason to go with AM alone.
I'd try True communication and the likes from TP for the price alone. I'm sure there are better things out there but I wonder if there are many with more bang for the buck.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2012 2:45 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-16-2012 2:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 171
Thanks received:
178 thanks in 61 posts

04-16-2012 4:34 AM

(04-15-2012 4:44 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Well their quality control must be a little suspect. I do not notice a stench. Mind you, (unfortunately), I have the oils as opposed to the spray. I wish that I had the spray, easier for application to shirt, skin, etc.

I have the scented spray, not really a stench but the fragrance is just too strong for my taste. A 30 yo woman complimented me on it, but I like to be more discrete on how strong..

I actually like the product, but will buy unscented spray the next time.
04-16-2012 4:34 AM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
162 thanks in 88 posts

04-16-2012 4:44 AM

The unscented has a strong pheromone smell but is easily covered. Now I've pre-mixed some of it with fragrance oil in a 5 ml bottle and that's the best variety so far.

Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
162 thanks in 88 posts

The unscented has a strong pheromone smell but is easily covered. Now I've pre-mixed some of it with fragrance oil in a 5 ml bottle and that's the best variety so far.
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 48 posts

04-16-2012 7:06 AM

Ok So now that I know Am is the real deal amongst male friends and women I KNOW already I need something to break the ice.

I'm so happy with Alpha Dream products that I went and order me some Glace yesterday night.. Ican't wait for it to arrive.. Should be at my doorsteps within the week.

I was thinking glace is a pure social but a confidence boosting one from what I've read. My main concerns is coming of purely as a social target and not escalating properly, whereas with Am I come off strong but I have a hard time break the ice with people I don't know.

Do you think its best to wear Glace for a while get to know people them hit them with the Am solution? or do you think the change in signature is too drastic and would cause problems?

Furthermore, I've read a lot about Glace Am combos on the forum, however, I wonder if this mix is good for daily wear to lunches, etc? If you do mix it with fab results please share some of your tips, dosages, etc and tell me about the type of targets it attracts and what its done for you.. Acute

There'll be no more testing with true love for me. I think it is a great product for what it does but it is too beta for me and causes physical problems (estrogenic properties). What can I say I tested it out numerous times... The bad outweighed the good... darn body chemistry. Bad
04-16-2012 7:06 AM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
162 thanks in 88 posts

04-16-2012 9:15 AM

(04-16-2012 7:06 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Ok So now that I know Am is the real deal amongst male friends and women I KNOW already I need something to break the ice.

I'm so happy with Alpha Dream products that I went and order me some Glace yesterday night.. Ican't wait for it to arrive.. Should be at my doorsteps within the week.

I was thinking glace is a pure social but a confidence boosting one from what I've read. My main concerns is coming of purely as a social target and not escalating properly, whereas with Am I come off strong but I have a hard time break the ice with people I don't know.

Do you think its best to wear Glace for a while get to know people them hit them with the Am solution? or do you think the change in signature is too drastic and would cause problems?

Furthermore, I've read a lot about Glace Am combos on the forum, however, I wonder if this mix is good for daily wear to lunches, etc? If you do mix it with fab results please share some of your tips, dosages, etc and tell me about the type of targets it attracts and what its done for you.. Acute

There'll be no more testing with true love for me. I think it is a great product for what it does but it is too beta for me and causes physical problems (estrogenic properties). What can I say I tested it out numerous times... The bad outweighed the good... darn body chemistry. Bad

Good luck with the alternatives. Heard so much good about Glace, I'm sure it's a great product. I'll make my first order from Alpha Dream myself one of these days, already would've but the single molecules I wanted to include were temporarily not for sale.
Instead I burned the money on Impi after all the nice reports. Smile

It's strange that some get negative side effects from TL and some don't, but maybe even more odd that the positive effects aren't as remarkable for me as they obviously are for others. I don't get any low's but I'm also missing out on the greatest high's.

EDIT: The single molecules were supposed to be available again as of today but still can't be seen.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2012 9:19 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-16-2012 9:15 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
239 thanks in 92 posts

04-17-2012 1:47 AM

dsouza, you're going to love Glace. IMO, it's the best of AD's lineup. It's like the pheromone version of blue jeans-- you can wear it with anything. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's probably the single best social pheromone product out there. Just be careful, because it's also extremely chatty. It takes Instant Openness and makes it its bitch. Big Grin Can you tell I like it? Heh...

I'd say standard testing rules apply. Wear it alone a couple of days to get a feel for it. Use whatever testing protocol suits you, i.e. one spray to start, or two, or more. Whatever you like.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2012 1:47 AM by Data4.)
04-17-2012 1:47 AM

dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 48 posts

04-17-2012 8:25 AM

(04-17-2012 1:47 AM)Data4 Wrote:  dsouza, you're going to love Glace. IMO, it's the best of AD's lineup. It's like the pheromone version of blue jeans-- you can wear it with anything. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's probably the single best social pheromone product out there. Just be careful, because it's also extremely chatty. It takes Instant Openness and makes it its bitch. Big Grin Can you tell I like it? Heh...

I'd say standard testing rules apply. Wear it alone a couple of days to get a feel for it. Use whatever testing protocol suits you, i.e. one spray to start, or two, or more. Whatever you like.

Data4

Were you ever able to get sexual with glace or was it purely for chit chat and nothing more? Nothing wrong with talking but I like it to lead somewhere. Can you number close with this juice? Is it attractive enough for that or are you in LJBF category?
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2012 8:30 AM by dsouza.)
04-17-2012 8:25 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
239 thanks in 92 posts

04-17-2012 1:10 PM

(04-17-2012 8:25 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Data4

Were you ever able to get sexual with glace or was it purely for chit chat and nothing more? Nothing wrong with talking but I like it to lead somewhere. Can you number close with this juice? Is it attractive enough for that or are you in LJBF category?

Wrong person to ask, I'm afraid. I'm not really on the prowl at the moment. My pheromone use is geared more towards my professional development. My game sucks right now. I would highly recommend a read through as33156's journal for a good idea of what Glace can do.

I wouldn't say it's just purely for chit chat, though. Yes, it can definitely promote that, but it's also comforting. Whether it's a direct result of the Pheromones themselves, or just a psychological side effect of people being more open with their communication as a result of the Pheromones, you'll find that people are more at ease with and around you. I wouldn't say that Glace is a directly sexual product, however it does draw people to you and allows you to steer interactions based on your own social skills.

The better you are with people, the more Glace can do for you.
04-17-2012 1:10 PM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 514
Thanks received:
482 thanks in 192 posts

04-17-2012 2:50 PM

(04-17-2012 1:10 PM)Data4 Wrote:  The better you are with people, the more Glace can do for you.

I really agree with this.
Actually, i had some good luck with Glace. How people respond to pheromones looks to be a little different from each person. I guess it depends to ones personality, but also what they already think about me. And for some women, i had good atractive responds when using Glace. It looks like i turn in to the sweet guy they just want to kudle with. The complement "You're so sweet" turns up several times. But i noticed this only to a few women.
04-17-2012 2:50 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, idontknow

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly LebronJames 39 2,301 04-08-2012 9:02 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  Glace + True Love Arrow 14 1,376 04-04-2012 2:06 PM
Last Post: Arrow
  The Smell Of True Love Unscented Spray Arrow 18 884 03-29-2012 11:32 PM
Last Post: Arrow
  True Love oil Blade 17 606 02-02-2012 1:54 PM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Quick question- Replacements for true love Cman888 11 808 01-22-2012 6:24 PM
Last Post: Q-Tips